8: New Car part 1
561 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hm…”

“What’s wrong Leony? Why are you seems so lifeless?”

Hi, it’s Leony Sanjaya, as you can see I got boredom attack again, there’s nothing I can do, we have enough food, all home chores are done, and I’m bored playing games on my phone.

“Hm… I already has my phone, then guns… and talking about guns, it was one of my wishlist…”

“Wishlist? Then what is your wishlist my daughter?”

“My wishlist are… gun, gun, gun, and… car-“

“What? Do you mean carriage?”

“THAT’S IT!”

“Oh my! You surprised me!”

I immediately get up from the couch like a spring and grab my phone, searching through piles of pictures in picture gallery until my eyes stopped at one picture, four wheeled vehicle with blue color and boxy body.

Yes, it is Kijang car series!, to be precise it was a picture of Kijang Grand Extra car, the first car of its series to be equipped with double blower air conditioner, power steering, power windows, tachometer, 4 speaker audio system with tape deck and radio receiver, alarm and central locks.

It has 1.8L 7K engine that can produce 80hp, equipped with 5 speed manual transmission or 4 speed automatic transmission, of course I’ll take the manual so I can felt its engine power better and because automatic is for smoother acceleration I think.

“Mother, I will go outside for a bit!”

“Hey, What are you going to do?”

“Well, I’m just going to try something outside, just at the front house”

“*sigh*okay, but clean any mess you made okay?”

“Okay, bye!”

“...Bye”

*CLACK!*

I take a look at the picture once again after I get to the outside of my house then I stored my phone in my pants pocket, after that I trying to concentrate while imagining the car picture in my head.

“…[summon]!”

*SHWIIIINNNGG!*

A blindingly bright light appeared the moment I finished chanting the spell, it’s so bright that even I already covering my eyes with my both hands and then facing back the light still got its way into my eyes.

“Leony?! What are you doing?! Why it’s so bright outside?!”

Uh oh, I can hear mother yelling loud and clear, I know this but why always must be a blindingly bright light every times I summons something?! Why not something like smoke or something else?!.

When I regain my sights the bright light is already gone, replaced by blue boxy thing with four wheels that still shows some static current running from its lower body to the ground.

“I- is it real? My eyes not mistaken right? Ha, hahahaha! I did it! It’s a successful summons!”

“Leony Sanjaya! What’s that bright light ear… lier… what is that?”

Mother comes out yelling in rage but then calmed down as she sees the car I just summoned, maybe it’s my chance to slip off from mother scolding.

“Mo- mother! It was a ‘magic tool’ which I was just ‘make’, haha… eh… do you want to see it?”

“Really?! You make this?! That is awesome, as expected from my blessed daughter”

“Haha… thanks, phew, I think I passed the crisis

“Hm? Did you said something?”

“Ah! Nothing! That’s just your imagination”

As my mother hugged me proudly, I’m successfully slip off of her scolding just right under her nose, after hugging me, mother wants me to tell her what kind of ‘magic tool’ I just 'make'.

“It was a tool for transportation purpose like horse drawn carriage but it can move by its own power”

“Oh… is that so? Then how this thing move? Are you going to give it command?”

“No… it needs to be controlled like the carriage one but more different, let me show you mother”

We walked to the car and mother just became more astonished by how many and big the glass window of the car is, I just chuckled seeing mother’s astonished face as I opened the front door of the car.

“This is where we are going to control this 'magic tool’, mother”

“Inside the passengers room? I thought that it was in the front like carriage”

“Well, it’s literally in the front right? It just design configuration and because it was personal vehicle where you can drove it by yourself not like most carriages”

“But you still can use carriage even if it just yourself right?”

“Hm… then, let me tell you mother that this ‘magic tool’ is far more superior than carriage”

After that, began my lectures on how my ‘magic tool’ is better than any horse or carriages, from how comfortable and protected the driver while driving in it, how fast it can go that it can beat horses even when it fully loaded.

Not stopping on that, I explain it to my mother that maintenance for this thing is less frequent than carriage because most of the parts are made from metal with anti-rust layer, it didn’t need to stop for resting like a horse after certain time or ranges as long as its engine didn’t overheat, of course I tell my mother about engine and others later.

“Wow, so much advantages in so many aspects, can you show me how to drive it?”

“Of course I want to but… I’m still small and to drive it needed someone with certain heights to not hampering driving performance”

“Is that so? Then how is it now? I’m certainly can’t drive it”

“Hm… ah! I’ll use that then, [mod]!”

Slowly the driver compartment of the car moving like some sort of jelly and of course mother surprised by it, this is another non-attribute magic that I created sometimes ago, it was used to modify something as I want by adding or subtracting some parts or the whole thing, of course I first used it to mod some games and apps in my phone just for my convenience and some guns that I have.

“Okay! I’m done”

“Huh? What’s done? I didn’t see any changes?”

It sure didn’t change much but if you see it properly there is some kind of toggle button on the right side of the driver seat.

“It doesn’t change much but let me show you mother”

I get into the car and trying to sit on driver seat, even though the seat is on standard height but it still quite hard for 7 year old me to get on it, after I sit I realized that my heights when sitting on driver seat is the same as the dashboard height.

Then I pressed the button and the seat is slowly rise until I can see the windshield properly, of course it raised the pedals too so my tiny and short legs can reach those and operate it, a moments later it’s already in position where I can drive the car properly.

“Looks mother, now I can drive it without any problems”

“*Chuckles* I always know that you’re a weird girl Leony, even though this weird girl is my lovely daughter”

She ruffled my hair with her slim and smooth hand while keep chuckling, I’m just chuckled back as she walking to the other side of the car and opened the door like I did previously then sit beside me.

19