4: God Abner calls and New Rifle
734 13 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP*

Another beautiful morning today with birdies singing happily on trees, while I’m happily cooking in my kitchen.

“Today breakfast is steak burger~♪, without further ado let’s dig in~♪”

Ah, my phone is finally get repaired after I summoning some of its sparepart and some tools to repair it, it’s fine now and surprisingly all of apps and data inside it is still intact.

*VRRRRRR VRRRRRR VRRRRRR*

“Why this phone fibrates?”

As I eat my breakfast, my phone fibrates while showing that someone calling me, this is isekai, how possible someone calls me when this world doesn’t even have any telephone- oh… now it’s have one which is mine.

I pick my phone and see who’s calling me, on screen it’s… God Abner? Without thinking any longer, I picked up the calls.

“Hello?”

“Ahaha! It’s connected! Hello, it’s me! Dio! Just kidding, it’s God Abner calling, how do you do?”

….is he watched that anime? That’s unexpected, what a surprising surprise.

“Well I’m good, it’s been a while since the last time I heard your voice God, how has it been? Are you watching something these days?”

“Ahaha, I already know that you’ll knew this joke when I said it, well, surely I watched some of those entertainment and surprisingly it’s quite entertaining”

“I never watched that ‘thing’ to be honest, so, why do you call me?”

“Haha, I know you’ll use that [summon] magic to summon your phone some day so… I call you”

“… that’s it?”

I’m simply confused while God Abner only chuckled on other end of the phone, is he really calls me to just said that?.

“Of course not, I give your phone some features like unlimited internet access!”

“Oh! That’s awesome! It’s forever right?”

“It is! But you can’t call anyone from earth or makes any email account because your phone number is basically no longer exists”

“Hm… okay, no problem, I don’t have much acquaintances anyway” 

“But don’t worry, you can still use anonymous account I created especially for you while surfing in internet”

“That must be very useful, thank you”

“Oh! And one more thing, I change the earth map with this world map so use it if needed”

“Thank you God Abner, that’ll be very useful”

After I said that, there’s only silence on the other side of the phone.

“Did you change your own name? what is it again? Leony Sanjaya?”

“Uh-huh, I’m only adding ‘y’ at the back though, so it doesn’t count”

“That’s still a count Leony, you named yourself with your own choosed name, so don’t discourage yourself”

“Alright, I will remember it God”

“Okay, that’s all, I hope you live well, see you”

“Yes, thank you God Abner for calling me”

“You’re welcome, see you”

“… see you”

*CLACK TOOT TOOT TOOT*

Sometimes I feels like God Abner is my grandpa, even though in reality it isn’t.

“… well, let’s finish our breakfast and head out!”

Even though I said that, in the end I’m just laying back on the couch in living room while staring at my phone screen.

Seeing these old pictures is surely nostalgic, even though most of it is downloaded from internet.

Now that I think further about it, most of my downloaded pictures is about guns and guns and guns and cars.

“Now, I feels cringe whenever I remember my dark past memories”

It sure is cringe because I’m formerly known as guns nerd, I know nearly every informations about guns from Arquebus to modern assault rifle, just name it.

“I remember when I still a kid in orphanage, I always imagining tree branches as pistols while playing with other kids”

That memories is surely makes you wants to go back to those good ol’ times, but a past is still a past so let’s move on.

“Talking about guns, and that I can summons things from earth…”

*SMIIIRRRKK* 

My body wants to quickly summon a gun but then my brain pushing piles of issues that prevent me from doing that.

The first issue, I’m still a 6 years old child and my height is not that tall, the second issue, I want guns that compatible with body that I have.

I’m surely don’t want to have a rifle that literally taller than me or my little and short hand will barely reach the trigger because of it’s long buttstock, maybe I can just shoot it from my hip but that just not practical.

So after an hour or two thinking, my choices landed on SS2 V1 assault rifle that chambered in 5.56×45mm, it’s a standard assault rifle that looks like a combination of M16, FN FNC, and AK-47 assault rifle, it has good accuracy, good rate of fire, and good effective range.

This gun has length of about 98cm or 74cm when the stock folded, its carrying handle can be removed to install a scope or optics on a Picatinny rail, it also can be attached an SPG-1 V4 under barrel grenade launcher.

“…[summon]!”

A blindingly bright light shone in front of me then I heard something fell on the table, after the light is gone I see the rifle in front of me then I take it, I’m happy that my dream to holds this thing is comes true and oh boy… it’s quite heavy than I thought.

I put aside the rifle then proceeds to summoning the rounds, after a while I acquired 3 boxes of 5.56×45mm hollow point rounds with 20 rounds each, I immediately loaded the rounds into the magazine but because there was only 1 magazine so I decided to makes another one using [copy].

I heading out after I loaded all the rounds and then  makes the target using pattern from internet with [earth] magic, but because everything measured in yard I’ll make a rough conversion of 50 yards for roughly 50 meters.

“Okay! Now that everything is ready, let’s test it out!”

*BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!*

I set the rifle in semi-auto mode for accurate shooting and of course I didn’t forgot to apply [body strengthening], surprisingly this rifle recoil is nearly nonexistent after I applied [body strengthening] and because of that, the shots became very accurate with all 5 shots is centered.

After that I increase the range per step from 50 meters to 100 meters and so on until it reach 400 meters, surprisingly all of its shots all centered even though I only using its iron sights.

I reloaded the magazine when I going to shoot the target at range 350 meters, so I dumped the remaining rounds by setting the rifle mode into full-auto.

At noon I call it the day and went back inside, cooks lunch and eat the lunch then laying back on the couch and staring at my phone screen again.

When it was afternoon I got off the couch and then head out to my lawn to restoring spent rounds using [restore], by using [copy] I makes copies of fully loaded magazines then stored them inside my [inventory].

I don’t feel that it was already sunset when I finished all the things, I went back inside and makes dinner then get bath.

*CRICK CRICK CRICK*

Night comes as I eat my dinner, after finishing my dinner I went to bed and watch some videos until a little late in the night then go to sleep.

26