Chapter 74 Nalan Jie
493 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 140 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 74 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, Host has Signed In at the Misty Cloud Sect's Dou Skill Pavilion, Host has obtained the following Dou Skill: Eight Inner Gates!"

Eight Inner Gates: A close combat skill from the Ninja World. These are the Gates: Gate of Opening, Gate of Healing, Gate of Life, Gate of Pain, Gate of Limit, Gate of View, Gate of Wonder and Gate of Death. The 8 Gates opened together can cause the world to tremble and possesses might sufficient to kill a god.

"Ding Dong!"

"The System has issued a new Location Sign In Mission. Please Sign In at the Inner Academy of Jia Nan Academy."

"Inner Academy of Jia Nan Academy? Well, it is time to go there!" Hun Han thought, even if he did not receive this Mission, he would still go there for the boosted training from the Blazing Sky Qi Refining Tower and Fallen Heart Flame.

Currently, he has a 4 Star Da Dou Shi cultivation base, if he wants to rise and become a true blue Dou Wang in a year’s time, only the Inner Academy of Jia Nan Academy can help him accomplish that.

"Do you accept the new Location Sign In Mission?"

"Accept!"

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, you have successfully accepted the Location Sign In Mission. Please Sign In at the Inner Academy of Jia Nan Academy soon. Time limit: unlimited."

...

Misty Cloud Mountain is steep, on 3 of its sides, are cliffs, it has only one path that leads to the top of the mountain, making it easy to defend and difficult to attack. At the peak, clouds lingered, making the Sect appear like an Immortal’s Abode. Currently, 2 figures are exchanging pointers near one of the 3 cliffs of Misty Cloud Mountain.

"Oi, Junior Uncle Master, you hit me there!"

"Why, can I not hit your butt?"

...

"You...you hit my chest?"

"You are still young, I did not even feel anything, it is a flat airport!"

... …

"You, you rascal, you even hit me there!"

"Tell me then, during a life and death battle, does the other party care if you are a woman or not? Would they care about hitting your private parts? Hey, even if they do, I do not!"

...

From time to time, from the top of the mountain, a girl’s curses could be heard. Hearing that voice, it seemed that the girl was at a disadvantage. Ever since Hun Han showed his prowess in the Grand Sect Tournament of Misty Cloud Sect, Yun Yun had asked Hun Han to help Nalan Yanran develop her combat experience.

"Yanran, look who’s here!"

Just as the two were happily bickering, Yun Yun's voice suddenly rang.

Nalan Yanran and Hun Han looked up to see an old man walking beside Yun Yun.

The old man has a white beard and hair. He looks to be about 80 or 90 years old. However, he appears very energetic, unlike many his age. However, there is a strange puff of black qi between his eyebrows.

"Grandpa?"

Nalan Yanran looked at the old man, she put away the Qingfeng Sword in her hand, and said with joy: "Grandpa, how come you are here?"

Grandpa?

Hun Han looked at the old man, the old man’s facial features were somewhat similar to Nalan Yanran, it appears that the old man in front of him is Nalan Jie, one of the Top 10 experts of the Jia Ma Empire, an expert at the Dou Wang level.

"What, after joining the Misty Cloud Sect, I cannot come to see you now?" Nalan Jie stroked his beard and laughed.

"Of course not! Grandpa, I missed you a lot! You have to stay for a while!" Nalan Yanran smiled and shook Nalan Jie's arm affectionately.

"I cannot do that. I still have many things to take care of in the Clan. I was passing by and came to check up on you." Nalan Jie touched Nalan Yanran's head and rubbed it affectionately.

His eyes then fell onto Hun Han, he looked at him for a while before he spoke: "You are Yanran's Junior Uncle Master, Hun Han, right?"

"Junior Hun Han greets Grandpa Nalan Jie!" Hun Han politely bowed to Nalan Jie. After a pause, Hun Han spoke again: "Grandpa, you have a bad complexion? Are you ill?"

After hearing this, Nalan Jie looked at Hun Han in surprise, he looked shocked at him and asked: "Are you an alchemist?"

Before Hun Han could reply, Nalan Yanran replied first: "Junior Uncle Master, can you help my grandfather? A few years ago, grandpa fought a very poisonous Tier 5 Magic Beast called Poison Imprint Serpent. Although he killed it in the end, it was unfortunate that the latter injected a frightening toxin into his body."

On the other hand, Yun Yun quickly exclaimed: "Yanran, do not be rude. Although he is the same age as you, he is still your Junior Uncle Master."

The Poison Imprint Serpent’s toxin is not ordinary, even the Pill King of Misty Cloud Sect is helpless in front of it. Yun Yun knows that it is not rare for a Rank 6 Magic Beast to be poisoned to death by the Poison Imprint Serpent’s poison. In her eyes, how could Hun Han be an Alchemist, and that at a level beyond the Tier 6 Pill King Gu He?

"Imprint poison, this kind of poison is very tricky. To get rid of it, you need a Heavenly Flame." Hun Han said lightly.

"You are right. Pill King Gu He also said the same. It is just that no one in the entire Jia Ma Empire owns a Heavenly Flame, and besides, I do not have any hope for that any longer. My old bones just wish to see Yanran marry. With that, I will be satisfied!" Nalan Jie looked at Nalan Yanran lovingly.

"Grandpa, you are alive and well, you are not allowed to say that! If that is the case, then Yanran will never marry!" Nalan Yanran pouted and said seriously.

"Grandpa Nalan Jie, who said that no one in the Jia Ma Empire owns a Heavenly Flame!" Hun Han smiled.

"You... don't tell me you have a Heavenly Flame! Do you?" Nalan Jie looked at Hun Han suspiciously and smiled, he did not believe that Hun Han has a Heavenly Flame.

"Yeah." Hun Han nodded. He flipped his hand up, immediately a cyan flame appeared above it.

After the flame appeared, the surrounding temperature immediately rose to a terrifying height.

"Heavenly Flame?"

Nalan Jie's eyes were almost glued to the flame in Hun Han’s hand. He never dreamed that in his lifetime, he would be able to see someone possess a Heavenly Treasure like a Heavenly Flame.

"Grandpa, didn’t I say that Junior Uncle Master can heal you!" Nalan Yanran said proudly, her eyes displayed her triumph.

"Little brother, please save this old man's life and help me remove the toxins in my body." The way Nalan Jie called Hun Han changed. Since Hun Han possesses a Heavenly Flame, and he is old and injured, he is not Hun Han's opponent.

"Grandpa, I am Yanran's Junior Uncle Master, why are you so polite? Sit down, I will remove the poison from you now!"

Half an hour later.

"Okay, grandpa, all of the poison in you has been removed." Hun Han smiled. During the days he had stayed in the Misty Cloud Sect, Hun Han had not been idle either. Whenever he has the time, he will find a secret place to enhance his ability to control his Heavenly Flame and Heavenly Flame. Currently, he is adept at controlling his Heavenly Treasures.

Perhaps because it is 10 years before the plot where Nalan Jie is healed by Xiao Yan, the poison in him is not as deep and had not spread to all his body. Thus, the removal and purification process of the toxins went smoother than what Hun Han imagined.

"Thank you, little brother, for your life-saving grace." Nalan Jie paused, he touched his Storage Ring, flicked his finger, took out a nearly transparent, illusory herb. He handed it to Hun Han "This is the Seven Magical Green Spirit Saliva. It is the best treasure I obtained when I went out recently. I hope you can accept it!"

Although the Seven Magical Green Spirit Saliva is precious, If he can use it to become good friends with someone who has a Heavenly Flame and has great potential, not only he, but even his Nalan Clan will obtain immeasurable benefits.

"This..." Hun Han hesitated for a moment.

"Junior Uncle Master, just accept it, this displays grandpa’s gratitude." Nalan Yanran persuaded.

"Okay." Hun Han took the Medicinal Material in Nalan Jie's hand. This medicine is useful for the soul and is very rare. It is also of great benefit to him.

"Yanran, in fact, this time I came here, not only to check up on you but also to tell you something!" Nalan Jie looked at Nalan Yanran.

"Grandpa, what is it?"

"Yanran, do you remember Grandpa Xiao Lin who came to our house before?"

4