3: New House and ‘New’ Phone
773 11 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP*

Ah… another beautiful morning today, birdies singing happily in the trees, while I’m washing my face and fulfilling nature call.

It’s been 4 days since I live in Fairmallow and I’m still doing good, still gathering woods and foods and doing nothing but magic practice these past 3 days.

Now that I really need a house right now and that’s what I’m going to do today, I think I can stands for about 4 days with supplies of foods in my [inventory] without going to do any gathering. 

“But let’s have a breakfast first shall we, me?”

Talking to myself, to pretend to be not alone when I literally am all alone, I always do this even back on earth.

For breakfast I make an omelet, it’s using gallus eggs that I found during gathering a few days ago using my [appraisal].

If you want to know what gallus is, it’s a bird with the size of a turkey just a bit bigger with horn on its male head, it can fly but likes to spend more of its time on the ground.

“Hm… delicious, now that I finished eating, let’s move on to the house”

I already thinking about it for about yesterday night, if I make a house from this cave I’ll save so much materials for construction and I didn’t need to dug the cliff to make any rooms, plus this cliff where the cave I live on has hard and sturdy granite structure so I don’t need to reinforce it, in other side I just need a few woods for the doors, windows, and furnitures.

Okay! First thing first I stored my tent inside my [inventory] then tidying the cave a bit, after that I reformed the cave into rooms using [earth] magic, don’t forget holes for the windows and doors.

After all the rooms formed, I trimmed all rough surfaces so it smooth and not bruise my skin if it gets brushed later.

The next step is just to polish all the surfaces because the cliff is formed from white granite so I didn’t need to paint all the rooms inside.

After all rooms got polished, now it’s time to make doors, windows, and furnitures so I chop down some trees nearby using [water jet] then stored them inside my [inventory].

Now by using skill crafting level 10 and [craft] to turn some of the wood into wood blocks first then into door and window frames, some other woods used to makes planks for doors, windows, and furnitures.

Now time to assemble all doors, windows, and furnitures, for that I’m using a wood stick inserted into a hole where the joints is connected to lock them together and to form box shape, nearly same as using nails.

Assembling door and window are the same as furnitures, but to assemble them to their frame needs metal parts like hinges and screws, that is when my other abilities comes in, by using [extraction] I can extract iron from the ground and then using [craft] to transform iron into metal parts that I wanted.

To arrange furniture it’s easy by using [inventory] as what I want, but if something like putting door and window on their frame needs more people to hold other parts while assemble it.

*POOF!*

That’s why I’ll use [clone], my other ability that makes clones of myself for a periods of time, to control all the clones, I’m using collective consciousness in other words using one soul to control more bodies at the same time.

More people check, now assembling the door! Haha, not that easy Ferguso , door is just too heavy for 6 year old child body to handle, that’s where another ability kicks in! Let me introduce to you [body strengthening]! It can multiply your body strength a few times for short periods of time, it can last for about 5 minutes max.

Now anything on their place and my house is finally finished! I don’t think that it was just takes 3 days to finish though but I still don’t have a bed mattress yet.

Well… I solved it by using ovis wool, ovis is basically sheep in the earth but they comes with different colors from brown and white for the common one and purple which is the rarest color, according to the encyclopedia, ovis live in a big group from 15 to 30, they usually live at the edge of forest or in a cave near meadows.

House done, bed mattress problem solved, now I can back to gathering while decorating my new build house little by little.

---TIME CHANGE---

“Hm…”

Hello, I’m Leony Sanjaya, and it’s already 3 weeks since I build my house or a month after I got reincarnated and now I got boredom attack, is it because I was a modern human before I died?.

I do nothing but lie down on bed all this morning, my house is still clean and tidy, all my clean clothes is still in my closet, all left is gathering firewoods or foods.

I’m really bored with this constant repetitive lifestyle, there is also no discoveries of new magic nor abilities these past two weeks.

Talking about magic discoveries, last time I learned [summon] magic that can summon things from other world, because of that now I can have more variety of seasonings and spices from earth in my kitchen cabinet thanks to this [summon] magic.

“… now that I think about it again, I can summon games from earth too right?”

*TING!*

Suddenly a lightbulb of idea popping up inside my head, instead of just summoning one or two games, why don’t I summon my phone back on earth?, While I’m still full of joy and excitement, I jumped off the bed and then run towards the living room.

Inside my house consists of 5 rooms, from front house to the left is kitchen while dining room is one big room with living room, then on the back there’s bathroom on the left and bedroom on the right connected via hallway, there’s a room between my bedroom and bathroom but I leave it empty for the time being.

After in living room I sat on a couch and then concentrate on imagining my phone shape and looks.

“…[summon]!”

*SHWIIIINNNGG!*

A blindingly bright light shone brightly in front of me, then there’s a sound of something falls on the table, after the light is gone I see my phone… in very bad state, I’m nearly crying by the time I know that, the screen is cracked, the phone got bended, and the battery is dead.

“… looks like it will needs some time until it can works again”

Or so I said, in the end it still needs a few days to repair it.

24