Hunt For Evilus II
211 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man in black full plate armor came up from a lower floor and met Lulune in a hidden bar outside Rivira, built mostly for shady people, with a completely invisible Nox carefully watching the proceedings.

His name was Hashana Dorlia from the Ganesha Familia, or something like that, if Nox was to be honest, he did not really remember the man, he got killed by Revis, the red haired creature quickly and simply, not having done anything of note.

He had been hired, also by Fels, to retrieve something from a lower floor, a "seed", one of those weird little Fetuses that made Demi Spirits. It was Lulune's job to take the said item off his hands and bring it to Fels on the surface but Enyo had other ideas and assigned Revis to recover it.

Things were going nicely at the beginning, Lulune received the item without any real fuss and left the shady bar, Hashana followed suit after finishing his drink a few minutes later. Unfortunately for the both of them, things were about to get real bad, especially for the latter.

Hashana visited Rivira where he was approached by a hooded woman while having another drink at a more reputable spot.

Despite her figure being covered by a long hooded robe, it showed off her bountiful curves due to the way it hugged the contours of her body, needless to say, this was by design and that combined with a little glimpse of her beautiful face, was enough to tempt the unsuspecting adventurer to drop his caution.

Revis, the hooded woman, casually asked what a "fine man" like Hashana was doing there and, wanting to score a beauty, he did not hesitate to share he had just made a lot of money with a simple retrieval job.

Acting impressed, Revis flattered him a little, not too much to sound overly impressed and sure enough, Hashana invited her to spend the night with him at the Rivira inn which was notoriously expensive. Yet another flex to further entice the beauty.

Also wanting privacy, even if for very different reasons than Hashana, Revis agreed with a little sultry twist of her body, hiding her cold face with her hood with the pretense of shyness and letting her unsuspecting prey lead her to his own demise.

What happened next was simple and brutal. Hashana took of his armor while Revis discarded her robes, entice the completely unguarded adventurer to the bed but as he hovered on top of her, she asked a little more about his job and, being so close to the delectable prize, Hashana thought nothing of it as he spilled the beans.

He mentioned receiving a job to retrieve a strange item from a certain floor, by a mysterious robed fellow with an artificial sounding voice that did not even let gender show through.

By revealing this final bit of information however, Hashana had unfortunately expended the last of his usefulness and so, Revis had no reason to continued with the facade.

The seductive and dangerous entice smile on her face gave way to what felt like a mask of pure ice as the red haired creature used her vastly superior strength to choke Hashana, squeezing him so hard that she outright broke his neck before he could pass out from a lack of oxygen.

After taking him out, Revis tore through Hashana's items in search of the one she was looking for, only to realize it was nowhere to be found and that could only mean one thing, her target had already passed on the item.

'There is no way he would come to a place like this himself so there must be a porter contracted to make the final delivery. There is a decent chance they are still in Rivira as well.' Revis deduced.

The "he" she mentioned being the robed figure who she knew was Ouranos' aide and would not come down to Rivira himself in almost any case, hence the deduction there had to be a porter since Hashana no longer had the item.

It was also possible that he had stashed it somewhere safe before choosing to spend the night but considering the way he spoke and acted, Revis did not think that was the case.

'The body will be found by morning but I can turn the situation to my advantage and buy some time . . .' The red haired creature considered.

Thankfully, Hashana worn his full plate armor every single moment in Rivira, only showing some of his face when he was drinking. As such, it was quite easy for Revis to pass of as him, at least if only for a very short period of time and no one inspected her closely.

For this end, she emotionlessly skinned Hashana's face to make a human mask that she plastered on her own face with bandages to both hold it together better and cover imperfections.

That together with the armor should allow her to move around in Rivira so long as she avoided interaction.

Additionally, it also made her victim harder to identify which bought her more time to conduct her search. Revis surmised she at least until the next night came to retrieve her objective if the town's adventurers moved fast enough.

Furthermore, as soon as the murder was discovered, the entire floor would be locked down, preventing her next target from escaping easily. As for she herself would leave, her clique had access to several secret routes she could take advantage of when the time came.

With this in mind, she left the inn without speaking a word to no one. Her first order of business being finding out who had Hashana given her prize to.

Unbeknownst to her however, a hidden figure had been observing her go about her business with an interested look . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR weeks ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novels Kage of Kages and FATE of DxD, do check them out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

9