Devouring Dragons (7)
291 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liu Erlong shuddered with pure rage. The sounds of their moans and grunts filled the space but there was a problem.

THEY. WOULDN'T. STOP!!

Lana kept on hawing how tiring it can be to continuously engage in the act after a certain duration and it may not be physical exhaustion for a stronger spirit master but a mental one, at least. But it didn't seem like Zi Ji and Ja Sun were about to stop. It had been one whole hour and it felt like they'd stopped even trying to make her feel a part of all this...

Poor girl.

Their positions had long changed and instead of having him take her from behind, Zi Ji was way more responsive to having him lie back down while bouncing on top of him with an eager expression as every bounce served to scoop out more of his already fresh seed pumped within and making way for even more as her thick tail coiled around both his legs while she leaned forward to have her tongue lodged down his throat with both their eyes already hazy with more than expressive lust.

Erlong felt like a novice sent into the elite dungeon filled with powerful monsters as she simply wasn't sure how she should get back in... after all, they had gone far enough with her, too. The sight of their sweaty bodies wrapped together and refusing to let go made her own throbbing innards wet and being in a spirit transformation where her sense of smell, even if weaker than Jun'er, was remarkably raised and had to bear the scent of their earnest sex filling the large area.

Her thin, devil-like tail swayed gently, and soon, as if having her body act on her behalf, the tip of her tail was extremely close to her wet entrance. Before she went ahead and did something stupid, Erlong snapped out of it while her crimson pupils instantly lit up in annoyance. Had she not kissed Ja Sun and then have her holes fully eaten out... sure, she would have thought of backing out but damn it, she wanted it!

Standing up, she growled loudly. Loud enough, in her mind, which should have made the two assholes pay attention to her.

"Nnngh~!"

*Pah*

*Pah*

*Pah*

Alas, she was left standing while Zi Ji and Ja Sun didn't give her the attention she demanded with that growl, making the Infernal but annoyed dragon frustrated beyond belief as she stomped louder than ever and walked towards them with a furious expression, her crimson-clad hands gripping the thick tail wrapped around his legs as Zi Ji pulled back with a surprising moan, her bubbly dragon butt slamming down as she had her inner walls stretched and the tip of his filling cock press up against her inner entrance. Her knees crumbled in as she gasped with spit dripping down her long lolling tongue on Ja Sun's chest as he, too, grunted due to the sudden clamping down of the pulsating dragon walls, persuading him with just the right grip and tension to reward one of his top followers.

Literally, she's on top at the moment.

"Huh?" With a growl soon escaping her own lips, Zi Ji's head whipped back, making her dark purple hair fling in response as her eyes revealed she had lost all form of sensibility. Her sharp canines bared open as she almost lunged at the momentarily speechless Erlong when a pair of arms hugged Zi Ji. Scoffing, Ja Sun was a little amazed and annoyed by how easily Zi Ji now purred against his chest as her tail once again tried to escape Erlong's clutches and cling onto him.

"How long do you plan to waste my time?!" Erlong finally snapped back as she looked at Ja Sun groaning softly while Zi Ji's hips began to buck shortly once again, clearly not even giving her human side a shred of the face, and continued what felt the most natural to her body— wringing her delicious god dry. He'd recover, right?

Raising an eyebrow, Ja Sun smirked mischievously while petting Zi Ji's head and simultaneously wondering if Ja Yin, Bi Ji, and any other beast transformed into a woman would act like this... huh, he did recall one particularly dignified Snow Empress and the constantly grunting scorpion side-chick following her.

'No, no... Bad Ja Sun... keep it to yourself...' He hummed and inquired of Erlong, "Wasting your time? Any sensible adult would have joined by now. Erlong, come on, trust the process and hop in."

"Don't 'Hop in' me!" Erlong glowered and pointed at Zi Ji on top of him, "Have her removed, and then I will LET you... l-let you..." her words were stuck in her throat as his cock once within Zi Ji and her lips puckered up and what she mustered was a tone meeker than a whisper, "I'll let you... um... yeah, what you're doing to this slut now... I'll let you pat me..."

Ja Sun almost laughed out loud. Just an hour ago, she probably had her first and currently the most intense orgasm with two tongues up her holes back-to-back, and even before then she was comparing with Zi Ji that SHE'D be all the beast he'd ever need. How that was transformed into mere pats was one of a kind of holy negotiations, if you'd ask him.

Seeing her more than conflicted as he surely enjoyed the silence, credits to Zi Ji never stopping her beastly grooves, Erlong bit her lower lip and tilted her head slightly upward while the scales around her torse began to recede and open up her breasts and upper body for him to view which certainly were two reasons more compelling than Zi Ji's.

"F-fine... a little more won't hurt anyone only if you—"

Erlong yelped as her vision switched up a little and in the next second, she was lying beside Ja Sun and having a full view of Zi Ji instantly regaining her vigor the moment her free tail coiled around his legs and she began to bounce up and down without a hint of shame with a lewd and pointed look, her tongue curling up in a roll as she groaned and mewled hotly with both of their crotches now becoming an absolutely sloppy mess.

Space Manipulation... was the most convenient thing Ja Sun had stumbled upon— Ever!

"Now, now, putting conditions in front of me knowing full well I'd just love to ram through them. If I didn't know you better I'd say that's exactly what you wanted," Ja Sun's snicker broke Erlong out of her thoughts as she glared at the man next to her and huffed, "I wasn't!" She hissed before looking at Zi Ji with a bleak expression.

"Focus," Ja Sun called out as Erlong gazed back at him, noting his mischievous smirk. Just once, she wished, for him to take things a bit more seriously. But she did find herself leaning towards him RELUCTANTLY, her tail curling and her fingers clenched with her wings utterly pressed onto her back before she reached his lips and kissed him.

There was no need to admit that it felt great how his tongue eagerly pleased her while his hands latched onto her breasts that she DEIGNED to reveal as if he wouldn't have taken the initiative for it and her hands finally unclenched before she ignored the mewling mess in front of them and reached out to stroke his jaw while pulling him closer.

"Maybe we should—" Erlong pulled back with a gasp and nervousness once again filled her.

"Nah," Ja Sun cut her off. It was easier to convince Erlong in other ways and they didn't need more time than this... after all, she was pretty convinced when both he and Zi Ji were on their knees.

Sealing her lips again, Ja Sun found himself a little constricted. Oh, yeah, he loved Zi Ji's relentless humping and was impressed with the dragon's sheer wildness but he needed to move, too.

'God bless the clone skill... wait, does that mean I'm blessing the clone skill?' He could argue maybe he was being a bit pompous with his jokes... but eh, can't get distracted by a follower's... intense worship and a maiden next to him wanting some divine guidance.

Erlong's eyes widened as Ja Sun's clone shimmered into existence and tugged Zi Ji away. Her angered mix of a husky growl was instantly subdued the moment she instinctively sensed the facial features, scent, and even spiritual energy of who had her in his arms and yelped joyfully, leaping into the arms of her second treat without caring if she'd destroy the clone or not. In fact, Zi Ji was somewhat aware that this COULD happen... not that she needed to admit it. But her mind did keep a few things in check for instance— not turning into her real body— since she was finding this hybrid of a breedable form highly in her favor...

Maybe she could even suggest it to others...

"See? Now I'm all yours~!" Ja Sun chuckled as Erlong was still stunned.

"This... your clone... what?" She mumbled in a daze as he shrugged, "It's nothing much. Yin, Bibi, and I use this many times. It's fun, you'll see." He promised and added, "Now... we do have a big problem..."

And with that, he eyed his sloppy joe throbbing as Erlong blushed.

She almost felt dizzy with the concentration of scent emerging from... that.

Even before Erlong could understand the implications of what clones with Ah Yin and Bibi Dong meant and why it would be fun in his words, she was pulled up on him in a position similar to Zi Ji before her. Her knees flanked his waist and her hands on his shoulders as she looked at him with a somewhat expectant look that even she wasn't aware of.

Had Ah Yin and Bibi Dong not whipped him to the edge of depraved corruption... Ja Sun felt he would have been one tender fucker... probably... but not now as he leaned up and cupped his hand around her breasts before pulling her left nipple into his mouth and suckling on it with his tongue giving her dragon milker a good swirl as she gasped and coiled her hands around his head... not helping herself in that regard while chiding in a whisper, "Can you at least... mh, warn me?" A pout made way to her lips as she exclaimed.

But her reply came in the form of a gentle nibble on her raging nipple as her swaying tail froze and her wings twitched in response before she gave a hot, albeit annoyed, huff and mumbled, "Greedy bastard..."

'You're damn right~! Your tits taste amazing, Erlong!' His divine intent easily communicating with her didn't make the situation any better but Erlong growled, "If you can talk then why don't you warn me before trying crazy stunts?!"

***

A/N: Damn, the stress really piles on, huh. Only one lemon in this infernal chain remains and then finally some more development of character in a more wholesome and not holesome manner.

***

Shoutout to Ash, Elie Doan, Kirov Briggs, Asariel, Necorsis, Alec W, Mistogun2, Ethan Farias, and Phong Truong!!

Read 60 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

13