#3 WanWan will do his best!
1.9k 13 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long Jun was leaning weakly on the bathroom wall after crying his heart out. His eyes were dim reflecting nothing, powerless.

WanWan didn't know what to do and waited. Minutes became hours and before they knew it, night came.

WanWan went down Long Jun's lamp and jumped on the bathtub. He stared at the light switch and his eyes glowed as the switch flipped by itself. Whew, finally the room isn't dark ('。• ω •。')

The sudden brightness took his attention and his eyes reflexively squinted. He saw the tiny WanWan and was then reminded about everything that occurred.

Ah. . . that's right. . . he died. . .

He died. . . then lived again.

Right. . .

He stood up with unstable legs and walked on the mirror shards not minding the pain of stepping on them. He again gazed at the multiple reflections on the mirror.

Who's this guy?

Why him? Why his body?

WanWan was sharp and thought it was okay to explain what was going now.

He wiggled his fluffy butt intent on making the jump from the bathtub and onto the sink.

The distance in between was a bit scary........(>-<)ノ

[WanWan: I-Ican do this! T-t-t-this is easy! HOP!]

With the strength of his short legs he reached out and was then hanging at the side. Because of the silky texture of the porcelain surface he was having a problem with pulling himself up dangling like a fruit close to fall.

Long Jun reached out a hand to help the poor thing, pushing it up.

[WanWan: T-that was dangerous! T-t-thank you!]

[WanWan: Ah- uhh... d-do you have questions?]

Long Jun didn't answer and just stared at the talking cat. The circuits of his brain wasn't working well making it harder to process this oddity. Being stared at and intently at that wasn't comfortable at all so WanWan dropped his head down hiding under the refuge of his tiny paws.

He grabbed the little cutie by the back of it's head imitating how a lion would carry it's cub. He harshly frowned in every step he took as the tiny shards dug deeper his skin.

WanWan could see the bloody steps and closed his eyes but didn't struggle and patiently waited till they reached the bed before he jumped out. 

He hurriedly ran facing the injured feet and stared at it. The shards slowly came out on their own and when WanWan was sure that all of it was taken out he started licking the wounds rapidly healing them.

[WanWan: Pain. pain. go away~ don't hurt anymore! go away please!
⊂('> ω <'⊂)]

His thoughts that weren't hidden away were written above his head making it unable to lie.

When all the wounds closed up WanWan giggled proud at his own work, he hopped back into Long Jun's lap with his chest puffed out and cutely stared at him meeting his eyes. Probably due  to achieving something, WanWan wasn't disturb by his dead fish stare anymore and even smiled.

"You. . ." his voice, husky and a bit deep. This voice had a charming timbre to it. Imagine how it would sound like if he laughed. Those who heard it would suffer from a satisfying eargasm.

[WanWan: WanWan is named WanWan! (≧▽≦)]

[WanWan: P-please don't ignore me and listen! Let me explain! please!]

The little scottish fold was snuggling on his stomach begging for attention.

[WanWan: Umn! You have been transmigrated! T-the reason why is because Granpa Yan said so!]

"Granpa. . . Yan. . ."

[WanWan: Yeah! Granpa Yan! uhh..... H-he wasn't satisfied with your death so h-he asked the Jade Emperor and Grandma Guan to d-do something about you.]

(a/n: Yan Luo =Chinese mythology Yan Luo is the ruler of hell.
Jade Emperor= the supreme god of , order, justice, and creation.
Guanyin= the goddess of mercy and compassion.)

[WanWan: And they decided to let you have a s-second chance in life- Ouch!]

Because of nervousness the cat WanWan bit his own tongue. 

[WanWan: *sniff* *sniff* It hurts. . .
( ; ω ; )]

Long Jun simply stared, disinterested of the cat's clumsy antics.

[WanWan: S-s-so. I'm here to help you achieve a happier end! WanWan can do a lot! He can give you money! LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY! a-also, WanWan can heal! you saw it right!? WanWan did a good job!(*°▽°*)]

"What am I supposed to do. . ."

[WanWan: Just do a lot of happy things! Enjoy life! Whatever that makes you happy! ╰(*'︶'*)╯]

[WanWan: I will help! B-b-but WanWan can't do bad things! Granpa Yan will take me away! No! Don't want to go there!\(º □ º l|l)/]

[WanWan: Right! Jun! Hurry let's go home! If you don't hurry then your older sister will worry! ('> ω <')]

Hearing this, Long Jun flinched unable to understand the change around him.

A chance for a second life, a chance to be happy. . . an older sister?

He's. . . not really looking forward to it.

This life. . . he took it away from himself.

Why go back? Why repeat the same things again.

Why should he be happy about this chance? Happiness. . . what is that even?

Can everything just stop?. . . stop. . . please. . .

WanWan saw the tears threatening to fall and he panicked.

[WanWan: Jun! D-d-don't cry! Uhhh... you'll be happy! really! Your parents love you very much! The family is rich! Your older sister treats you well. N-no one will hurt you! WanWan promised!]

[WanWan: Don't cry! please don't cry!] He mewled loudly patting the hand with his paws that was resting on Long Jun's stomach.

"Tell me. I want to know about him. . ."

[WanWan: Of course! S-so you see, this person is Song Jun! He's a veeeeery happy person! His parents are often not home due to work but they never failed to be there whenever they needed him.Older sister is a beauty! in the outside and the inside too! uhh.... what else?]

[WanWan: He has lots of good friends, was never bullied and everyone likes him!]

"Why did he die?"

[WanWan: Uhh. . . wait a bit!]

WanWan's eyes shined and nodded his head repeatedly absorbing the information that was sent to him then smiled back.

[WanWan: You see, Song Jun had a bad heart. This person died naturally. His heart stopped. That's why you're here to continue his life.]

[WanWan: Song Jun kind off knew that he was passing away soon so he moved here, in their family villa and just waited. Then you took over!]

"This person. what kind of person is he?" He asked sweetly, with a gentle smile on his face. WanWan shivered at the disturbing fake smile.

[WanWan: I-I-I won't tell you! I-If I do you'll hide yourself away again and  pretend to be him! WanWan doesn't like that! WanWan was told to let you be yourself!]

"Wouldn't that be a problem?" If he acted a lot different than the original. Wouldn't the people who care for him hate him for the sudden change?

[WanWan: It's okay! Don't worry about the small things! It's better that way!]

[WanWan: They are good people!]

WanWan approached and lied down infront of him showing his belly widening his already big eyes and meowed.

"....what are you doing?" The smile disappeared in an instant, changed out by an indifferent expression.

[WanWan: Whenever I do this to the brothers and sisters they would pay attention to me!(≧▽≦)/]

Long Jun ignored him and walked around the house letting him roll out of his lap. There were countless of pictures to look at and all of them were warm and happy. He stopped looking for they were all to blinding and left.

WanWan hurriedly tried to keep up. Host don't leave me! ・゚・(。>ω<。)・゚・

"Where to. . ."

[WanWan: Home? Sure! I'll lead you there!"]

A GPS screen appeared and he went inside the family car that was parked on the side. Luckily the keys were inside so he didn't need to look.

The cat system was happily leading the way but Long Jun wasn't. 

Does he plan to live a second life?

No. He doesn't have the reason too. 

That's too tiring.

The grip on the steering wheel tightened.

They were driving closer a sharp turn.

His breathing was irregular and his heart was threatening to jump out. His eyes was fixed off road.

Should he take this turn?

[WanWan: H-h-host!? (°ロ°) !]

WanWan turned his head and saw Long Jun's gaze dim. The car getting closer to the rail, a few meters more. . . just a few meters more. . .

[WanWan: STOP!]

The car's brakes suddenly pulled and with a loud SCREECH it's speed decelerated stopping right infront of the cliff's rail. The pulling force was too strong that his body was like a bow sting strongly bouncing off, the airbag activated but his head slipped slamming onto the car window.

"MAN! YOU OKAY!?" The vehicle a distance behind him saw what happened and hurriedly went to assist. 

Long Jun was knocked out cold and the stranger hurriedly called an ambulance for help.

[WanWan: T-that was close! Σ(°△°|||)︴]

WanWan stared at his unconcious Host and shed big droplets of tears.

Granpa Yan. . . you're too much..... this host is too scary!!

WanWan was really scared! He was told to prepare his heart but he didn't know his host would try to kill himself just after he woke up in the new body.

WanWan moved closer to his host's face then saw a trickle of tear trailing down the bridge of his host.

WanWan stopped crying and moved closer, licking away those sad drops.

[WanWan: It's okay, WanWan is here now. . .]

WanWan doesn't know why Granpa Yan chose him.

Granpa Yan only said that what his host needed the most was WanWan.

Someone who's not too smart but a bit dumb.

Someone who's not too mature but blunt and cute.

Someone who's supportive and honest.

Someone who will never give up on a person.

WanWan doesn't know if he's fit for the job but he'll try his best.

[WanWan: Host, WanWan knows you need him more. . . . . when you wake up, WanWan won't cry.]

WanWan will become strong, because his host is weak.

The ambulance arrived and carefully took Long Jun out of the driver's seat.

"A cat?" Before they could stop him, WanWan jumped onto his host who was on the stretcher refusing to let go.

"What do we do?"

"Just take it with."

[WanWan: Success! (((o(*°▽°*)o)))]

The future will be long for WanWan. 
('。• ω •。')

This is WanWan

This is WanWan.

[WanWan: H-h-h-hello (ノ*°▽°*)]

56