Chapter 59 He Was Wrong
318 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 126 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 60 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

"You mean, you want to teach me cultivation?" Xiao Yixian looked at Hun Han in surprise.

"Well, It depends on whether you want to!" Hun Han nodded heavily. Xiao Yixian paused and pondered his offer.

"No, Lord Yao also tried to teach me cultivation, unfortunately, he said that my physique is not suitable for cultivation!" Xiao Yixian said with sadness.

"Lord Yao is bullsh*tting! It's not that your physique is not suitable for cultivation, but the way he checked is wrong!" Hun Han stared at Xiao Yixian.

"What?" Xiao Yixian looked at Hun Han in amazement and questioned him. Being able to cultivate or not depends on how your potential is checked? To check if one can cultivate, an elder would usually use Dou Qi to nourish one’s meridians and strengthen the body and then assess their physique, what does that have to do with this?!

"Yes." Hun Han nodded again.

"Come on!" Xiao Yixian smiled bitterly, obviously not believing in the nonsense Hun Han was spouting. How old is Hun Han? He seems to be 1-2 years younger than her. What can he understand about cultivation at such a young age! Xiao Yixian thought. What's more, to cultivate, she has tried many methods as a physician.

"What? You still don't believe me? Mind you, I just killed Lord Yao, so I know my stuff." The corner of his mouth curled up, reminding the other party how extraordinary he is.

Lord Yao?

Xiao Yixian suddenly recalled the scene just now. In the face of several cultivators, Hun Han displayed his crushing strength. In the end, even when he faced Lord Yao who was a 3 Star Dou Shi, Hun Han was still able to kill him with a swing of his sword. Hun Han possessing such terrifying strength at such a young age is a testament to his abilities. So maybe, maybe Hun Han is not wrong.

"Do you really have a way?" Xiao Yixian looked suspiciously yet expectantly at Hun Han.

"Yeah." Hun Han nodded confidently.

"Then tell me, how should I cultivate?" Xiao Yixian asked.

"Easy, eat that." Hun Han pointed at some food left on the table in the room.

"You want to kill me?!" Xiao Yixian glanced at the food, her complexion changed drastically, she stared bitterly at Hun Han.

Hun Han looked at Little Fairy Doctor. It seems Xiao Yixian still is not aware of her special physique. During a herb collection trip 2 years later, Xiao Yixian is accidentally bitten by a poisonous snake. After waking up, Xiao Yixian will find that not only is she fine, but she also had a trace of Poison Dou Qi in her body. Since then, the courageous Little Fairy Doctor would try several other poisonous things and would be pleasantly surprised to find that she can increase her cultivation and Poison Dou Qi by taking toxic herbs and poisons. Though, this is far in the future and has not occurred yet.

Xiao Yixian shook her head slightly. Though the leftover food is leftovers, they are still poisonous! How can she eat them?!

"Those meals are not toxic, don't worry, I have tried it. Look at me, aren’t I alive and well now?" Hun Han patted his chest with his hand.

To entice Xiao Yixian to start taking poison and tap into her potential, Hun Han reassured her that the food is not poisonous and that she would be fine even if she ate it.

"You are indeed alive and well. It is just that how can I cultivate after eating that food? I have eaten those foods before." Xiao Yixian questioned Hun Han, despite her age, she is very cautious.

"What you have eaten before does not count. You have to eat it with your left hand." Hun Han continued to entire Little Fairy Doctor, when he saw the other's disbelieving eyes, he immediately changed his tone: "Well, eating with your left hand and eating with your right hand is all the same. Just eat it, after you finish eating it, I will teach you a cultivation method!"

"Okay!" Xiao Yixian finally believed Hun Han.

As a person in a Cultivation World, who does not want to cultivate and become a practitioner? If a person does not cultivate, then they do not deserve to live in this dog-eat-dog world!

At the moment, Xiao Yixian put all her trust in Hun Han. It does not matter if it fails, all that matters is that tiny chance of success!

Walking to the table, Xiao Yixian picked up a pair of chopsticks, she picked up some vegetables, put it into her mouth, closed her mouth, and chewed very gracefully.

"Now, what should I do?" Xiao Yixian asked Hun Han.

"That... forgive me these foods are toxic and can kill you!” Hun Han smiled wryly.

"Hehe, yeah right. Stop joking okay? If they were poisonous, you would not be alive right now!" Xiao Yixian curled her lips and smiled lightly.

"That's because...I have a special physique, and general poisons are not that effective on me!" Hun Han replied.

"What?" Xiao Yixian frowned, suddenly her stomach began to hurt.

Holding her stomach, Xiao Yixian's facial features also began to twist, she arched and slowly squatted down. Before finally, lying on the ground, motionless.

"She’s fallen unconscious, was the poison that strong?" Hun Han got a chair and sat on it. His expression was calm, as he looked down at the motionless Little Fairy Doctor.

After about a stick of incense, a faint ripple waved around Xiao Yixian's body.

"Has her Woeful Poison Body activated?" Hun Han said slightly.

To activate the Woeful Poison Body, it is required that the user takes poison. Even if the poison is taken deliberately or accidentally, the Woeful Poison Body will still be activated. The faint ripple just now shows that her physique has awoken.

Afterwards, a purple poisonous gas floated out of Xiao Yixian's body. The purple poisonous gas was finally absorbed by her body.

After a while, Xiao Yixian opened her eyes. She sat up from the ground, looked at Hun Han sitting on the chair, and slammed her fists at Hun Han’s chest while angrily yelling: "You lied to me! You killed me! You fed me poison!"

"Forgive me, I swear, I will never lie to you again! This will be the only time I will!" Hun Han suddenly stretched out his hand and held her tender white fists in his hand.

"Nonsense! I heard other girls say that if a man cheats you once, then he will cheat a second, third, and fourth time!" Little Fairy Doctor’s fury had not diminished in the slightest.

Seeing that Hun Han was in danger before, Xiao Yixian informed him out of the kindness in her heart and ignored Lord Yao's threats and the abuse she would suffer from spoiling his plans, she wanted to help Hun Han escape. But Hun Han, unexpectedly tricked her into swallowing poison, killing her!

"Really? Okay, I admit, I will lie to you again!" Hun Han replied.

"What?! You are going to lie to me again?!" Xiao Yixian glared at Hun Han, her eyes looked as if she could not wait to eat the latter alive.

"I will lie to your heart!" Hun Han replied with a smile.

"Heart!" Little Fairy Doctor was taken aback for a moment, she then withdrew her hand that was held by Hun Han, she snorted: "You hooligan, you are too bad! I will never like you!"

"Why?" Hun Han asked with a smile.

"Because you lied to me and tricked me into taking poison!" Xiao Yixian replied without even thinking about it.

"Then are you dead?" Hun Han smiled.

"I..." Little Fairy Doctor was stunned. Yes, she is not dead yet!

Is it possible that she, Little Fairy Doctor is like Hun Han, and has a physique that poison cannot penetrate?

Isn't this nonsense! As a doctor, Xiao Yixian still does not know her physique. But someone who has no idea about medicine does?

"What the hell is going on?" Xiao Yixian looked at Hun Han in surprise.

"I have said before that the reason why you cannot cultivate is that Yao checked your qualifications in a wrong way. Your physique is different from others, you cultivate through poison!" Hun Han replied with a serious expression.

8