A Day with Lili VII
303 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nox and Lili who he had gently let go on touchdown, walked off hand in hand, ready to continued their date as they still had a whole day together ahead of them.

It was a great start indeed but the real fun . . . Well, it was just beginning and the true climax . . . It would come after the sun made its turn in the sky.

As for the date itself, it was not at all crazy like the start was. Sometimes, it was better to keep it simple and not to try and fix what is not broken in the first place.

Their "normal" lives were plenty crazy already. Their dungeon dives were far more extreme than other groups, simply because their Nox made gear and supplies allowed them to push much harder with tolerable risks.

And so, a little bit of actual normalcy, a regular date between a boy and an girl, it was a welcome change of pace for the two of them.

SInce they had already had something for breakfast, Nox reserved the town stalls who were famous for their deceptively good food in comparison to the price for the afternoon snacking and they got started on the day's activities.

He took Lili to the orphanage which became a spot he passed by frequently, it helped him take his mind of things and the kid were quite cute. The fact that the caretaker was a total and complete milf might also have something to do with it.

Nox knew she would appreciate knowing more about his routine and eve more, becoming directly involved in said routine and its activities herself.

And Lili thoroughly enjoyed it, especially since she held Nox's focus as even a pathological flirt like him knew better than to check out other girls while on a date with a cute and beautiful one already.

The pallum even taught some of her street wisdom to the kids. Unfortunately, Maria, the caretaker, did not appreciate the more criminally minded advice the was included when Lili got more excited and into the topic.

In the end, they were glared away while sporting sheepish smiles that made the kids giggle and Maria make a wry expression while shooing them away.

Although the original plan in Nox's mind was a short visit, Lili's enjoyment resulted in them staying there for the whole morning and so, they moved on to lunch.

Nox had booked a table at a cozy little restaurant, nothing to fancy but still a beautiful place with some really nice food, something he knew from experience as he had occasionally eaten there.

"She didn't have to shoo us away like that!" Lili exclaimed with indignation while they waited for the food. Speaking of how Maria had pretty much kicked them out of the orphanage.

"You were halfway into turning the honest children she is raising with so much effort into future career criminals." Nox joked with a teasing smile on his face.

"Was not!" Lili objected.

"I was giving some advice just in case they would need to live of the streets! It could also serve to protect them from actual criminals who would take advantage of them." She rationalized.

"Fair enough." Nox nodded, pleasing the pallum.

"But I bet that was the furthest thing from your mind when you were giving the actual advice~" He added with an even "teasier" teasing tone.

Lili could only pout as she could not think of a comeback out of the top of her head and while insulting the other party seemed like the obvious choice to her, she could obviously not do that when said other party was Nox.

Thankfully, the service was fast and the appetizers arrived just she Lili reached that impassed and so the conversation turned to the matter of the food and ambience of the place Nox had chosen.

Everything was excellent and the pair got to enjoy a nice and homely meal. While meals at high class restaurants tended to be more impactful, artistic and so on, their servings were usually not very filling depending on what one requested.

That was the reason Nox chose a more homely place for their lunch and yet made a reservation at a luxurious restaurant in Babel fr their dinner.

Before tha came however, it was time for them to enjoy their afternoon.

And what better way than to check out the various stalls in Orario. All girls loved shopping in some fashion. While shopping for clothes or jewelry in the big stores was not something Lili cared for, she just loved checking out the countless stalls spread around various places in the city.

The handmade and unique items, even if cheaply made, all seemed more charming to her. It was a matter of preference in the end and she felt particularly great when she managed to get a great deal for something. In the big stores you're supposed to just pay but in the stalls you can haggle.

Nox immediately figured out that was why Lili liked the stalls, haggling. The rest were just secondary reasons.

'She just loves to drive a hard bargain. Scam people of of their coin through smarts and deception.' He thought to himself.

'Well, she is quite good at it. When I needed money at the start of my career I just stole it so I never bothered to learn the art of haggling.' He pondered while amusedly watching Lili work her magic on the stall keepers.

It honestly surpassed impressive and went into downright scary territory . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR weeks ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novels Kage of Kages and FATE of DxD, do check them out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

11