Chapter 22 Seeing Xiao Yan For The First Time
572 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 90 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 24 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Exploding Attributes System In Douluo Dalu is completed there too

Line Break
***

Wu Tan City is a medium-sized city in the Jia Ma Empire.

Originally, there were only two Great Clans in the City: the Jia Lie Clan and the Ao Ba Clan. But around 100 years ago, a Clan called the Xiao Clan, followed a Dou Wang of the Jia Ma Empire and settled in the City. Due to the length of the time, the Xiao Clan remained in the City, the Clan slowly became and cemented its position as the City’s strongest and first Clan.

However, since the Xiao Clan’s Dou Wang’s death, the Clan declined and became the Third strongest and top Clan in the City while the Jia Lie Clan took over its previous position. Though the Xiao Clan has declined to become the Third strongest Clan in the City, the residents of the City still possessed great respect for the Clan that once housed a Dou Wang.

"Little kids, why are you standing in front of the Xiao Clan’s gate? If you have nothing to do, get moving and don’t block the Gate!”

When Hun Han and Xiao Xun’er appeared at the entrance of the Xiao Clan’s residence, a guard shouted at them to either get moving or state why they were there.

Xiao Xun’er touched her Storage Ring, and took out a scarlet letter from it, she handed it to the guard and whispered: "This is the letter of the Patriarch of the Xiao Clan of Gao An City. The Xiao Clan in Gao An City has been destroyed, the Patriarch entrusted me with this letter and told me to give it to your Patriarch."

“The Xiao Clan in Gao An City has been destroyed?"

It was at this moment that a deep and strong voice sounded behind Hun Han. Hun Han looked back and saw a middle-aged man in brocade clothes along with a 4-year-old child, they were slowly approaching them.

The 4-year-old child was relatively handsome, but the light and wisdom in his eyes did not match his age.

"Patriarch!"

Facing the approaching man, the guard bowed and saluted respectfully.

"Patriarch?"

Hun Han and Xiao Xun'er looked at the middle-aged man in surprise. This person turned out to be Xiao Zhan, the current patriarch of the Xiao Clan.

Hun Han's eyes fell on the child beside the middle-aged man. He inwardly mused: “if this man is Xiao Zhan, then this little child must be the future Flame Dou Di, Xiao Yan!

At this moment, the four-year-old child turned his gaze from Xiao Xun’er to the suspicious-looking Hun Han. It was unknown what he was thinking!

"Patriarch, this child said that she has a letter from the Patriarch of the Xiao Clan in Gao An City!" The guard respectfully handed the scarlet letter in his hand to Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan nodded slightly and glanced at Xiao Xun'er. Soon after, he began to read the letter.

The letter from the Patriarch of Gao An City’s Xiao Clan stated that while escaping from the ones who had destroyed the Xiao Clan, he had obtained serious injuries and while on the verge of death, he ran into Ling Ying and Xiao Xun’er. Ling Ying suggested that as long as he writes a letter that would allow Xiao Xun'er to stay in the Xiao Clan in Wu Tan City from now on, he will help him destroy his enemies. After agreeing, Ling Ying, a Dou Huang charged out and destroyed his enemies.

Xiao Zhan looked at Xiao Xun'er in awe. The little girl before him, though she was 4 years old, had a terrifying background, one that could destroy Great Clans and cause him to shudder in fear!

In Xiao Zhan's mind, it is natural to be suspicious of the reasons such a powerful person would need to stay in his little Xiao Clan!

Despite his doubts, he faced Xiao Xun’er and while looking at the scarlet letter in his hand, asked: "What is your name?"

Xiao Xun'er replied softly: "Xiao Xun'er."

"Xiao Xun'er!"

Xiao Zhan muttered, he walked up the steps to the Xiao Clan Residence while speaking: "Come in, from now on, you will be a member of my Xiao Clan."

Upon hearing this, Xiao Xun'er looked at Hun Han with a reluctant expression in her eyes: "Brother Han Xun, I'm going."

Hun Han nodded, and handed a box of Foundation Building Lollipops to Xiao Xun'er, and said, "Take these."

Xiao Xun'er took the brocade box and asked: "Will you come to see Xun'er in the future?"

Hun Han nodded: "Yes, I will come here to see you after I go to the Exploding Heavens Faction."

The Exploding Heavens Faction is located in the Black-Corner Region, currently, Hun Han has been issued a Mission by the System, he must Sign In at the Exploding Heavens Faction Palace, only after completing this Mission can he return and obtain a new Mission to progress further.

Xiao Xun'er stared at Hun Han and said, "Could you not have just lied to me and said yes?"

Hun Han scratched the bridge of Xun'er's nose and said with a smile: "Fool, I can lie to myself, but I can never lie to Xun'er. But there is one thing you must forgive me for!"

Sulking and feeling upset, Xiao Xun’er pouted and asked curiously: "What is it? Are you going to break your promise now?"

Hun Han shook his head and said, "It's not this. When the time is right, I will naturally tell you what it is. Go in. Do not make them wait long. Also, remember to protect yourself!"

 

11