Devouring Dragons (6)
295 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zi Ji looked at Ja Sun pointedly as he kept true to his words. Despite the silent plea in her gaze as she wanted to dig her fingers into her new human cunt that gushed crazily with an aching need to be felt was utterly ignored by Ja Sun as he gripped her horns and thrust into her throat with a choked, wet gag escaping into a throaty grunt alongside threads of spit while the tiny wings on her back shivered. Her hands were desperately close to her entrance. Just one slip and her fingers will be in, happy to prepare her entrance for him to fully mark as he'd been doing with her mouth and throat while his scent overflowed into her.

*Ghhk*

*Ghhk*

*Ghhk*

Unlike the spatial hut, this 'Nature's Retreat,' as Ja Sun called it, would only have a dusky ambiance with a twinkling lake as if reflecting the starry night and the dark bluish and dry orange leave that carpeted the trees around them. Yet, what should have been a calm and inspiring spatial location was filled with the sounds of forced AND pleased gags as Erlong watched Zi Ji's throat bulge as her spread lips gave the flat of his crotch a wet, lustful peck before being forced back as Ja Sun had a literal control over her head!

"Damn~!" Ja Sun cooed, honestly amazed with the effort Zi Ji had her throat put up as she only felt like sucking him even deeper before he yanked her down and groaned as Zi Ji's eyes almost bulged out of her sockets while she was fed the God's essence that she seemed so eager for. Yet... it was too much, for her human form that is. Her body could directly break down the wet feed into pure energy since Ja Sun's body happened to be the pinnacle of mortal mankind yet she digressed, letting her body enjoy the sensation of getting filled from the top before they moved a little southward and that made her choke on his unceasing jets of cum before he pulled back from the cum-dazed dragon as she coughed and bit back the thick white drool.

As if she would let it escape!

With a gulp, Zi Ji exhaled a hot sigh while licking her lips and locking her gaze with the man as he smirked and quipped, "So? Which one was more delicious? Mine or Erlong's?" And he enjoyed every second of Zi Ji's difficult expression and Erlong's flushed face as the former thought carefully before looking up with an odd twinkle in her dark purple eyes, "What... will happen if the answer is not to your liking?"

"Of course, I'll rectify the situation by making sure that you have more of it to taste, the one I think should be better, not that I ever tasted it."

Still on her knees, barely able to keep herself from touching herself, Zi Ji let out a soft, defiant growl, "Erlong has been the most delicious treat I've ever tasted in thousands of years since I gained sentience! What are YOU going to do about it, Bea— Ja Sun?"

Her answer was so quick and snappy that Erlong was in a daze before scowling and sputtering, "Hey! Don't you—"

"Oh?" Her hushed bark, however, was interjected as Ja Sun raised one brow in amusement. "Turn around, Zi Ji." He spoke in a tone that left no room for disobedience and Zi Ji wasn't planning to refute in the first place. Yet, releasing a scoff in a mock resistance, she turned around while muttering loud enough, "Nothing you do will change my mind... Not even if you mate with me, having me pinned on the ground and filled for hours. Erlong's bodily juices have a hint of archaic drake that you simply cannot compare with!"

Erlong blushed deeply, feeling a little unnerved but she was more than relieved to witness the act before. Had it been someone else, she would have crushed the man's balls for daring to ignore her... but after seeing the utter violation of Zi Ji's mouth, Erlong felt exceptions could be made just this time until she has some semblance of information on her sparring partner for the night.

It was purely coincidence, however, when Zi Ji found herself facing a stunned Erlong still in her spirit transformation. Before the two women could contemplate how to move forward from this point on, whether to keep their childish rivalry continued or stand... nay, bend together for a much sluttier cause, another higher force at play had no such consideration. He did warn Zi Ji what would happen and she chose to dig herself one deep trench promising a proper divine session. Again, Ja Sun knew gods were just stronger organisms and the essential difference lay in the mindset, too. He considered himself lazy, vindictive, crazy, lustful, and humorous with a proper harem forming around him.

Oh, he was also somewhat of a narcissist and considered himself one already to name this session a divine punishment... hehe, a Tribulation, if you will.

Yet, god as he may be... he was a curious kitten and found himself attracted to the thick violet draconic scale ending with a slightly glowing purplish tip.

Zi Ji's eyes widened as her lips parted in shock when Ja Sun flipped over her reptilian tail and crouched down to observe the pale purple underside of her tail extending towards her buttcheeks and drenched violet cunt as the rims and the wet entrances gave quite an exotic glimmer.

"Y- you don't have to do that... I should be the one servi—" Zi Ji continued hurriedly. She felt it would have been simple like that, a chain of order that is. But if someone vastly stronger than her actually gave her the same pampering as they gave Erlong, she felt she wouldn't know how to act... it felt like dangerous territory to consider someone superior to her as an equal in some areas but Ja Sun cared very little. His interest was piqued and again, Zi Ji found her hands staying rooted on the ground as she remained on her fours with him slowly and gradually spreading her soft, slightly puckered violet rims to reveal the convulsing dark purplish walls threaded with lascivious juices.

'Hmm... interesting body modification or are all dragons supposed to squirt from their asses, too? If it's the latter then... dragons really are dirty birdies~!' He smirked as he breathed hotly against her stretched hole. He would show her twitching cunt some attention later... he was just too interested in this butthole extending from her tail.

Zi Ji shuddered violently as Ja Sun slightly thumbed her entrance with interest while wondering how it would feel to stick into her. Her rims instantly would have clenched tightly around his thumb if Ja Sun's hold wasn't stronger. Instead, he saw the wet purple walls clamp down on his thumb through her stretched hole as he noted, "Zi Ji, you really went above and beyond to prepare, huh? Erlong, want to see it for yourself?"

As if a kid, Ja Sun peeked his head aside from Zi Ji's rocking hips while Erlong hissed, "Don't involve me! Are you stupid?"

"Aw... and here I thought you'd want to return Zi Ji the favor..."

Erlong blushed and looked a little guilty while averting her gaze as Zi Ji grunted, "I did NOT go above and beyond... for someone like you at least..."

"Good, good," He chortled, happy for Zi Ji to keep up with the play, and leaned forward before sticking his tongue out and eagerly licking her entrance with a deliberate drawling and slow swirl that made Zi Ji quiver on her four while a fresh puddle of her juices already graced the ground underneath. Smirking, Ja Sun stuck his tongue inside while a soft mewl finally yelped through her pillowy lips, making Erlong alert as Zi Ji lowered her head. She felt too complicated now. Should she feel happy that he was pleasing her? This wasn't traditional. The strong do not serve.

But this also forced Zi Ji to reconcile with the fact that things have not been traditional for a while now. She was no longer traditional once she decided to let up on the beast she chose to swear her allegiance to before the one currently giving her butthole the sloppiest head ever. Her claws clenched as she gritted her teeth. She expected things to become several times less complicated and they did. She now knew more about her own instincts but... this gave rise to another wave of complications.

However, she couldn't focus on anything else but his tongue AND his fingers as they soon grew busy downward by having three fingers easily sliding in and out of her aching cunt ready to mate yet her walls twitched and throbbed with her senses in a sheer state of disarray as lust addled her mind with its sweet sensations. His other hand rubbed the crown of her wet pussy and rubbed her obscenely large clit. Her breathless gasps made Erlong gulp as the 'younglin' watched the masters at play.

Was she like that when the two went all out on her? Erlong thought idly, feeling her own motors beginning to rotate as she felt a little left out. But... she had to hold on, Erlong knew that much. Her mind came up with a dastardly plan to let Zi Ji and Ja Sun tire each other out before she'd swoop in with the victory 'blow.'

"Aaannghhh~!"

A sharp cry tore through Zi Ji's lips as she slumped down for a second while Ja Sun stuck to her ass as she DID cum from it! Fucking amazing! Zi Ji really has some tricks up her ass... pun intended!

Pulling back and licking his lips, Ja Sun looked at the ready set of buttocks in front of him and felt no need to wait. Setting himself on his knees, he aligned his own aching shaft just rearing to go all out at the sexy cunt, and shoved it in without an ounce of hesitation as she was more than ready and drenched while he leaned forward to pull up her thick tail and hug it with an adorable grin.

It stretched her too quickly and too deeply but she was more or less prepared as Zi Ji finally felt a little... composed even if she was a drooling mess from three holes.

*Pah*

"Mmmgh~!"

Pulling back with his entire length, Ja Sun promptly fucked her again with a rough thrust that made her springy butt jiggle as the wet squelch of her tightening walls and her low and pleased moan filled the forest of Ja Sun's creation.

***

Shoutout to Jimina Sehnen, IMakeEOD, Angel Vazquez, paulo Felipe, StriderAnarchy99, RedEve, Grimm, Knight Wolf and AllyouKnow!!

Read 60 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

12