Devouring Dragons (5)
377 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As aggravated as Erlong felt, she refused to have cold feet now when Ja Sun 'began' by saying that she could stop whenever she wanted. Honestly, it was sweet of him, she knew. Alas, Erlong was the kind of girl who would eat a portion of outrageously spicy food that would burn her asshole to the ground later only because she was told that stuff shouldn't be eaten... and thus, here she was... in a more similar location but with an entirely different conclusion. When she said, she was important, Erlong never thought Ja Sun would go through such means and even pull a begrudging Zi Ji for the act... and it was mind... slurping...

They weren't outside. No. They were in a controlled environment, as Ja Sun put it, having formed another spatial territory that wasn't for human space but more natural. Small foliage surrounded a large lake while on the outside, it looked like a broken stump of a tree and they were next to the lake, lying on the refreshingly cold ground as the scent of nature permeated through them and made them all the more aware of Ja Sun's utterly debauched and lustful pheromones constantly made their hearts shiver as intensely as their bodies but they couldn't complain. Rather, they didn't want to.

"Mmmgh!" A moan escaped her lips, and as grudging as she felt, she had to say that her current set of 'lovers' were notorious and simply had not an ounce of shame with how passionately they stuck their tongues into her body, leaving her upper mouth a moaning and drooling mess as she could only stare at the large shaft towering in front of her while she lay on Ja Sun over her belly and onto his. Her voluptuous breasts easily pushed over and threatened to envelop the lower half of the erect meat that she had heard other... more experienced girls fawning over.

'I'm supposed to... lick THAT? Wait... Ah Yin said something about taking it to throat... how?' She was confused but not particularly scared. The thought of it lodged into her throat... was unamusing but the thought of it lodged deep into her lower lips that Ja Sun licked eagerly felt more and more... dangerous. Maybe she really jumped the gun on this one... maybe she should have waited for the Phoenix of their team to muster her courage and when she was done, maybe Erlong could have learned from her in detail... damn!

But her thoughts grew blurry as she huffed loudly and hotly, her hands set over his thighs quivering as she only felt embarrassed how her private bits were exposed to the duo behind her... and expanding her senses to see their eerily earnest gazes only made Erlong more freaked out as she continued to have her legs spread over his face, fully drenched and letting out juices she never thought she'd have.

So... she could only remain stunned and pleased, fully pampered while unable to do anything at such an essential moment. Her body quivering as she tried her hardest to subdue the rising waves of pleasure rushing past her spine and numbing her body as her inner walls could feel two tongues slipping in and out of her as they contracted and spasmed, feeling the urge to release... something... something Erlong felt that shouldn't be released so easily.

Needless to say, Ja Sun and Zi Ji didn't find themselves unamused. Oh, no. They tested Erlong's regions fully. Intending to find her weak spots for their pleasure. The girl, for all her short fuse, was easy to subdue in the most unorthodox manner and these new weaknesses would go right on top of the list.

Ja Sun enjoyed the taste Erlong brought to the proverbial table, his thumbs stretching her nubile and wet draconic snatch as she had her shivering wings meekly folded over her back. It was hot, rightly so. Literally, so. Her pink walls tightened around his tongue as he managed to give a lurid peck to her wet lower lips at that. But another stream of beastly juice flowed down from the stretched crack of her wide bottoms and Ja Sun snuck a glance up while happily laying on the ground. His head was under the gracious touch of Zi Ji's breasts as she lay behind him and held onto Erlong's hips before bringing out her slightly longer and erotic tongue that easily rimmed the girl and then stuck in it.

Much to Zi Ji's disgruntle... the more she pried Erlong open, have her twitch around her tongue, spasm, and coo like crazy... Zi Ji was trying to stop her own reactions. Here she was, trying to shag her god and now, she had to stop her body from desiring Erlong deeply. While Zi Ji knew SHE wanted Ja Sun, her body began to desire Erlong's bloodline in a manner not so... honorable. But honor be damned, Zi Ji growled inwardly as Erlong's ass now happened to be a treasure worth protecting. She could be rightly crowned as the Princess of Dragons and Zi Ji wouldn't bat an eyelid... all she would do is have Erlong on her knees and stuck her tongue into any of the more appropriate holes she could!

Zi Ji's purple orbs were glowing as her drool slipped down and mixed into Ja Sun's mouth but the trio was far gone. Looking at Erlong's reaction, deeming her to be on the edge of the relief and secreting the stream of honey that Zi Ji now found herself desperate for, she clutched the root of Erlong's tail and tugged it down while suddenly pulling out of her ass with a breathless groan and nibbled onto the tip of Erlong's tail with her chin still wet.

"Stoph~! Fucccckkkk~!" Erlong gasped and cussed... wholly refreshed as her hips bucked up and down while her torso now fully settled on Ja Sun's body as she unceremoniously let out a thick stream of squirt that Ja Sun eagerly lapped up only for an even hungrier Zi Ji to lean down and stuck her lips against Ja Sun unceremoniously, letting her long tongue throat him whilst coiling around his tongue, too, and suck out every drop of nectar she wanted and then some of Ja Sun's sickly sweet and poisonous one until she was wholly satisfied and pulled up with a satisfied smirk.

"Hey..." Ja Sun scowled. It was rare to have things taken from him in such a fashion but Zi Ji was past the point to be a nervous wreck now that she knew she had IT and proudly grinned, "Too slow~ my Beast God!"

She's a dragon and not speaking of their lust, but their greed for treasures is equal if not more than Ja Sun... and Erlong and Zi Ji happened to represent both the sides... quite well.

"Hmph, we'll see later," Ja Sun scoffed and then suddenly smiled, "You know what, I have a good use for that eager tongue of yours."

And understanding what he meant, Zi Ji's smile widened, "Hmm, I am known as the Mistress of Devouring... and I would certainly like to show you why." Her chortle was appreciated as Ja Sun eagerly switched position all the while Zi Ji stuck to him again, letting her tongue lick all the drenched spots until she indeed reached a little south with a bit of effort and finally accepted that things COULD work out with Erlong... and what better way to pound their newfound sense of begrudging camaraderie than the threatening monster overbearingly waiting for them to hold their end of the bargain as a thin dribble of clear precum excitedly collected over the tip in sheer anticipation of what the two dragons capable of devouring many things had in store for it... the Little Beast God, that is.

Erlong, barely recollecting herself, gulped audibly. Was this how things usually went? It felt a little rushed for her taste... but speaking of taste, after having one shot out, she did feel quite persuaded to see things THEIR way— you know, everyone she considered unholy and sinful and deserving to be bathed by her infernal flames... well, not anymore. She was part of the roster, she felt and she wouldn't ever say that she was unholy or sinful. Far from it, if she is doing something, then she must be right.

Her gaze trailed the gentle upward slope of his cock, a little unnerved to look up but while she successfully found the tease stare that surprisingly did nothing for Ja Sun, Zi Ji was much more eager. She has been willing for quite a while now and even if she felt that the current act wouldn't do anything for her, she could at least prepare him for what's to come later. What a naive little drake she was.

Under Erlong's snappy stare, Zi Ji leaned forward, not forgetting to dutifully sniff her god's loving provider and imprinting it quite thoroughly. If she was the slightest bit iffy that just maybe the human origin of the god may prove to be a bit... of a wall, she was beginning to understand how baseless her worries were and thus, wholeheartedly and much to Erlong's raging embarrassment, Zi Ji took a deep, long, and audible whiff as the tip of her nose was barely a centimeter away from Ja Sun's tip. Her expression also happened to be the most subdued one Ja Sun had ever witnessed only for this moment when she was working hard to imprint HIM on HER. It was clear even to Ja Sun that she was taking a step beyond the usual call of mating before she gave a content smile.

Her gaze flickered in a sense of profound care and adoration that seemed to be getting more deep-rooted by the second and it showed on her face when her smile grew a tad bit more sincere. Her hands, to be more specific, her sharp and cold nails traced over the gentle and upturned slope of his shaft, barely leaving a dry whitish mark on his skin as she, under Erlong's and Ja Sun's stunned and amazed stare, stretched her tongue out as it began to coil around the base of his lower head, causing his cock to jerk a little as the tongue continued to grow while the Devouring Mistress looked up with the most perverse gaze and her lips parted widely, allowing Ja Sun to fully see her mouth as her tongue could only coil around the top half of his shaft before she leaned onto it slowly. Every hot exhale registered itself fully, finally even eliciting a soft grunt from Ja Sun as she expertly tightened her tongue and gently began to take his cock and her tongue back into her mouth as her claws rested gently on his waist.

Erlong felt a little breathless at the sight of it... How was she even expected to outshine this... just the level of submission Zi Ji showed was something the unruly Erlong couldn't muster and only now did she realize that they were nothing alike. Usually, the conclusion would have made her gleeful but... not right now.

She watched in stunned mesmerization how Zi Ji's eyes grew watery as her throat seemed to bulge the slightest bit with each inch she devoured Ja Sun as she didn't seem to gag or choke— truly a master of devouring at work. But Ja Sun saw and felt more than just the bulge or the sensation of his cock stretching her throat... screw that, Zi Ji actually was the term 'mouth-pussy' given form! He had an eager itch to bust just by the sensation of her mouth and her tongue simultaneously slipping further around his shaft after escorting his length into her throat inch by inch, tug by tug.

Yet he resisted the urge. It was easy, really. And matching Zi Ji's knowing and mischievous gaze certainly stroked him the wrong and the right way as her watery purple eyes widened ever so slightly once she reached the root of his divine stump and kissed his crotch with her widened lips. A throaty groan escaped her full and contracting throat as Zi Ji's hand finally began to slip from his thighs and reach down. Before she could have at least a single finger up her eager cunt, finally beginning to realize that there may be some merit to human means for she never thought she'd feel such urges just by having one slide down her throat when she hadn't even started to move, Ja Sun smirked and stopped her in her tracks.

"Nuh-uh, sweety," he panted softly, his husky whisper and mischievous smirk finally began to make Zi Ji realize that her act of taking away Erlong's first stream of nectar out of his mouth was about to come back and bite her in the ass.

"How can you even think of distracting yourself when pleasing me? And here I thought a god deserved your undivided attention..."

His words caused Zi Ji's eyes to snap wide open, her purple pupils staring at him in plea but he scoffed, "Ya think Xiao Wu's trick will work for you? She can have that tender spooning but for you... Oh~!" He cooed as his hands snuck forward and grabbed hold of Zi Ji's horns as both Zi Ji and the silently observant Erlong realized what he had in his mind, "The both of you deserve some proper tough love right about now."

***

Read 60 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https : //discord.gg/egdFUe5

13