A Day with Lili V
253 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nox finally arrived at the appointed meeting spot. Plenty early if the agreed upon time was taken into account but incomparably late if one was to use Lili's time of arrival as the reference, though doing so would be most unreasonable.

Sporting a wry smile on his face while wondering how long his diminutive admirer had been waiting, Nox approached Lili.

And though she did not notice him when he was further away, as if she had a passive Nox sensor constantly working, the moment he approached, Lili locked on to him despite not even being looking in his direction

The pallum instantly jumped from her seat at the Amour Square Fountain, lighting up like a christmas tree with a big smile and a greeting.

"Nox-sama!" She was so lou and radiant that it drew attention and unfortunately for the present pairs of lovers' future, that was not good.

It seemed that the stronger Nox got the better looking he became, possibly due to all the body modifications that made him stride ever closer to perfection as his power increased.

As a result, while those who had been around him for long got used to it thanks to the gradual nature of the transformation and could thus maintain a normal attitude even though they still found him immensely attractive, it was simply impossible for those who had never even met him before to do the same.

And so, countless young and older girls became transfixed by Nox once they focused on him, all despite their lovers being right next to them.

Nox noticed this and before the situation could devolve further, he swept up Lili into a princess carry and teleported away, leaning a crow of angry men and smitten women behind in awe.

Needless to say, some of the more fragile relationships might not survive that encounter but Nox thought any relationship with real substance should be fine and, even if that was not the case, he could not honestly care any less.

As for Lili, she was two busy enjoying the princess carry and spectacular show of magic to care about anything beyond the man holding her in that moment.

The place Nox went to was the first place he was planning on taking her for the day, though the original idea was to walk through town, not teleport straight to the destination but a man's got to adapt to the changing circumstances.

As for the place itself, it was an old bell tower and a prime spot to watch Orario after the sun that had just risen gave it a nice picturesque glow, making it all the more beautiful. It was like the uglier parts of the city didn't exist up there.

Nox sat down on the edge of the tower, sitting Lili on his lap and cradling her, much to the pallum's delight as she made undecipherable cute noises of satisfaction.

Nox pulled out a nice hot breakfast from his Item Box to counter the morning cold since even they could easily take it, it did not mean it was appreciated.

It while Lili cutely sipped on her not very breakfast worthy hot chocolate that Nox finally too the time to appreciate the little ball of cuteness in his lap and take in all the effort he had put into making herself look her best, just for him.

The style was undeniably Liliruca Arde at its finest. She did not try to make herself look different the usual and instead focused on just giving her usual choice of attire a glow up while adding on some adornments and makeup.

She was wearing her signature threads consisting of an extremely short skirt, thigh highs, and a top that left her midriff entirely exposed only it was much more refined than the usually more casual fit she went for.

Her regular shoes were stylish black high boots, her usual plain black thigh highs were dark red, much more high quality and even had decorative rose themed patterns sewn into them.

The simple red mini skirt Lili always wore was replaced with a black one  with pockets that could only be decorative considering how tightly the skirt hugged her bottom and her simple loose brown leather belt was exchanged for a red one with a golden belt buckle.

Her top was black and red, the two colors being weaved together into a beautiful rose themed pattern, much like the thigh highs she was wearing.

Finally, unlike every other time she went out, Lili was actually not wearing any type of cloak, cape or oversized coat and was thus fully showing off the cute apparel she had prepared for the day.

She had her hair done but kept the original style and only had a simple dark red rose like accessory to add a bit of flair and keep in theme with the rest of her outfit.

As for the makeup she spent so much time on, it was actually very minimalistic and mean to show off her features while being itself not very noticeable which was precisely why it was so hard to do as Lili did not want her look to appear too fabricated.

The end result was fantastic however and Lili looked absolutely stunning and Nox, knowing better that to not verbally appreciate the effort a girl put in for a date when he was her date, wasted no time in telling her what he thought of how she looked.

Once the hot chocolate was safely away from her mouth however . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR weeks ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novels Kage of Kages and FATE of DxD, do check them out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

8