Status Analysis and Concluded Inductions
1.1k 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nox began to thoroughly analyze the changes in his status.

Starting with the most obvious, was his very race, his species. From a Lesser Archon into a Greater Archon. This change was also represented in Nox's Archon Skill, showing the evolution of what could be said to be his racial powers.

His three aspects remained largely the same other than their increase in power as Nox's own base abilities had been raised by his level up but he gained a new Trinity Aspect which enabled him to assume the for he had transformed into during his fight with the green figure.

Fit to be called the true form of an Archon, Nox had only achieved it through forceful use of divine energy and at tremendous cost to himself, both in body and in soul.

Now however, though only for a limited time, Nox could assume this mighty form through his Archon skill and, after a very short test that would have resulted in Loki blowing his ears off with lecturing if she knew about it, he had realized he could safely harness up to a certain amount of divine energy in this new form.

Unfortunately, the more of it he used, the shorter the time he could remain in his Archon form and if he tried to forcefully extend it, something which he was pretty sure he could do, Nox would be receiving the same kind of damage that nearly collapsed his soul.

In other words, it was not a very good idea at all.

Moving on, Nox's maxed out basic abilities all reset as usual, leaving him feeling a bit empty even though that represented a new opportunity for growth. After all, lined up 9999 were so very pleasing to look at.

On the other hand, the growth of Nox's development abilities left him quite pleased. His titanic battle with the green figure and the use of divine energy to boost all of his abilities forcefully had resulted in an overall upgrade to his combat related development abilities.

Archmage and Martial Lord which were related to Nox's fighting methods improved a rank each due to his extensive use of divine energy enhanced magic and martial arts.

Unbreakable Bulwark and Irresistible Force which were manifestations of his tough defense and mighty attack also rose a rank each due to the same battle.

On the other side of the spectrum, as Nox focused on fighting powerful enemies rather than wholesale slaughter, Genocider remained at the same rank.

Even with the massacres in the 49th floor called Moytura where he had obliterated numerous herds of Fomoire, Nox was still unable to surpass the B rank.

Similarly, his lack of attention to his tamed creatures had resulted in the stagnation of his Tamer development ability.

His masterful use of his Evil Eye in the battle of with the green figure along with his training led to a sharp two rank increase in his Magic Eye development ability however.

Finally, his Sexual Arts were also raised by two whole ranks and to that . . . Nox could only say he was a healthy young boy surrounded by hot ladies that he loved and who loved him back so such things were to be expected.

At least, his improvement in that area ought to please his lovers very much in the bedroom and Heaven knew Nox was raring to put them to good use.

For now though, with the analysis of his updated status concluded, Nox started making preparations to put his Project Unlife underway.

Before that however, he felt that he should complete the induction of the two new members of his little group, Ais and Filvis, by performing the necessary modifications to their falna.

In his haste to update his own status and get started on Project Unlife, Nox had completely forgotten these still pending tasks and so he went to find the two who were thankfully together along with a few others in the group's 18th floor safehouse.

Nox swiftly explained the changes he was going to make to their falna and how he would rebalance their basic abilities.

In their group, everyone endeavoured to max out their basic abilities with their skills, development abilities and spell dictating their combat style and preferences.

For example, Riveria now had S-999 across the board in all her Levels other than her current one but, her development abilities and skills made her magical abilities far more powerful than her physical ones despite her physical and magical stats being the same.

After giving them this explanation and tweaking their skills according to their fighting style, Nox then gave each of them Ex Pots to boost their leveling speed while assuring them and the rest of the girls they would be getting a huge raise in their abilities quite soon.

What he was talking about, was the byproducts of the experiments he was about to undertake for his Project Unlife.

Namely, the falna possessing criminals he was going to use for his research would be providing a huge source of Excelia as Nox had no intention of wasting it as the fools died to advance his research.

Leaving behind the confused yet happy girls, Nox went back to his secret laboratory.

Ais and Filvis who had just been inducted were in absolute shock. After all, Nox had just show abilities no one had any business possessing and the Naaza, Ryuu and Lili who were present showed great understanding as they nodded their heads to the two newbies' very reasonable reactions.

Due to Nox, abrupt arrival and departure, Filvis and Ais had been left with quite a few questions.

Normally, Nox would have noticed their doubts and encouraged the girls to shared them so that he may resolve them to the best of his ability but, as was often the case, he had gotten far too absorbed into his new project.

So it fell to their seniors in Nox's group to assuage those doubts to the best of their abilities while advising the girls to get used to the situation they were in because sometimes, Nox got way too much into his endeavours and stopped seeing anything else around him.

It was precisely in such situations that, as his closest companions and confidants, that they had to cover for him.

These flaws were what brought the unreachable Nox closer to them and made them feel needed, something which all of them desired.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR weeks ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novels Kage of Kages and FATE of DxD, do check them out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

33