Chapter 4 Sensation Caused By The Saint Grade Bloodline
643 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 84 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 18 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Exploding Attributes System In Douluo Dalu is completed there too

Line Break

***

Wait, what? Did I hear that right, he wants to be tested again?

He does not really think we were praising him for real just now, right? Is it possible that he wants to be ridiculed again?

Is he sick?

When they heard what Hun Han said, countless incomprehensible gazes focused on Hun Han again. Naturally, they were ridiculing him in their minds, but outwardly, they did not say anything.

At this moment, even the old Hun Clan Clansman who presided over the test looked at Hun Han in amazement, his eyes filled with incomprehension. Afterwards, he flatly refused: "No, there is no problem with the tests result. You can step down now!"

Hearing this, Hun Han became anxious, he witty said: "Elder, let me test again. After all, I am the Thirteenth son of the Patriarch of the Hun Clan, besides, I do not think it is much if I am tested again and one more test will not take much time!"

Hmm…

The old man glanced at Hun Han, he thought Hun Han's words made sense. Although he did not understand why Hun Han was so strongly requesting to be tested again, he nodded and said: "Okay, you can test again. This time, no matter what the result is, you will not be tested anymore!"

Hearing this, Hun Han felt thankful. He bowed politely to the old man, he said: "Okay, thank you, Elder!"

The old man appeared calm as he said indifferently: "Go!"

After he spoke, Hun Han touched the Dark Soul Stone Tablet again.

Following his touch, the Dark Soul Stele once again lit up with a faint light. The same words appeared again: 1 Star Dou Zhi Qi!

In the crowd, someone ridiculed.

"Hehe, I thought it was going to be different, but it turned out to be nothing more than that! He still the same."

"Yes. He was so strongly requesting to be tested again that I thought there would be something different, turns out nothing changed!"

The Hun Clan Clansmen around the Altar whispered. As for Hun Feng, there was a faint smile on his face. As one of the candidates for the Young Master position of the Hun Clan, the worse Hun Han performs and the worse his reputation, the more favourable everything becomes for him.

"After today, I will have one less competitor!" Hun Feng thought inwardly.

Om…

However, the next second, Hun Feng was startled.

He saw that the space around the Dark Soul Stele was rippling strongly and a subtle pressure radiated from the Tablet.

"What?" Since a ripple appeared, that means that Hun Han already has a Grade 1 Bloodline.

Om…

The next second, the ripples increased in number to 2, 3 and more.

"1 ... 5 ... 8, 9, 10. Grade 10 Dou Di Bloodline!"

Everyone looked shocked as they looked at Dark Soul Stele.

The elder of the Hun Clan who was in charge of the test looked down at Hun Han in shock and exclaimed: "Child, you have a Dou Di Grade Bloodline!"

What?

Dou Di Bloodline?

How is it possible that trash like him has a Dou Di Bloodline?

Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa

Though invisible, most felt that they had been slapped. The trash in their minds unexpectedly awakened an unattainable Bloodline.

Hun Feng clenched his hands tightly, he looked with hostility at Hun Han's gaze, he inwardly muttered: "Damn, seems like you also awakened a Dou Di Bloodline!"

A Grade 9 Bloodline means a person has the potential to become a Dou Sheng.

A Grade 10 Dou Di Bloodline means that person has the potential to become a Dou Di.

Dou Di, for tens of thousands of years, no one has been able to set foot in that stage. At this moment, the Hun Clan has another person with the potential to reach that mythical Realm!

Hun Feng paid careful attention and noticed that although he also has a Dou Di Bloodline when he was tested, the Dark Soul Stele's ripples did not emerge as fast as when Hun Han did his test. Moreover, the pressure that emanated from the ripples was also not as strong as that of Hun Han's. In other words, despite both having a Dou Di Bloodline, Hun Han's Bloodline was thicker and stronger than his.

"Since... his potential is so limitless, why has he not been able to sense Dou Qi for 6 years? Could it be that he was pretending before?" Someone asked.

"Impossible, any Talent and Cultivation cannot be hidden from the Dark Soul Stele."

It was the Hun Clan elder who was in charge of the test, an authoritative figure who answered the question. Under the pressure of the Dou Di Bloodline, the faces of many Hun Clan Clansmen had become ugly. Each of them was pale as they resisted the pressure from the Bloodline.

Fortunately, their Cultivation Base was higher than that of Hun Han's, enabling them to avoid kneeling to him.

"The shackles of Young Master's Bloodline have finally been broken!"

The shocked people on the white marble square did not hear a surprised voice sound from the edge of the square.

"Om!"

Immediately afterwards, there was another ripple on the Dark Soul Stele.

"What's this?"

A ripple suddenly appeared, and even the important figures of the Hun Clan sitting halfway up the mountain stood up in surprise.

"Grade 11 Bloodline?"

Someone could not help but exclaim. The Eight Ancient Clans divided their Bloodlines into Grades 1-10. A Grade 10 Bloodline is also called a Dou Di Bloodline, there is no such thing as a Grade 11 Bloodline, but somehow, a Grade 11 Bloodline had now appeared.

"No, that's not the Bloodline of the Hun Clan, but... the Bloodline of the Xiao Clan!" An old man with a white beard and hair blurted out.

"Xiao...Xiao Clan?"

"Is there such a Clan?"

" Isn't there only Seven Clans? Since when was there a Xiao Clan?"

Some young people who knew little history could not help but question this Hun Clan Elder.

This time, the energy ripples emitted by the Dark Soul Stele were not black, but golden. Moreover, this golden ripple was closely next to the black ripple.

Om…

"1...5...8, 9, 10. Grade 10 Dou Di Bloodline!"

Hun Han had the Dou Di Bloodline of two Ancient Clans!

Logically speaking, this should be a happy thing. However, the seniors were not happy. This was because the Bloodline Hun Han had was a Bloodline of a former mortal enemy of the Hun Clan, the Xiao Clan.

After the Dou Di Bloodline of the Hun Clan and the Xiao Clan appeared on the Dark Soul Stele, a very strong fluctuation appeared once again. Then, an incredible scene appeared.

They saw that the black ripples and golden ripples in the space around the Dark Soul Stele... actually merged. In the end, 10 Bronze coloured energy ripples were formed.

10 energy ripples, their colour is not very bright, but it was deeper and more stable than any other Bloodline they had seen before.

Bang!

Those Hun Clan Clansmen whose faces were pale, could not hold on any longer, they all knelt on the ground.

"This...what kind of Bloodline is this?"

Not only the Clansmen of the Hun Clan but even the Elders of the Hun Clan who was in charge of the test felt the Dou Qi in their body react surprisingly, it had paused circulating!

"Damn it!"

Hun Feng's face was dark, his hands were clenched tightly. He was looking hostilely at the Hun Han on the altar. Even though he also had a Dou Di Bloodline, was felt a suppression from Hun Han's Bloodline.

Looking at their shocked expressions, there was still not much change on Hun Han's face. Hun Han scanned the huge square; he could easily feel several hostile intents, however, he did not care about them.

When Hun Han asked for another test, he had already predicted that he would receive hostility from many people afterwards. At this moment, he presumed that there were many out there who wished to kill him and strangle this Heaven's Pride in its cradle.

However, Hun Han did not care anymore.

"Hun Han, 1 Star Dou Zhi Qi; Bloodline, Saint Grade!"

As Hun Han's palm left the Dark Soul Stone Stele, the Bloodline suppression on the others quickly dissipated.

"Hun Han, good boy, you have awakened a Saint Grade Bloodline. Train hard in the future, I look forward to the day you return to Imperial Capital!" The old man of the Hun Clan encouraged Hun Han.

Although the Hun Han's Bloodline is above Dou Di, he has not yet reached 7 Star Dou Zhi Qi despite him being 6 years old. Therefore, according to the rules, he must be transferred to another region and be its City Lord.

This is a foregone conclusion; it will only change if the Clan is willing to change the rule created by that Ancestor.

"Thank you, Eighteenth Elder!"

Hun Han bowed to the old Elder who was in charge of the test.

The Eighteenth Elder stroked his beard, he had a more favourable impression of Hun Han after seeing that he remained polite despite awakening a Bloodline greater than that of a Dou Di's.

Hun Han immediately added: "Eighteenth Elder, this junior has a gratuitous request, I hope that Elder can help in accomplishing junior's wish!"

The Elder cautiously asked: "Well, how about you tell me what it is first?"

Hun Han emotionally said: "Eighteenth Elder, tomorrow, in accordance to the rules, I will leave the Hun Clan Realm and govern a region for the Clan. I do not know what year, date or time I will return, that is why I hope that I obtain a portrait of my Father, at least, whenever I miss him, I can look at that painting."

"This..." The Hun Clan Elder hesitated. It is right if a son wishes to see his Father, however, the Eighteenth Elder knew a brutal truth. Hun Tian Di did not like his Thirteenth son. And how did he know this? All from Hun Tian Di's actions, for 6 years, not even once had he gone to see his son, and every time Hun Han took the initiative to go see him, Hun Tian Di would avoid him.

Once, someone mentioned Hun Han to Hun Tian Di, but he was stopped by Hun Tian Di. Since then, no one has dared to speak a little bit of Hun Han in front of Hun Tian Di.

If he agrees to Hun Han, wouldn't this be throwing him into the fire?

The Eighteenth Elder wanted to refuse, but, looking at the pitiful expression on Hun Han's face, he remembered that Hun Han is... still a 6-year-old child. His heart softened, he could not bear to refuse such a dutiful son, thus, he nodded and said: "Well, after the test is over, come with me to see the Patriarch. It is up to him to see you or not, I cannot guarantee anything!"

Hearing this, Hun Han was overjoyed, with joy in his expression, he bowed to the Eighteenth Elder: "Thank you, Elder."

The reason why Hun Han did not hesitate to show off his Talents and attract hostility from others, was all to meet Hun Tian Di.

Hun Han's Golden Finger not only has a Timed and Location Sign In function, but also a Character Sign In function. If he can Sign In with Hun Tian Di, he could not imagine what reward he will obtain!

Hun Tian Di is one of the five strongest experts in the world. He also plays a very pivotal role in the future of the Dou Qi continent. Presumably, the reward for Signing In with him must be very impressive!

11