#6 Stranger
1.5k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Then what do you want to eat? Should I go down and get you something? it's past dinner." 

"..." Long Jun was in a state where he was lost in his thoughts. His expressions were even honest, furrowing his brows looking questioningly at the man who was acting nice despite not knowing each other. It was confusing.

WanWan took this chance to rub himself on Long Jun's hand.

[WanWan: Jun are you okay? Does it hurt that much?] The cat was licking his fingers hoping the pain would go away.

It was then where he finally snapped out of the bog and got a grip of himself. He actually let a stranger into his room.

"A-ah. Uhh, did you say something?" It was rushed so his smile was clearly strained.

The stranger have dealt with different kinds of people so he could tell that the injured man in front of him was acting to cover up his feelings. Too bad it was exactly that empty look and the aura of a lone wolf which made him interested. He had a bad habit of being nosy and digging up all sorts of things from people and this man apparently falls under that category.

Such high quality material. He'd be dumb not to sneak himself in.

"I asked what you wanted to eat." He flashed his special sunny smile that always seem to attract the ladies to leave an impression but he underestimated his opponent.

"I'm fine. I don't want to trouble you." This time he was able to gather enough composure to make his smile more earnest.

". . .Do you mind eating steak?" He chuckled when he saw that smile.

"No I don't mind, wait-" The stranger stood up and grabbed Long Jun's room keys as if the room was his to begin with and headed down to grab some food.

"What's his. . ." problem.

[WanWan: H-host! Since that guy is gone should I fix the wound for you now?!

The cat had been whining at his side the entire time, upset that he wasn't at his side to protect him. WanWan felt that he failed at doing the task he was given and was grieving about it, desperate to at least heal that wound real quick for his host.

"No." That guy was coming back so it was better not to.

Long Jun glanced at the wound on his leg before slumping back, sinking onto the soft bed behind him. He felt stupid, thinking too much and bothering people because of this. Even though this was what he wanted to prevent the most.

"Let's go back. . . tomorrow." he wanted to use this time to relax and make up his mind yet it wasn't going so well.

[WanWan: Mmn. Let's go back home. . .] Even the system didn't feel like having fun anymore. Things kept happening and he felt a bit on edge from today's incident. Why was he in a weak cat's body  (。•́︿•̀。) he couldn't even save his host. . .

[WanWan: Host?]

It was an exhausting day and Long Jun knocked out.

-

The man came back with containers filled with food only to see Long Jun in deep sleep, half naked still on his boxers. The cat welcomed him back sniffing something delicious within the bag. He took out the tuna can first, opening it and put it beside the bed so the cat could take his sweet time eating.

[WanWan: Good guy! thanks for the food!] He was pretty hungry from digging through the cold thick pile of snow.

He also went back to his room to change his clothes and was now wearing a plain black sweater and black jeans. He slightly shook Long Jun awake but he wasn't waking up so he carefully corrected his sleeping position, making sure that there was a pillow on his his head and that his legs were warm under the blanket.

Long Jun's phone was on top of the drawer beside the bed and he didn't hesitate to pick it up.

"Not even a lock." He wryly smiled before punching his own number in, saving it and writing his name with other contact details.

Zuo Yu Wen.

He didn't stop there and scrolled through whatever was inside but to his disappointment, there really was nothing else other than his family's contact details. Not even a single picture.

Don't get Zuo Yu Wen wrong. He wasn't gay, but rather Bi. He only took interest to this man since he never knew that the face hidden under those thick glasses when he watched the earlier trick performance was actually a handsome man. The way they met in person was out of the ordinary luring his interest.

He wanted to see how far it could go and maybe something interesting will happen?

Zuo Yu Wen was looking forward to it.

He opened up a bag and started eating. He planned on sharing a table with Long Jun but as he can see, he was out like a light. But eating while staring at his face was rather entertaining. Every detail was for him to feast for free and the more he looked at his face the more he was drawn to it. Damn, he really loved this face.

The tiny cat was pulling climbing on his jeans and leisurely squirmed in circles trying to find the right spot to sit on his lap. 

"You two are really an odd pair." Long Jun was indifferent but his cat was friendly and comfortable around strangers.

[WanWan: What do you mean odd? Me and Jun are perfect!(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و ] he hit that hard stomach with his fluffy paw but Zuo Yu Wen didn't feel a thing. 

After eating he threw his container,  planned on bringing the rest with him and heat it up for Long Jun to eat in the morning. He stared at the sleeping man before chuckling at the sight of a hair curl that was out of place. It was cute so he sat on the bedside and leaned in to kiss Long Jun's eyelid.

"I'll be back tomorrow." He muttered to himself before taking Long Jun's keys and left the room.

The cat system WanWan who stood in the middle of the bed to watch them was confused.

[WanWan: Why did he do that?(。・ω・。)? ]

It's a good thing that this harmless kitty was dense and a furball packed with fluff and innocence.

-

"Hot. . ." The night passed and Long Jun woke up at 5:30 am in the morning. He couldn't breathe due to his nose being blocked and he was burning under his blanket. Contradicting to this, he felt really cold and tightly wrapped the blanket over him, shivering.

He caught the cold.

WanWan wasn't awake yet so he wasn't of help. Long Jun also didn't dare leak a sound out of habit and simply shivered even though he felt hungry that even the cold couldn't mess with his appetite.

Yet he didn't want to move. He didn't need to try and could guess that he didn't have the motivation to stand on his own two feet and go down the first floor for food. He also didn't want to startle them by being sick so it was better for him to just sleep it off and get better.

Maybe when the cat wakes up, he could make his cold away.

His vision was blurry and his head was ringing in pain. He moved his head to one side and it made him dizzy so it was better to stay still and not move or he might just vomit.

He felt like sh*t.

He could hear the door unlocking but couldn't see what was coming through it or who. Zuo Yu Wen planned on spending quality time with him to get closer but the first thing he saw was a man on his boxers sexily glaring at him. Long Jun currently had his hand combing through his head due to the pulsing headache and this only made him look irresistible.

Although Zuo Yu Wen was happy to see this first thing in the morning, he realized Long Jun's flushed face and rested his hand on the other's forehead to check the temperature.

"You have a cold. Stay still." Zuo Yu Wen saw this as something rather advantageous for him and didn't hesitate to take care of him.

"You can leave. . . I'll be fine alone. I'll sleep and it'll go away." It was sure to be due to the cold but he couldn't hide the irritation in the tone of his voice since someone saw him looking pathetically weak.

"Why should I listen to you? I'll go down and grab some medicine and porridge. Stay here and don't move." 

"Just f*ck off." He was getting impatient. He hated this intruder who just keep barging through his walls.

"Kitty, watch over your owner well. I'll be back." The door closed and the clinking sound jumbled some sense back to his muddy brain.

"F*ck. . ." He really wanted to rewind time.

[WanWan: Host, just so you know, WanWan can only heal external wounds. I can't make the cold go away from you. I'm sorry.

"..." Useless.

Long Jun gathered the strength he had to get out of bed and grab his bag that was under the floor. Limping, he packed up whatever he could with difficulty but since he didn't have much with him anyway, he was able to finish it faster than he did before coming here.He had a pair of loose slacks and wore it also securing himself away from the cold by wearing the thickest jacket he bought with him.

[WanWan: W-w-where are you going!? Jun! you're sick! Let's stay!]

There were surely some things he left in the bathroom but he decided to leave them there. He was supposed to turn in the equipment back yet he just left it there. WanWan knew that his host wasn't well so he was lucky to have fit inside the pocket since Long Jun needed the hood to warm his ears.

[WanWan: We're leaving without saying goodbye to that good person?]

"..." Why bother.

There was a sky rail that could take him downhill, straight to the entrance so he didn't need to worry about the cold wind. He weakly leaned on the metal wall pushing his worn out and wounded body awake and succeeded. Away from the thick snow, he hailed a taxi and asked for the closest hotel he could find and rest there till he's okay. If he comes home in this state it was sure to worry his current family so at least here, he wouldn't bother anyone. It was early in the morning and there was no traffic so the drive was smooth.

He booked a room at this new hotel without minding the cost and crawled on his bed to go back and sleep. He now has fever medicine which he got from the receptionist and other than water, he needed nothing else.

WanWan was finally able to do his specialty and pulled the bandages loose, taking his time to lick away and heal Long Jun's wounds. He didn't care whatever the cat was going and felt the medicine kick in, knocking him back to sleep again.

At least here, no one would care.

-

Zuo Yu Wen never imagined that Long Jun would took it this far.

An extra pair of socks were left on the corner of the room. Underneath the bed was the shirt he wore last night and a even a phone charger was left still connected to the outlet on the bedside. He checked the bathroom just in case he could still be here but there was no one. Toothbrush and paste were on the sink and stuff that clearly wasn't provided by the hotel were abandoned.

"Wow. . . i never imagined this to happen." He never expected to be rejected so bluntly.

"Where does he plan on going in such a state." He went to the lobby and asked around. It was positive, he checked out of his room within the short 20 minutes that he wasn't around. Frustrated, he wildly rubbed his head.

He grabbed his phone to call him but it wasn't going through. The phone was off.

Things got really interesting but he worried more than amused about this situation yet the laugh still escaped his mouth in irony.

"I can only hope that he's fine." What else could he do.

"Well that ruins it." Bigtime.

He took the elevator back up to the highest floor where the penthouse was. There were only 5 penthouse V.I.P rooms in this resort and he owned one of them.

Actually he owned the entire resort.

Zuo Yu Wen's family was doing business that focuses on tourism and resorts. It wasn't limited on skiing but also beaches and even selling land. Their business was mainly focused nationally but their branches were also doing well in other countries.

For a rich man like him, he had nothing to worry about.

"Lacey, didn't you say that that actress. . . what was her name again? Li Mei Yi?" he was calling his secretary.

"Yes. She's currently at the penthouse on building D. And its Liu Ke Mei "

"I don't care, Invite her in." He hadn't done it in a while and the guy he had his eyes on successfully ran away. Although not up to standards, this Missy had been trying to suck up on him so why refuse? Better than nothing.

"But didn't you tell me to to keep her away?" Lacey was sure she was told about this earlier this morning.

"The hottie I was flirting with left. Right now i'm fine with anyone."

"I'll send her an invite then. Make sure to not mess up and use protection." The two were childhood friends so talks like this was normal between the two.

"I won't be like my father who's getting beaten up by two tigresses who's only hungry for wealth, i only play around with them once then throw them away like always." His mother passed away and his father officially remarried his mistress. That position was now empty and is currently having an affair with another woman. It was his Father's messy circumstances that made him the man he was today.

"You can't hide here for long."

"At least i'm doing my job as the CEO." He didn't want to stay in the company where his parent would blast the doors open and disturb his peace.

"I received another file from the president concerning your marriage-"

"Shred it. You know what to do." Zuo Yu Wen hated whenever this was mentioned and dropped the call. The door bell rang and he felt alive, looking forward to relive himself from all the surrounding stress and just focus on the body before him.

"H-hello. . . CEO Zuo?" The woman was tall with short curly black hair and a sexy, voluptuous body. He didn't know why but the curls on her hair reminded him of the guy who up and left him earlier this morning.

"Stop thinking and focus." he muttered.

"W-what did you say?" She didn't hear it well.

"Nothing. Now shall we?" He bent down to kiss her, moving away from her neck then to her lips and his arm snaked through her clothes.

"Ahh~" This high pitched moan made him furrow his brows in dislike.

As I thought, I really don't like it when their loud.

Zuo Yu Wen was hurrying up to finish since he couldn't take the handsome man that he dug out from the pile of snow last night away from his thoughts.

------------------

And here you have it~

If you haven't noticed, Zou Yu Wen is a gong himself so i'm having so much fun thinking of ways to break his shell and turn him bent.

Conquering is always fun~ hurhurhur

To those who dislike him. Feel free to dislike.

There's too many white sheep Shou-s, i wanted to write about a black one.

38