Devouring Dragons (3)
308 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erlong opened her eyes. Partly excited and partly annoyed. Excited about her growth and annoyed because of the circumstances that led her to this point. Unlike Xie Xan who had a large deposit of spirit energy before breakthrough after absorbing more spirit bones, Erlong didn't reach rank 80 but stopped at 79. Not that it mattered. After all, her need for spirit energy has grown drastically after forming her spirit core and ONLY one spirit bone wouldn't be able to satiate the conditions of reaching rank 80... but even if she can't, she can break one easily.

The first thing she saw was Ja Sun lazing beside a tree with Zi Ji nowhere to be found... strange. But she put this thought aside and cleared her throat, letting him know that she had woken up, something he did the moment she twitched in the first place.

"Oh, Erlong~ You finally woke up, hmm?" Ja Sun drawled out lazily as Erlong snorted at such a lethargic reception and muttered under her breath, "Could have congratulated me... Ass..."

But just too happy for what the night had in it for him, Ja Sun snickered, "I do have one good tush!" Erlong's expression froze and she snorted coldly before making her way toward him, "What are you even doing acting like a hobo?"

"Don't you want to know where Zi Ji is?" Ja Sun looked curious.

"Zi— who?" Erlong mocked with a sneer before flopping by his side with a disgruntled huff, "I really thought my last attack with all the enhancements would get through... fuck..." she groaned and grew sullen in a second. She had trained quite a fair bit and her skills were top-notch not to mention she went ahead and used the terrain that the War Dragon was so proud of for herself.

Yet...

"Any other 100000-year-beat would be fatally injured," Ja Sun smiled, causing Erlong's head to snap in his direction as she gazed at him in clear anticipation while he scoffed internally at how easy Erlong made it sometimes. But he didn't need to take pity or lie and added casually, "You, at your current level, can face a slightly average 100000-year-old beast using your maximum output. This gets even more convenient because your martial soul is a top-tier dragon. But the one you faced was neither average nor any simple species. Even amongst dragons... the War Dragon must boast mighty skills."

"You're saying my loss was justified," Erlong frowned and Ja Sun blinked, "Hell, no! I betted in your favor, sweet stupid pig!" She winced a little before her anger flared, "Oh, nobody told you to do that! Besides, you won't make a loss even if Zi Ji demands a spirit bone!"

She crossed her arms, knowingly or unknowingly pushing her dragon milkers. Zi Ji was wrong indeed. Dragons have a source of milk, Ja Sun's day was no longer ruined!

"If only..." Ja Sun mockingly presented a gloomy expression, "Zi Ji... sigh... she wants something much greater than that... hah... and now I MUST fulfill my end of the bargain..."

He shook his head while gleefully jumping internally. To be sure, Ja Sun never tried making such obvious notions as in using bets to convince ladies to his bed. He had that chance with Ah Yin back in their time in the academy but that wasn't for him... but when he found himself the bargain of a bet, Ja Sun found it the most pleasing... maybe he should get checked up and have mentally evaluated, but then again, his evaluator must be godly.

Erlong blinked before she realized the implications of his words as her cheeks gained the enviable rosy hue while she bit her lips. She silently looked at Ja Sun, trying to find if he was just joking but he was simply far too good an actor and she blew her top, "You're kidding, right?!"

"If only," Ja Sun sighed, "The dragon waits to devour me... you know, Milking the Rod? Filling the pot? Pounding the meat? Stretching the—"

"I. Get. It!" Erlong seethed and growled coldly, her pointed glare pinning him down as she did something she hadn't done in a while— Releasing her bloodlust against Ja Sun.

Albeit it only felt like a breath of fresh air, Ja Sun still raised his left brow questioningly as she hissed, "How can you just let her—" And then it hit Erlong. She wasn't meeting Ja Sun for the first time and now as she looked at him she realized...

This dragon fucker was up for it!

"You would actually sleep with a spirit beast?! Don't you have any shame?!" Erlong growled as Ja Sun blinked, "No?"

She felt a vein pop over her forehead and she reigned in THAT urge again. Taking a deep breath before exhaling sharply, she remarked coldly, "Do whatever you want?"

"You mean— Do whoever I want, right?" Ja Sun chortled, enjoying Erlong's plight. He couldn't in, a good conscience, not tease Erlong. Her reactions, like her martial soul, are top-tier!

A blush crept over her cheeks as Erlong sneered, "You? Whoever? As if! A henpecked, whiplashed, collared pervert could never claim that!"

And... Ja Sun found that he had gone through all that... playful whips on the butt, certainly eager hens bobbing up and down... and of course, a mighty tool collared down to its root...

A smirk developed over his lips and he claimed with visible pride, "And? You suddenly got a taste for rude bastards who's gonna fuck you and dunk out after the night? I am what every male must aspire to be! Henpecked? Bah, I call it well-sucked! Besides, if the strongest man is happy with his marital circumstances then other men who screw their relationship over worthless pride will only be happy and learn from me!

Erlong, I am raising the standards, girl~!" He chuckled with a healthy suggestive tone as Erlong remained rooted. Dazed by his passionate speech.

She blinked and silently repeated whatever he said. She processes it and then she gave a mighty scowl, "Role model? Don't screw with me!"

"And what if I did?" Ja Sun snickered while standing up and stretching himself, "But, I have an obligation to fulfill... sigh, a man must keep his words, after all."

Erlong stood straight promptly and stretched her arm to clutch his shoulder when she stopped suddenly and grew silent. Looking at her, Ja Sun grew curious. Well, he wouldn't lie that he wanted to see what it feels like to be handled by Erlong but then again, he was looking forward to doing the opposite, too.

"What is it?" Erlong retracted her hand and scoffed.

"Hmm..." Ja Sun looked amused, "Were you just trying to physically overpower me and then stopped because you realized you can't?"

She blushed and thinned her lips as Ja Sun chuckled, "Want to hear a secret?"

Seeing her peeved look but still a flicker of interest in her eyes, Ja Sun whispered, "Don't tell anyone but even if Yin and Dong can't overpower me... I let them."

Erlong's head buzzed slightly and she gave an accusing glare only to have her pout freeze in surprise as she looked at him with... amazement. They stood there silently and when Ja Sun wagged his brows suggestively, his lips tugged into a smirk, Erlong stepped forward furiously and pinned him against the tree... and reveled at how easy it was... damn it, how easy HE was...

'Wait a minute...' she blinked. He wasn't really easy. Did he make it easy... for her? No, for them?

"Stop messing up with me," she barked, yet her bloodlust faded out of existence. Her thin lips pressed together and her large dark pupils peered into two of his eyes and wholly ignored his third one... ouch.

"What are you gonna do about it, Sweet Cheeks?" Ja Sun chuckled, enjoying every moment of it as Erlong's eyes widened further... she was getting a hang of it... of him now that she gave it a thought.

"I'm warning you," there wasn't even a threat in her words. It was barely a shy whisper at this point as Ja Sun leaned forward, prompting Erlong to quickly hold his shoulders against the tree but he could still pull his head slightly down while Erlong had to strain her toes to keep him still due to the impressive difference in height. "Hmm? Again, what about it?"

His remark was further emboldened by a shit-eating grin but Erlong had no thought of smashing his lips... not with her fists, anyway.

She took a deep breath... a little miffed. True... what about it? And Ja Sun almost had to hold his urge to give a reluctant sigh when he saw Erlong giving him the 'look' as if asking for instructions...

'No, no... this isn't the script! You should be the brute who tastes my oh, so succulent, body and then force me to... ehm, not important... she'll learn.' That Ja Sun knew. Erlong always learns.

Barely an inch away from her face, Ja Sun finally gave a reluctant grunt and growled, "Stop this madness, Erlong! You cannot hope to pin me against this tree, hold me down and then stick it to my—" Already getting the hint, Erlong had her own resistance to squeak in strange joy as her dark eyes lit up and she leaned forward to press the bastard's lips and finally silence him. She closed her eyes as he began to pull up and once she felt that their intimate contact would break, her eyes snapped open as she felt his dirty, naughty paws on her butt as he picked her up. Seeing the mischief in his eyes, Erlong averted her gaze but only RELUCTANTLY did her hands snake towards his chin from her shoulders and cupped his face.

If she felt dissatisfied with her performance, that was long gone.

If she felt annoyed by him and his tendencies... she now felt that it was at least cute.

Her legs unconsciously stretched up and straddled his waist as she felt that this would give Ja Sun a reason to stop holding her butt... and grip it so possessively. But no, her act only gave him more area to grope. His tongue was even more unruly as it slipped into her mouth much to her... amazement. But their kiss, as chaste as it was supposed to be, was fated to be a short one as Erlong pulled back with a mighty huff and blush before she inflated her flushed cheeks in a pout and grumbled, "You're fucking weird... and take your hands off!"

"Yeah~ and nope!" Ja Sun grinned. Why the hell would he remove his hands from her butt? That was one of the most idiotic things he could do. As if to assert just that point, he pressed his fingers harder, sneaking his thumb dangerously close to the dungeon of the dragon while gazing down towards her cleavage. It didn't help that he just had to lick his lips then, making Erlong so ashamed that she growled and just smacked her head into his chest... her hands loosely snaking around his neck in a rather tender embrace. "Pervert..." she mumbled.

They stayed in comfortable silence for quite some time...

But...

"Erlong?" Ja Sun called out softly.

"Hmm?" She mewled... just enjoying his scent and closing her eyes in his debauched embrace.

"I still have to fulfill a deal... you know?"

"Screw her," Erlong scoffed, not intending to let go at all, "Last I checked, there were only two of us."

Well, she certainly was shameless enough to make Ja Sun chuckle but he looked past Erlong and smiled at the spectator who growled, "And last I checked," the voice emphasized, "The deal was indeed to screw me. So get off him, you cheap reptilian whore. A Real Dragon needs to have a word with Beast God."

Needless to say, Erlong was equally embarrassed and angered as she hurriedly climbed down Ja Sun and glared at Zi Ji, finally acknowledging her existence!

"Come any closer and I'll bite you!" Erlong growled.

'Ooh, I'd love to see that!'

"Bite? You don't have the jaws for it. Be a good girl and step aside. A kiss can barely satisfy a man of his caliber!"

'Praise me more~!'

"And stop compressing your voice and commenting!" Both the dragons glared in his direction at once. Their rage was legendary as Ja Sun quivered in excitement.

'Mommy?'

Making them roll their eyes.

***

Read 60 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

14