Chapter 9 Almighty All-Rounder Attributes
548 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 84 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 18 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Exploding Attributes System In Douluo Dalu is completed there too

Line Break
***

After stepping into the teleportation formation, everyone's vision darkened, and a strong force sucked their bodies. When they opened their eyes, they were completely shocked by the scene in front of them.

Currently, in front of Hun Han and the others, appeared a large Pavilion occupying an area of over a million square meters. From a distance, it looked like the Pavilion was a City rising from the ground. The Pavilion was built simple and did not have fancy architecture. An extremely old plaque hung above its main entrance. After endless years, the three words on the plaque had eroded, yet they could still tell what was written there!

Book Collection Pavilion!

The ancient writing looked like dragons and phoenixes dancing, although the words have been eroded by time, they still contained a primitive artistic conception. If a person stared at it for a long time, they would feel dizzy.

Indeed, it was worth the pride and power the Hun Clan had, even a plaque is extraordinary.

Outside the Book Collection Pavilion, there is a colourful streamer, no tree, earth or rock could cross this streamer and touch the Book Collection Pavilion.

What does this show?

It shows that the Book Collection Pavilion, one of the forbidden areas of the Hun Clan, exists alone in an Independent Realm.

Hun Han looked into the distance, he was secretly rejoicing while gazing at the Book Collection Pavilion, he rejoiced that he took the risk and acted well, otherwise, even if he searched for this Realm on his own, it is likely he would not find it and therefore, he would be unable to complete the Location Sign In Mission at the Book Collection Pavilion.

"Hahaha, finally my second Location Sign In Mission is about to be completed!" Hun Han was overjoyed, he felt excited, the rate of his heartbeat showed this.

Hun Han had not forgotten that when he completed the Location Sign In Mission for the first time, he had awakened a Saint Grade Bloodline. In other words, the rewards for Location Sign In Mission are very rich.

Now that he is about to complete his second Location Sign In Mission, how could he not be excited for the reward he will obtain?

The Grand Elder led the children and walked slowly towards the Book Collection Pavilion. While around 30 metres away from the Pavilion, he stopped and faced the lines of children behind him, he said: "Seniors, these children have qualified to enter the Book Collection Pavilion, I ask that the two seniors open the path!”

Seniors?

If he, the Grand Elder calls these people seniors, then how old are they?

The voice of the Grand Elder lingered in the Independent Realm for a long time.

The voice of the Elder who was waiting fell, and two figures appeared at the entrance of the Book Collection Pavilion. Previously, there was no one there, yet now, two people seemed to have appeared out of thin air right before their very eyes.

"Come in!"

One of the seniors waved his hand, he ripped an entrance in front of Hun Han and the others. Ripples appeared in space before the ripples formed a small gate that would allow someone in, one person at a time.

Upon seeing this, the Grand Elder stepped in, followed by Hun Han and the others.

"With so many layers of defence, I'm afraid no one can break into this place!" Hun Han admired secretly.

Even if someone obtained the Dark Soul Order and they appeared before this Independent Realm. If they wanted to enter the Book Collection Pavilion, they would inevitably alarm the enchantment, the Space Lock outside the Pavilion.

Once the person forcibly breaks the barrier, it will alarm the Hun Clan experts guarding here. You could say that it is harder to infiltrate the Book Collection Pavilion of the Hun Clan than to fly.

"Regarding the rules of Book Collection Pavilion, I will mention them again. Listen carefully, you can only enter the Pavilion that matches your Attributes. Each person can only obtain one item from inside, nothing more than that. Two hours later, even If you have not obtained something, you must come out. If you violate any of these rules, you will not be able to enter the Book Collection Pavilion for life. Whichever treasures you obtain, are up to fate. Did you understand?" The Grand Elder stood at the steps before the Pavilion’s entrance and scanned the faces of the Hun Clan’s children with a serious face.

"We understand!"

All the boys and girls beneath the steps responded excitedly. As children of the Hun Clan, they knew that except for 6-year-olds who reach the requirement, the only time they can enter this Pavilion again is if they make great contributions to the Clan.

Faced with something that may only happen once in a lifetime, all the boys and girls beneath the steps had nothing but excitement in their hearts.

"Now that you know, let's begin!" The Grand Elder touched his Storage Ring, flicked his finger, causing a crystal ball the size of a washbasin to suspend in front of him.

"After testing your Attributes, you can enter the Book Collection Pavilion. Remember, you can only enter the Pavilion corresponding to your Attributes. Okay, who will go first?" the Elder asked.

Hearing him, a child standing at the front touched the crystal ball excitedly, a burst of light was emitted by the crystal ball.

"Dark Attributes. Okay, go in!" The Elder glanced at the crystal ball and smiled kindly.

Seeing someone take the lead, the children got fired up and began to anxiously approach the crystal ball, each nervous about their Attribute yet excited at the same time. After all, the Grand Elder said that the Book Collection Pavilion is only open to them for two hours. Whoever enters first, would undoubtedly have more time in there.

On the other hand, Hun Han waited carelessly. For Hun Han, the most important purpose of this trip is to complete his Location Sign In Mission. Of course, if he could enter the Pavilion, how could he not take away a treasure?!

"Hun Feng, Wind Attribute and Thunder Attribute. Well, you can choose anything from these two Attributes. Go in!" The Grand Elder said with a smile.

"Yes!"

Hun Feng nodded, he stepped onto the stone steps leading to the Pavilion. However, instead of continuing onwards and entering the Book Collection Pavilion, he stood at the entrance, looking at the only remaining child, Hun Han. As his competitor, he wanted to see what kind of Attributes Hun Han possessed.

Hun Han looked at the smooth crystal ball, he hesitated for a while before touching the crystal ball lightly with his fingers.

As Hun Han's finger made contact with the crystal ball, the crystal ball fell slightly silent before turning fiery red in an instant, it was as hot and dazzling as a fireball.

"Fire Attribute?" The Grand Elder looked a little surprised. Hun Han and Hun Feng deserve to be the sons of the Patriarch, the purity of their Fire, Wind and Thunder Attribute are all top tier.

However, after the fiery red light appeared, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...colourful lights appeared in the crystal ball.

"Metal Attribute!"

"Wood Attribute!"

"Water Attribute!"

"Earth Attribute!"

"Wind Attribute!"

"Thunder Attribute!"

"Blood Attribute!"

"Dark Attribute!"

The Hun Clan’s Grand Elder looked shocked, Even the Seniors Hun Clan sitting on both sides of the Pavilion opened their eyes that had been tightly closed. Someone had 9 Attributes!

"Child, you turned out to be a All-Rounder Talent with every Attribute!" The hands of the Grand Elder held the Hun Han’s arms with excitement.

"Grandpa Grand Elder, is an All-Rounder Attributed Talent very powerful?" Hun Han asked curiously.

"This is not absolute. On the contrary, a person's Dou Qi and energy are limited, and he cannot bite off more than he can chew. A Dual Attributed Cultivator will have obvious advantages in the Early Stages. In the Later Stages, the Cultivator’s Dou Qi Store will be insufficient. In my memory, there has been no stunning Cultivator with Dual Attributes. My suggestion is that you specialize in one of your Attributes. However, you are qualified to be a glorious Alchemist with Fire Attributes and Wood Attributes!" The Grand Elder said excitedly, he could see how far Hun Han would go down the path of Alchemy with his powerful Fire and Wood Attributes.

"Alchemist?" Hearing this, Hun Feng’s eyes flashed brightly before he stepped into the Book Collection Pavilion.

"Well, yes, thank you, Grandpa!" Hun Han thanked him politely.

"Good boy, go in!" The Elder rubbed Hun Han's head.

However, as soon as Hun Han's feet stepped into the threshold of the Book Collection Pavilion, the System rang.

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, you have entered the Book Collection Pavilion of the Hun Clan. Would you like to complete the Location Sign In Mission?"

"Yes!"

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, you have completed the Location Sign In Mission at the Book Collection Pavilion of the Hun Clan!"

11