Chapter 5 Hun Clan’s Hun Tian Di
612 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 84 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 18 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Exploding Attributes System In Douluo Dalu is completed there too

Line Break
***

The blazing sun shone brightly, on the top of one of the highest peaks of the Hun Clan, was a huge building covering an area of 9.99 million square meters. This building is more than 10 times larger than the City which children of the Hun Clan live.

The top of the mountain was flat, so much so that it appeared as if it had been cut by a sword. At the foot of the mountain peak is the Imperial Capital of the Hun Clan. The children of the Hun Clan also call Sacred City. While standing on the peak of the mountain, you would be able to see the endless beauty of the Sacred City.

At this moment, in the Palace on the top of the mountain, nine boys and eight girls in two rows stood trembling while looking up at the middle-aged man sitting on the nine-step Throne.

"Patriarch is in this test, there were several children with Bloodlines above Grade 9. Among them, Hun Feng, Hun Yutong, and Hun Jian Hao have not only become Dou Zhe, but they also possess the Grade 10 Dou Di Bloodline!"

Beneath the Throne, the Eighteenth Elder appeared extremely respectful as he lowered his head slightly and reported to the middle-aged man sitting on the Throne, the results of the test.

"Hm." The middle-aged man's tone was flat, but he was not angry as many would assume, he said: "You three, not bad, you all have the Dou Di Bloodline of my Hun Clan. Raise your heads, let me see your faces!"

Hearing his words, two boys and 1 girl raised their heads slightly and looked up at the middle-aged man sitting on the Throne.

The three could not help but sweat when they saw him, obviously, the middle-aged man was not doing anything, but his eyes seemed like a whirlpool that was swallowing their minds. The terrifying pressure he was exerting did not help either, it was like an invisible giant mountain, pressing down onto their hearts, almost suffocating them.

"Well, very good!" The middle-aged man carried on in his flat tone: "According to the rules, the three of them will become Tier 1 disciples of the Hun Clan from now on, and they can enjoy any of our available resources."

"Yes!" The Eighteenth Elder nodded.

"As for the children who have met the requirements and have a Grade 9 Bloodline, they will be Tier 2 disciples of the Hun Clan." The middle-aged man continued.

"Yes!" The Eighteenth Elder bowed again while taking his orders.

The Hun Clan possesses a Heavenly Flame, the Nihility Devouring Flame. Since they had used it to devour the Patriarch of the Spirit Devouring Clan and his Clan’s Bloodline, he did not worry that the Dou Di Bloodline of the Hun Clan was going to be exhausted any time soon.

In the huge Hun Clan, the Dou Di Bloodline will not cause a large disturbance among the higher-ups, after all, in every test, there is always a few individuals who awaken the Dou Di Bloodline. As for those who awaken the Grade 9 Bloodline, before Hun Tian Di, they did not even have the qualifications to raise their heads and look at him, as for those who awaken a Grade 8 Bloodline, they do not even the qualifications to step into this Palace.

As for the children with Bloodlines below Grade 8 and above Grade 5, they will be given a ‘sacred decree’ that will be sent to their homes, depending on their Bloodline and their Cultivation, they will be granted a different sequence number.

If one child reaches the age of 6, and their Cultivation Base is not up to standard, and their Bloodline is below Grade 5, their fate would be miserable. If they have good identity and background, they will be transferred to a region and will govern it for the Hun Clan. If they do not have a strong background, then they will be conscripted and forced to serve the Hun Clan’s Army.

At the age of 6, you are forced to join the Army, is this not funny and nonsense? After all, they are all children!

However, as a superpower of the Dou Qi Continent, the Hun Clan's rules are harsh.

For the Hun Clan, when a child joins the Army at the age of 6, they can foster their loyalty and groom them to become killing machines who have only the Clan and its interests in their eyes.

The Eighteenth Elder waved his hand and motioned his assistant to take all these children down. However, he stayed in this hall.

"Why, is there something else?" Hun Tian Di stood up from his Throne, he wanted to leave but when he saw the Eighteenth Elder remain in the Palace, he wanted to know why he had done so, thus he asked him what he needed with his back turned to him.

The Elder paused, he wanted to speak but kept hesitating, finally, he seemed to have made up as he spoke: "Patriarch, in this test, there is another Hun Clan child who has awakened a Dou Di Bloodline!"

Hun Tian Di asked curiously without being surprised: "In that case, why did you not bring him to see me?"

In the huge Hun Clan, even the ordinary descendants of the Hun Clan, not to mention those who awaken the Dou Di Bloodline, as long as the Bloodlines Grade is 9 and above, they are qualified to come and see him in this Palace.

The Elder had a strange expression on his face as he said, "It is just that he is only a Dou Zhi Qi Cultivator."

Hearing that the child had a Dou Di Bloodline but only a Dou Zhi Qi Cultivation Base, Hun Tian Di was surprisingly calm, he merely gave a faint "Oh".

Umm…

The Elder was taken aback for a moment, he pondered for a while, he was completely unable to understand the thoughts of the middle-aged man before him.

The Elder glanced at the gates of the Palace, his heart softened, and he said: "His name is Hun...Han!" After speaking, the temperature seemed to have dropped a few Degrees Celsius. A light breeze blew into the Palace, and the old Elder could not help but shudder.

Hun Tian Di did not turn around, he kept his back turned to the Elder. He spoke in an impatient tone: "You, you can go now!"

"Patriarch!"

Seeing Hun Tian Di’s reaction, the Elder added: "He is kneeling outside at the moment, he does not want anything else. All he wants is to see you before he leaves the Imperial Capital. Who knows when he will return! Would you like to see him?"

Hun Tian Di still did not turn around, he said indifferently: "Okay, you can go now!"

Upon hearing this, the old Elder became even more anxious, he said: "Although he has awakened the Dou Di Bloodline, and his Cultivation Base is not up to the standard, please still see him. After all, he is also your child!”

Hearing this, Hun Tian Di was unhappy, he turned around, stared at the Elder, and shouted: “Eighteenth Elder! Are your ears not working well? I have already said, you can go now!"

The Elder, seeing that Hun Tian Di was like this, replied, "Patriarch, Hun Han has said that he will continue kneeling until you see him!"

"Hmph. Since he likes to kneel, let him kneel. If you try to persuade me again, do not think I will not do something you may regret!" After Hun Tian Di finished speaking, he flicked his sleeves and without looking at the gates of the Palace, he turned and left.

...

"Patriarch, why are you leaving?"

"Why are you leaving? Young Master Hun Han has been kneeling outside for a day. Once, his mother had helped me, if not for her, I would have died 1000 years ago. If this is the wish of Young Master Hun Han. Then I must fulfil this wish for him today!"

...

"Come in, he will see you now!"

As a loud voice sounded, Hun Han, stood up. Looking up at the Hun Clan Palace in front of him, he could not help feeling a little excited. If he Signs In with Hun Tian Di, one of the five strongest experts, what kind of reward will he obtain?!

10