Chapter 1
80 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HELLO! This is your most favorite author, with your most favorite profile picture, Xertz!

SOME PEOPLE MAY BE TRIGGERED BY MY BOOK, SO THIS IS HERE TO TELL YOU TO SHUT UP BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T READ THE TAG!

(My book will include homosexuality, half a chapter of a depressing environment, and maybe some kinks here and there! [as a fujoshi I am VERY excited   ┐ ͜ʖ͠)┌   ])

If you find mistakes, tell me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on a sharp clifftop of steel buildings, watching a scarlet sunset lower itself below the highway, were five young men, relaxing peacefully.

One of them, with dyed blonde hair and a ruby earring, pointed towards a tower nearby.

"That girl looks like she's gonna commit suicide". As he said, there was a young woman who was tearfully watching the cars speed below her. She was standing precariously close to the edge, and her long, dark hair was thrashing behind her.

She stepped off, into the air, and a second young man, delicate and petite, let out a gasp.

"Wow", he breathed, and unlike what people may have thought, his eyes were filled with awe, glittering as he took in the sight of the young woman, tumbling down like a waterfall.

"How much are they going to charge her family?", asked yet another youth, frowning as he looked away a moment before she hit the ground, crashing against the street, and shocking the people who were driving. He calculated on his fingers and hummed, answering his own question. "Must be a lot, given that her body blocked the entire highway down there".

In no time at all, the highway was cleaned up and back in working condition, and the group of men shared a collective sigh. They stared at the sky above them for a long time before a dark haired youth spoke up.

"This place is boring."

"What do you mean?", asked a young man with messy hair, and loose clothing.

"The world, of course. Look at us, masters of medicine, art, music, whatever! And here we are, lacking the motivation to do anything other than leap off like that lady over there". Everyone else hummed in mutual agreement. They had seen so many things, and been to so many places, that it was hard to conjure creativity. At this moment, the petite youth spoke up, with a voice like bells.

"You know, apparently there used to be way more to see on Earth. New creatures could be discovered everyday, and trees filled the land instead of steel." Hearing this, one man sitting at the side stopped counting on his fingers, and looked up, opening his mouth.

"Human development crowded everything else out, and now I can't find inspiration to build any kind of new architecture, not to mention how people only want me to make ornaments for rich ladies with my crafting skills."

They sighed once again, and the remaining rays of sunlight collided against the faint figure of the moon, hanging in the skies above. And as if the world had warped, the sun and moon beams started to twist and turn, wrapping around each other like ribbons. This soon brought the attention of the people sitting on the rooftop, and they stared attentively at a possible source of new inspiration.

The light slowly morphed into a figure with stunning curves, luscious hair, and a figure that would make anyone be struck in awe. With a gentle smile bestowing rays of holy light, a beautiful woman appeared, with flawless skin, and golden eyes.

The group stared, agape, as she slowly floated down to the roof.

[My children, I have heard your call] The dark haired youth collected some of his wits at this statement, and his eyes took on a sharp gleam.

"What call? Who are you?". The woman smiled, and with eyes flashing with wisdom, replied.

[This world cannot contain you anymore. Five geniuses, who have reached their peak before they have reached thirty, I am here to take you to a new world]

[In that world, the fields you specialize in, art, architecture, craftsmanship, literature, music, medicine, cooking, fashion, and dance, are all either relics of the past, or severely underdeveloped]

[In order to bring life to that world, I hope you can teach and enrich the lives of the people there]

The architect/crafter frowned once again. Staring intently at the lady that had appeared before them, he questioned

"You seem confident that we'll follow you. Besides, there is probably something about that world that you're hiding from us, and there is no way you can prove that what you're saying is correct."

The woman's mouth twitched.

[Ahem. You can trust that what i'm telling you is true, and you also have no choice in this matter]

[I am the goddess of that world, and in order to save it, I need you to come with me. I can give you half and hour to collect your thoughts and ask questions, and then the portal will open, and I will send you there]

Hearing this, the man with blonde hair took the lead in firing off a multitude of questions at once. He seemed to believe the lady that came out of nowhere, so he asked questions about the world they were going to instead of the situation they were in.

"How are we going to survive? None of us know how to even light a fire! Also, are we still going to be human after we get there? Will there be any different races thing? What is the world like? Will we be able to meet each other?" The goddess seemed prepared, and cleared her throat.

[I will give you celestial bodies in order to survive, ensuring that as long as you don't make too many powerful people hate you, you'll be safe from any harm. You don't need to eat or drink, so you'll live unless someone kills you. The bodies are not originally human, but as you mature, they will gain a human form. There are different races, but you can discover that later on your own]

From midair, a glass chalice appeared, and the goddess took a sip of water, then continued.

[It will be a little bit like a fantasy setting, with magic and whatnot, but it is very hygienic. As long as you keep an eye out, or go to find your friends, you will probably find them]

The youths absorbed the information, and just as the petite youth opened his mouth to ask a question, the goddess spoke.

[In order to leave this world, however, you will need to to give yourselves a new name, and abandon your old one. Names are tied to your lives, and are an attachment to this world that can harm you if you don't create another one when you pass over. I would suggest you do it now, because not having done it can lead to severe consequences]

Once again, the group was stunned silent, until they all turned to stare at the youth with tousled hair and loose clothing. The young man seemed startled to be stared at so intently, and nervously asked them what was wrong.

"Nothing's wrong! Didn't you hear, we're getting new names! As a genius in literature, obviously you have to give us all good ones~" the man's ruby earring sparkled, but was outdone by the man itself, glowing with a dazzling smile.

"Your name doesn't match you at all, no wonder you're so happy!" The messy haired youth snorted at that, then began to seriously ponder. In the end, the results were like this.

A/N - Kind of like a character list(ish)

Ciro - (the blonde youth)

Akito - (the architect/crafter)

Ming Yue - (the messy haired man)

Chun Yu - (the delicate and petite youth)

Dyami - (the dark haired youth)

As the time ran on its last minutes, the five geniuses looked at each other and vowed to stay together, no matter what happened.

[Farewell, and remember your mission]

A blinding light spread out across the city, and when it receded, the young men were nowhere to be seen.

The beautiful goddess looked solemnly up to the sky, and slowly, a red line slid down from her nose.

[hehehehe! I can't believe I just did that! Oh my gosh, let me see, who fits best.... oh? Ohohoho? Wow! High quality lovers, too!]

[Muahahahah! Behold, the Fujoshi goddess has done her duty! AAAAHHHHH! I'm gonna go home and watch them!]

On January 30th, year XXXX of Earth, five of the most talented geniuses on Earth went missing, the same day a stunning woman was seen dashing madly across the skies whilst shouting enthusiastically.

3