Chapter 63 Ice Emperor Hai Bodong
396 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 129 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 63 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

In the northwest region of the Jia Ma Empire, there is a city, it is called Rock Desert City because it is too close to the Tager Desert.

The weather in Rock Desert City is too hot, thus, most of the men are shirtless, appearing quite bold at first glance. As for the women, they wear tight-fitting leather clothing to cover their vitals while the rest of their body, including their waist, is exposed, making them appear very sexy and appealing.

"Ancient Map Shop!"

Hun Han entered the city and inquired about the best map shop, he was guided to a shop called ‘Ancient Map’.

Hun Han needed a map to enter the Tager Desert. Without a map, it is easy to get lost in the desert. What's more, Hun Han still needs to reach the holy city of the Snake Race.

Knowing the storyline, Hun Han knew that only the Ancient Map store had the precise map he wanted.

The shop in front of Hun Han, as he had imagined, was not luxuriously decorated, it had a quaint atmosphere. There were no customers inside. Behind the counter, sat an old man with white hair, he was drawing a map with his dry palms.

"Buy what you want quickly, get out if you are not buying!" The old man lowered his head, he did not speak in a tone that would please and serve Hun Han, instead, he spoke harshly, unlike a businessman at all.

"It's weird. You have such a weird temper. With it, how can you keep this store open? Even if you live in seclusion, your attitude needs to improve, Senior Ice Emperor Hai Bodong." Hun Han calmly said.

The old pen moved his hand out of shock, the movement destroyed the map he was drawing. After a long while, he raised his head and stared at Hun Han, his cloudy eyes throbbed with cold light.

"Who are you?"

Hai Bodong's palm clicked somewhere on the desktop. The open door closed with a bang. A tyrannical aura spread out from Hai Bodong's body.

"Why, you want to fight?" Hun Han smiled calmly, his eyes had mocking intent within as he said: "Please forgive me, now that your powers have fallen and your cultivation base is not as good as before. You are not my opponent!"

Hai Bodong was under a Seal.

What Seal was Ice Emperor Hai Bodong under? Naturally, it is a Seal left by Queen Medusa.

Hai Bodong was young and energetic, and relying on his Dou Huang cultivation base, he wanted to tour the entire Northwest Continent. As a result, he entered the Tager Desert and met Queen Medusa. The two sides clashed, and finally, Queen Medusa left a Seal in his body. Relying on his strength, he was able to barely escape. Since then, a shop selling maps has opened in Rock Desert City. Hai Bodong hopes to meet a senior Alchemist who is going to enter the desert in search of Medicinal Materials, in exchange for maps and other favours, he will ask that Alchemist to refine a Pill for him that would lift the Seal on him.

As a reincarnator, Hun Han naturally knew about the Seal Hai Bodong was under. However, to avoid causing a strong backlash from Hai Bodong, Hun Han was wise enough to not push him too far.

"What a mad brat. Even if this old man's cultivation base is not as good as before, you are not qualified to speak like that in front of me!" Hai Bodong's white hair windlessly floated behind him, his Ice Dou Qi emerged as well.

"Senior, this junior does not hold malicious intent. I just want to discuss a deal with you." Hun Han explained quickly.

"What deal?! At such a young age, you are arrogant, you deserve a beating!" Hai Bodong's face, had a touch of sarcasm as he sneered.

Shoo-

Hai Bodong’s thought moved, instantly, icy mist quickly filled the surroundings. Hun Han's vision became a little fuzzy.

Then, from among the cold fog, an ice thorn condensed before it shot towards Hun Han. The two were very close to each other, seeing that the ice thorn was about to hit him, Hun Han suddenly moved his palm.

An incredible scene appeared. The ice thorns cracked and broke into a pile of tiny ice crystals.

"Senior, since you insist on fighting, then this junior will offend you!" The corner of Hun Han's lips slightly curved as he threw a jab at Ice Emperor Hai Bodong.

The fist tore through the air, it was so fast it generated sparks! Such a fast attack caused a shift in Hai Bodong's expression.

"Condensed Ice Mirror!"

Following Hai Bodong's shout, the icy mist rolled, and in a flash, a transparent Ice Mirror about half a meter long and wide condensed in front of him.

Bang!

Hun Han's fist smashed Condensed Ice Mirror. The rest of the remaining power behind the attack roiled towards Hai Bodong's body. As for Hai Bodong, he never thought that Hun Han’s terrifying fist would be able to break his Condensed Ice Mirror. When his body was hit by the attack, he staggered back and waved his old hands at the same time, forming another mudra. The fragments of the Ice Mirror, as if controlled by a silk thread, blasted towards Hun Han’s body

Middle Level Xuan Class-Nether Ghost Shadow

Before Hai Bodong's mocking eyes, the ice fragments penetrated Hun Han's body.

"Remnant shadow?"

Hai Bodong was slightly stunned. He did not expect that Hun Han possessed such a weird body technique.

"1 Star Da Dou Shi?"

Hai Bodong's brows furrowed as he became serious. Currently, even if he has been cursed by Queen Medusa, his cultivation is still that of a Dou Ling. Right now, Hun Han has a 1 Star Da Dou Shi cultivation base, yet he was able to clash with him for so long.

After two months of cultivating in Thousand Medicinal House, Hun Han's cultivation base has broken through from 8 Star Dou Shi to 1 Star Da Dou Shi.

This brat is weird!

Hai Bodong thought inwardly, the behaviour of the little boy in front of him was completely beyond his expectations. Obviously, he is merely a 1 Star Da Dou Shi, yet his body gave him combat power on par with a Dou Wang.

The situation is no longer something he can think about. He keenly sensed that there is a strong wind around him. Immediately afterwards, a black shadow appeared.

Hai Bodong struggled to remain on his feet, the ground cracked and crumbled as his figure quickly slid backwards and away from the shadow. As he retreated, his hands danced quickly, he formed 7 Condensed Ice Mirrors that flashed with a cold light. The Mirrors stood in front of him, blocking Hun Han from getting near.

Hai Bodong, who had just arranged the seven Ice Mirrors, did not have time to breathe a sigh of relief when he heard a loud noise, 1 Condensed Ice Mirror had cracked into countless fragments. Hun Han's body continued to rampage towards him. The other 6 Condensed Ice Mirrors followed suit, they were all crushed by Hun Han’s terrifying physique.

"Good brat! I do not believe that I who have lived in seclusion for over 10 years will be rendered helpless by you! Take this move! Profound Ice Spiral Kill!" The attack caused fury to rise in his heart. Hai Bodong stepped on the soles of his feet, his Ice Dou Qi froze into thick profound ice, forming an icy domain 10 metres around him.

"You have no chance!" The corner of Hun Han's lips tilted upwards, when the Profound Ice was about to freeze his feet, his fist had already landed on Hai Bodong's chest.

"Overlord Fist!"

Bang!

Accompanied by a loud noise, Hai Bodong was sent flying backwards, he hit the shelves, breaking them and destroying their contents. He did not stop until he hit a wall. He remained sunken in the crater his body formed when he crashed into it.

"Senior Ice Emperor, you have been defeated!"

7