Chapter 60 Timed Sign In, An Unexpected Treasure
401 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 127 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 61 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

"Woeful Poison Body? Are you suggesting that I have such a physique?" Xiao Yixian asked Hun Han uncertainly. ‘Woeful poison’ is such an evil and terrifying name…

"Yes. It is a physique that grows stronger through the consumption of poison, the more toxic the item, the greater amount of Poison Dou Qi produced, resulting in even greater progress and combat strength. As a result, the body is impervious to poison and is created in disaster and dies in disaster!" Hun Han explained in detail.

"So consuming poisonous material would result in the formation of Poison Dou Qi in the body?" Xiao Yixian muttered and she could not help but shudder. She was shocked by her physique.

Hun Han looked at Little Fairy Doctor, and his heart ached. She is a kind-hearted person who wants to become a doctor but cannot. On the contrary, she possesses such a poisonous body that she is destined to become a Poison Master, which even ghosts and devils hate! Fate played their greatest trick on her!

"Yeah." Hun Han nodded heavily.

"Then to cultivate in the future, do I need to take poison?" Xiao Yixian slowed down, still unable to accept this fact.

"Yes." Hun Han nodded.

"No. I do not want to be a Poison Master. I heard those mercenaries say that Poison Masters are evil." Little Fairy Doctor was very resistant to this, her eyes were as firm as a rock.

"Then tell me, what is evil and what is justice?" Hun Han asked the Little Fairy Doctor. Without giving her a chance to think, he asked in a relentless voice, "What about Lord Yao, he runs a medicine shop that is free of charge. Does that make him a good person?"

"No, Lord Yao is not a good person. He only opened a free clinic for 2 days to improve his reputation in Qingshan Town. Before, he not only robbed people but before he entered Qingshan Town, he poured poison in the water, creating this massive illness and plague. He then sold the antidote to the townspeople at a high price!" Little Fairy Doctor did not hesitate to angrily recount Lord Yao's crimes.

"Well, though Lord Yao appears to be a nice person, he is not a good person. And what about me? I just killed Lord Yao, I killed a total of... um... I killed a total of 7 people, and finally occupied this store, am I a bad person?" Hun Han asked immediately afterwards.

"Uh!"

Xiao Yixian stopped talking. Hun Han's actions in getting rid of a tumour of Qingshan Town, could not leave him being labelled as a bad person. However, it is a fact that Hun Han killed people. Moreover, Hun Han also occupied Lord Yao's Thousand Medicinal House, taking it as his own.

"A person, whether he is a bad person or a good person, will not be written on his face, nor will he be a good person or a bad person because of his identity, his profession, or some of the things he does. In the final analysis, the most important thing is to see if he has a compassionate and kind heart. Even if you become a Poison Master in the future, as long as you always maintain this compassion and kind heart, no matter how others think of you, in my eyes, you will still be Little Fairy Doctor!" Hun Han stared at the Little Fairy Doctor with a sincere expression in his eyes.

Xiao Yi Xian stared at Hun Han in a daze, her heart was touched by Hun Han fiercely. It wasn't that she fell in love with Hun Han, but deep down, she yearned to be an expert.

The corner of her eyes noticed the food in the room, Xiao Yixian's brows were still slightly furrowed, and there was still resistance in her heart. She paused and said, "Give me some time and let me think about it."

"Okay, I believe you will accept who you are!" Hun Han smiled confidently.

Poison is not a good thing. It can be addictive, the rapid rise in strength it gives. Because of it, many people had died in pain and in vain. Many had gone bankrupt because of it or even mad.

If a person can't become an expert, then they will die on the path to becoming one. However, when you have the opportunity and strength to become an expert, none would deny the desire to become one. After all, who does not enjoy the feeling of power and rise in strength, status, wealth and fame?

Xiao Yixian looked at Hun Han. Even though she felt moved, she still felt a strong resistance to becoming a Poison Master. She is a noble doctor who saves lives and heals the wounded, not takes them.

"It is getting late, I am going back to rest." Xiao Yixian said lightly.

"Wait, I have one more thing to tell you?" Hun Han suddenly called.

"What's the matter?" Xiao Yixian, who had just turned, turned around again, looking at Hun Han curiously.

"Hey hey, that...actually, the chopsticks you used just now were the ones I used. There is still my saliva on them!" Hun Han grinned as he scratched the back of his head with his hands.

Uh!

The Little Fairy Doctor paused and immediately pouted, her cheeks flushed and her little hand gently tightened it. She honestly looked quite cute, she couldn't wait to go up and beat up Hun Han!

...

One month later, when Hun Han was drawing a Talisman on a bluestone table in his yard, Xiao Yixian stepped into his yard.

"I knew you would come to me again!" Hun Han continued to draw his Talisman and muttered to himself as he listened to the footsteps in the yard.

Drawing Talisman is different from refining Pills. Talisman Masters are not afraid of being disturbed. High-Rank Talisman Grandmasters can even draw Talismans on the spot to form a powerful attack. On the other hand, refining Pills is different. The Alchemist must be fully focused.

"Ding Dong!"

"Timed Sign In is up, do you want to Sign In?"

"Sign In!"

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, from Timed Sign In, Host has obtained the External Spirit Bone: Eight Spider Lances!"

Eight Spider Lances: High-Rank Xuan Class Dharma Artifact, produced from the Man Faced Demon Spider. They are a native product of the Douluo Plane and emerge from 8 ribs in the rib cage. They are shaped like the hands and feet of a spider and have a metallic texture. Each limb of the External Spirit Bone resembles a Lance and is a rare Artifact that can evolve.

Eight Spider Lances?

Hun Han pondered inwardly. It seems that he has been wrong all the time and he has misunderstood the magical power of Timed Sign In. Timed Sign In can provide him with not only strange and unique items but also magical items in all the Heavens and all the Realms. It seems that the rarity of the item would increase as his strength increases.

Perhaps, one day he could Sign In on time and get Sun Dasheng's Wishful Golden Hoop, Sanshengmu’s Magical Lotus Lamp and Pan Gu’s Heaven Cleaving Axe...

Of course, this is just his guess and understanding of the magical power of Timed Sign In.

Now, there is half a year before the next Timed Sign In.

"Before I decide to cultivate, can you answer one more question for me?" Xiao Yixian looked at Hun Han's back and asked again.

"Yes."

"What do you mean by being born in disaster and dying in disaster?"

"It means that the user who cultivates using poison will die from poison!"

"Using poison will cause them to die in poison." Little Fairy Doctor muttered to herself.

"Yes. Poison is not a good thing. It can bring pleasure, make your strength grow by leaps and bounds, make you one step faster in reaching the peak and help you enjoy the worship of thousands of people. However, it can also send you to an early grave. A person's body has a limited ability to withstand toxins. When the toxins in the body accumulate to a certain level, they will explode. Finally causing the user to die in pain!" Hun Han explained in detail, his hands remained stable and he continued to complete the Talisman.

"In other words, my final fate is to be poisoned to death by my own poison?" Xiao Yixian asked with wide-open eyes.

"Yes. Now, do you still decide to continue cultivating?" Hun Han put away his Talisman and stood up to look at Little Fairy Doctor.

8