Chapter 8
201 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8

“Alright, 4 cupssss of doctor backwash,” Resnekka hissed, her forked tongue slicking out of her plush lips as she placed a dingy glass of foggy liquid in front of each of the table’s occupants. “Would you guysss like another sssecond to look over the menu, or have you decided?”

“Yeah, I’m going to get your snail sub with extra slime please, and the lady with the big melons here will take a plate of your buttered watermelon,” Logan ordered as he handed back their menus, before looking to Mister S.A and McWanda. “You guys sure you don’t want anything?”

The hamster hitman and clown girl promptly shook their heads.

“Very well, I’ll get right on that then!” the snake woman smiled, before slithering off back to the kitchen.

“Oh onions and pickles, this drink is warm,” Wanda groaned as she swirled her cup of opaque liquid around.

“Doctor backwash is served warm,” Logan chuckled, amused by everyone’s disgust. “Anyway, now that we’re here, do you guys have a story to tell me or what? I mean, what’s a hitman, a clown cook, and some mint-haired weirdo all doing traveling together? In fact, I’m pretty sure you guys had some ulterior motive for contacting Marge at the plant…”

Giving each other a glance, the original trio silently agreed that the former foreman was trustworthy enough to disclose the reason for their expedition. Mister S.A, Dwight, and Wanda took turns explaining the massive-chested avatar’s origin, their reasons for being there, and why the Kyroshi Syndicate had started taking interest in them the day prior. Logan listened, but his thick eyebrows were repeatedly raised as Dwight discussed his home in great detail, as well as revealing his former identity before being stuck as “Mimi”.

“Hah, I knew I was getting dude-vibes from you,” the blue dragon snorted as he crossed his meaty arms over his chest. “But I have to say, it’s kind of hard to believe that you just fell out of a different universe. And what the hell are you talking about our world being a video game? Was that what you meant when you said something about having ‘made’ your character earlier?”

“No, no I’m convinced that this place is real,” Dwight sighed as he rubbed his aching back. “It just looks exactly like a game that I used to play back home. Like every single detail, I even ended up as this bimbo that I customized myself.”

“Well if you really are a dude, then why would you give yourself giant tits?” Logan pressed further. The other occupants of the table leaned in closer, also curious to hear the reason.

“I mean…I just made the character to- ah, it was a very perverted reason,” the mint-haired avatar murmured, his feminine cheeks flush with embarrassment. “It was…it was to jack off, okay?! I wasn’t the most popular man with the ladies back home, so I had to find other ways to fill that void.”

“Bloody hell, Dwight…” Mister S.A muttered through second-hand embarrassment.

“Can I still pretend that you’re just innocent old Mimi?” McWanda asked with a shudder.

“Gahahaha! You’re a little freak, eh Dwight?” Logan roared with laughter. “Okay, so assuming I choose to believe your story, then that means that you’re some horny idiot who created a big-titty girl character to play as, only to end up getting stuck as her whenever you went into that videogame or whatever. I love it, this day really is shaping up to be interesting.”

“That…that about summarizes it, yeah,” the gamer coughed awkwardly.

“Shouldn’t you have given yourself a dick, though? I mean, how were you going to ‘jack-off’ with lady parts?”

“Huh, that would have actually made sense. I have a thing for futa girls as well…”

“Okay, okay that’s about as much perversion as I can stomach for now,” Mister S.A interrupted, accidently sipping his drink, where he reluctantly swallowed it after realizing what’d he’d done.

Dwight and Logan’s food arrived moments later, where Resnekka wished them a happy mealtime before disappearing again. True to the name on the menu, the gamer had indeed received a cracked plate containing three slices of watermelon, each with an ample amount of butter spread over top. The burley dragon, meanwhile, had received a large sub bun that seemed to contain lettuce topped with a row of snails, their slime still slicked over their shells.

“See what I mean? Told you this place sells crappy food,” Logan said with a smirk, opening the top of his bun to reveal several slices of tomato. “They put tomato on everything, it’s disgusting.”

“You know what? Nope, I refuse to let this place go without edible food for another second,” McWanda scoffed as she stood up, straightening her dress out before adjusting her pigtails. “If you guys need me, I’ll be in the kitchen teaching that snake-lady how to flip a juicy patty.”

Before anyone could stop her, the clown girl strode towards the door that Resnekka kept coming out of and let herself inside, disappearing into what was presumed to be the kitchen.  The dragon seemed to find this hilarious, where he again began to chuckle. Dwight, meanwhile, took a hesitant bite of his buttered watermelon, where to his surprise, the combination proved tasty for the former recluse, and he found himself devouring the whole plate. Mister S.A, meanwhile, picked up a tattered newspaper that had been put out for the patrons and began to flick through the pages using his entire, miniscule body.

“So, where are you guys headed, anyway?” Logan asked after demolishing his sandwich a mere 30 seconds later. “I know you’re supposedly trying to find a way for Dwight to return to ‘Earth’ or wherever it is he’s from, but how do you even go about doing that?”

“Marge was our one lead, she used to date someone like me, apparently,” Dwight replied, sitting back in his chair as he rested his arms across his giant chest. “I guess we’re kind of stumped now on where to go next, though. As much as I want to stay away from the Kyroshi Syndicate, maybe they know something? The boss sure seems interested in me…”

“B-bloody hell,” Mister S.A suddenly spoke up, removing his sunglasses to get a closer look at the newspaper page he was reading. “Take a look, Dwight, we’re all wanted by Acidystopia’s Coal Counters.”

“Wait…what?!” the gamer exclaimed as he careened his head to look at the paper, where to his horror, he could see a blurry picture of himself, the hamster hitman, and Wanda, followed by the headline: “Public Advisory: Be on the lookout for these individuals. Report sightings to your local coal brigade. They are extremely dangerous”.

“This newspaper was printed early this morning, which means that someone saw us in Vilesburg yesterday,” Mister S.A muttered. “This was before we had that run in at Fumageddon, so whoever issued this warning must have done it on the heels of our brief scuffle in Southopolis.”

“That doesn’t make sense,” Logan spoke up, leaning over to take a look at the paper himself. “The only person who can issue public advisories like this is the governor himself, but why would he be reporting you three as dangerous?”

“We accidently beat-up this dude from the Kyroshi Syndicate back in Southopolis, he was the first guy to try and kidnap me,” Dwight said as he idly began to stroke his long hair. “But what would that have to do with guy who runs this realm?”

“Now that you mention it, we ran into some Coal Counters on the way to the power plant earlier,” the suit-clad rodent again spoke up. “They asked us if we were with the Kyroshi Syndicate. We just lied and said we were, and they let us past.”

“The Coal Counters answer directly to the governor…” Logan mumbled, looking down at the table. “But if they let you three past even though you guys admitted to being Syndicate…then could they have been expecting those losers that we fought at the plant?”

“I smell conspiracy,” Mister S.A pondered.

“Sorry guys, you lost me,” Dwight admitted, falling behind the conversation.

Together, Logan and the hamster hitman explained that they were beginning to suspect that the Kyroshi Syndicate was somehow working with Acidystopia’s government based on several clues. First, the realm’s law-enforcement branch, the golem-like Coal Counters, had seemingly been expecting three people from the Kyroshi Syndicate to arrive at the power plant, to which they graciously stepped aside for Dwight’s group to pass, despite the fact that Rodrick’s trio had been planning to forcibly conquer the plant. It was as if they were allowing the Syndicate to take the facility.

The second clue was the public advisory that’d seemingly been issued against the trio for no reason, where Mister S.A couldn’t think of a motive for it other than their brief scuffle with the Kyroshi thug in Southopolis, which the Governor shouldn’t have been concerned about- unless the Syndicate instructed him to.

“This is bad, Governor Taxmongous has always been a greedy asshole, but to stoop to working with a criminal organization? That’s pretty screwed up,” Logan snorted angrily.

“Wait…the Governor’s name is ‘Taxmongous’? Like a combination of ‘tax’ and ‘humongous’? Haha, who names you people?” Dwight snickered as he scooted a little in his seat.

“This is no laughing matter, my boy,” Mister S.A replied, now pacing back and forth across the table. “If the Kyroshi Syndicate has infected the government of 1 of the 6 realms, then their power has obviously grown to be substantially more than I expected. It’s not good news if an entire realm is looking for us.”

“Heh, Taxmongous, I guess I never really thought about how funny his name it,” Logan giggled, before clearing his throat. “Well, if the bastard really is working with Kyroshi and letting them snatch up Acidystopian assets, then it’s personal. It’s his fault that those morons came to take my plant, and therefore his fault that I had to flee when we kicked their asses. Therefore, therefore, I want to kick his ass in retribution.”

“Burgers!! Tah-dah, who’s ready for some real food?!” McWanda suddenly exclaimed as she burst out of the kitchen, spinning a tray of 10 hamburgers in her hand.

“Pleasssssse get her out of here,” Resnekka groaned, slithering out behind the clown girl. “The last perssson who upstaged me in the kitchen got eaten…by me.”

Dwight and Logan happily dug into the sandwiches, greedily chowing down as if they’d never eaten before in their lives as mustard and ketchup flew everywhere.

“So, what’d I miss?” Wanda asked cheerfully as she hopped back down in her seat.

“Oh, it just turns out that we’re all wanted by this realm, possibly due to the Kyroshi Syndicate corrupting the governor,” Mister S.A replied casually, hesitantly taking a bite of one of the sesame seeds atop a hamburger bun.

“WHAT!?”

The hamster hitman explained the change in situation to the shocked clown, who had begun to twirl her pigtails as her face maintained an expression of concern.

“Geez, all I wanted to do was have fun traveling adventures, but now I’m a wanted criminal!” McWanda moaned. “Why don’t we just go talk to the Governor? Maybe he can clear up any notion that he’s working with an unruly gang?”

“Well, he does take walk-in appointments, though apparently he’s very selective about who he continues to talk to,” Logan added with a snort, his pig-like nose wrinkling. “But if he is doing anything illegal with the Syndicate, then I doubt that he’ll openly admit to it.”

“Trust me, I’m great at getting people to spill,” Wanda added with a broad smirk. “I used to be a case worker at the SSVC, getting people to open up was part of my job!”

“Well, I’m down to meet with this Taxmongous guy,” Dwight spoke up, shamelessly trying to lick up some mayonnaise that had dripped onto his giant chest. “Though I can’t promise that I won’t make fun of his name hehehe….tax, humongous.”

With that, it was decided that the group’s next destination would be the residence of Governor Taxmongous, ruler of the realm of Acidystopia. Logan explained that he resided in a large manor on the outskirts of the capitol city of Sludgerton, a small metropolis that apparently housed the realm’s richer residents. Setting aside the blue dragon’s personal vendetta against the leader for possibly allowing his plant to be taken by the Kyroshi Syndicate, Dwight’s group hoped that they would be able to get more information on the antagonistic gang’s goals of hunting down people that claimed to be from Earth. Any information regarding the phenomena would have been extremely helpful.

“The food sucks, but one of the draws to this place is that it’s cheap,” Logan chuckled as he examined the bill that the lamia had given him for their lunch, which amounted to a mere 4 Upoints. Dwight found it interesting that in the game of ULife, the fictional currency of Upoints of course had no physical form and was electronically traded amongst players, but here in this new world that resembled the game, the money had an actual physical form. The massive-chested avatar watched as his new dragon companion dumped a handful of featureless silver coins onto the table next to their bill.

“Come again, guysssss,” Resnekka hissed as she watched the group exit the restaurant, eyeing McWanda with contempt as they left.

“She’s totally going to add my burgers to her menu, watch,” the clown girl snickered as she caught the snake woman’s sly look.

Outside again, the foursome noticed that Acidystopia’s skies had darkened as the evening approached, where what little light that pierced the thick clouds overhead was quickly dissipating.

“Lead the way, Logan my boy,” Mister S.A invited as he hopped onto Dwight’s shoulder. The dragon, however, had frozen as he looked off down the road.

“I don’t suppose you guys know that chick?” Logan asked, where the rest of the group followed his gaze to spot a towering figure striding towards them.

“Hot damn…what a babe,” Dwight muttered as he observed an incredibly tall woman who must have stood at around 10 feet in height, her long brown hair flowing over her naked shoulders as her tanned, curvaceous body was contained in nothing but a skimpy red bikini. Her wide hips swaying as her sizeable, perky chest bounced with each step of her thick thighs, the lady had a confident grin on her face as she hoisted a long halberd over her shoulder, the weapon alone being close to 12 or 13 feet tall.

“Hey folks, I’m a bit new to the realm, so perhaps you can give me some directions,” the amazon spoke in a sultry tone. “I’m looking for the Fumageddon coal-fired power plant, am I anywhere near it?”

Dwight could immediately sense Logan tense up.

“And what business do you have there?” the dragon asked, his eyebrows raised.

“Oh, excuse, my name is Tyra Spire, and I was sent here to retrieve a few of my subordinates,” the mysterious woman explained. “I’m a Commander in the Kyroshi Syndicate, maybe you’ve heard of us?”

The revelation caused the group’s blood to run cold at the mention of the lady’s allegiance. As Mister S.A had explained to Dwight, the Syndicate’s foot soldiers were led by captains, where the captains were then led by commanders who answered directly to the mysterious boss of the organization. Whoever this woman was, she was presumably significantly stronger than any of the people that the party had fought at the power plant.

“I’ve…heard things,” the hamster hitman spoke up first, his paw dancing around the switch blade in his pocket. McWanda, meanwhile, had her hand on her hip, gingerly inching it closer to the hilt of her spatula-sword.

“The power plant is back the way that you came, you have to veer off the road to the north a bit,” Logan instructed coolly, his shoulders broad and tense.

“Ah, excellent, thank you!” Tyra replied cheerfully, seemingly about to turn and walk away. Suddenly, she slammed the bottom of her halberd into the dusty road, where her grin then grew into a sadistic smile. “Oh, I should mention that I’m also looking for the 4 punks who beat up my subordinates at that plant. I was dispatched immediately upon hearing of their defeat.”

The entire group backed away, blatantly aware that she was passively referring to them.

“Now, I could do my job and kill you all, I mean I only need that big-boobed cutie alive,” the towering amazon explained, taking a slow step towards the 4. “Or, I could take this time to have a little fun…”

“I’d like to see you try, lady,” Logan chuckled, curling his hands into fists. “If you’re like those morons that we dealt with back at my plant, then we’ve got nothing to worry about.”

“Mister Logan, commanders from the Kyroshi syndicate are supposedly hand-picked by the boss themselves,” the suit-clad rodent hissed to the dragon. “They’re incredibly dangerous, so much so that if we hitmen were ever tasked with killing one, we’d simply ignore the job.”

“Wise words, hamster hitman of Southopolis,” Tyra sneered, taking another step towards the group. “Now, I’m in a rather generous mood, so I’m willing to look the other way just this once. If one of you volunteer to do something for me, then I’ll let you all walk, and just report back to my boss that I never crossed paths with you guys.”

“And what might you need from us, scary lady?” McWanda asked for the group.

“Well, being a heavy-hitter for the Syndicate makes me an incredibly busy person, so much so that I don’t have time to fulfill some of my more intimate needs,” the voluptuous amazon explained, gyrating her hips in place. “If one of you can lend me the services of your mouth and throat, then I’ll let you continue on your merry little way…”

It was then when everyone noticed the large bulge in Tyra’s bikini bottoms, which swayed as the giantess shook her hips.

“Cripes almighty, she has a bazooka in there!” Mister S.A stammered.

“That’s…that’s not a bazooka,” Logan said with a nervous chuckle. “She’s a futa.”

“Ohhhhh so down there, she has man-parts,” the clown girl said with a nod of her head.

“That’s right, but I’m so big that finding a partner is super hard,” Tyra continued with a snicker. “So, am I going to have a volunteer, or are you guys going to try your luck and fight me?”

“Well, I guess we’re just going to die now, because hell to the no,” Logan said with a sigh.

“I’m obviously not suited for such a perverted task, and I doubt that dear Wanda here is the kind to reciprocate such an action,” Mister S.A suggested, drawing a nod of agreement from McWanda.

“I’ll do it!” Dwight piped up, shocking his acquaintances.

“Dwight...Dwight no, we couldn’t ask you to do that,” the hamster hitman stammered.

“Relax, guys, futa girls are on my list of top 50 fetishes,” the massive-chested avatar assured them. “I’ve never gotten the chance to do anything with a woman back home, so why not experience something now?”

“Mmmm the super-stacked chick? Yes please…” Tyra cooed with a lick of her lips. “Is there anywhere a little more private where we can do this?”

“Resnekka has a dumpster around back, knock yourselves out,” Logan said, before turning away from the amazon. “Thanks Dwight, we owe you run buddy.”

“Come, my pet,” the voluptuous futa said as she took the mint-haired gamer’s hand, gently leading him away towards the back of the restaurant. “So, this is your first time, eh? I’ll make sure I make it really special for you. Just open that pretty mouth of yours and…”

“Y-yes, I’ll do anything you need as long as you let my friends and I go,” Dwight stuttered, nervous but admittedly excited at the same time.

Mister S.A and McWanda merely watched in horror as the two disappeared around the back of the building. A loud moan from Tyra could be heard, following by some gurgled grunting noises.

“So…ah, I think I’d rather we fought her instead,” McWanda said with a sigh, where the trio stood around awkwardly waiting for the two to finish their business.

“Hey, Dwight just did a brave thing, guys,” Logan snorted. “Did you see the size of that chick’s thing? Poor dude mightn’t even be alive after they’re finished.”

“I can only tolerate so much lewdness,” Mister S.A said with a shudder, digging his paws into his suit pockets as he hummed to himself.

The group would wait a further 10 minutes before Tyra eventually emerged from behind the restaurant first, a satiated look on her face as she finishing pulling up her bikini bottoms around her wide hips.

“Alright, consider the toll paid,” the amazon cooed as she picked up her halberd and began to walk down the road towards Fumageddon. “If I run into you guys again, however, I might have to actually do my job and kill you. Farewell for now.”

With that, the high-ranking Kyroshi Syndicate member sauntered off away from them, her weapon held high over her shoulder as she walked into the distant fog.

“Bloody hell, Dwight!” Mister S.A exclaimed with concern as the massive-chested avatar appeared from behind the restaurant. His entire body trembling and a wide-eyed expression of horror on his face, Dwight idly pulled his pink tank top back up around his body while his legs shook with every step. The rest of the group joined him at his side, perplexed by the gamer’s traumatized state.

“Um….Dwight? Your lip…” McWanda mumbled as she pointed to a large blob of white, opaque liquid that was at the corner of the avatar’s lips.

“T-thank you,” Dwight replied in a raspy voice, wiping it off with his arm before clutching his stomach. “D-Damn, I’m so full of her stuff. She wouldn’t stop, I had to swallow it all and-”

“You’re braver than I, man,” Logan laughed, slapping Dwight with an affectionate pat on the back.

“Dwight my lad, you’ve just defeated a Kyroshi Commander in my books,” Mister S.A said encouragingly with a smile. “You don’t have to talk about what happened, let’s just hit the road and find the governor so that we can get to the bottom of this conspiracy.”

“Oh yeah, follow me, dudes, to Sludgerton we go!” Logan exclaimed as he turned down the road opposite of Fumageddon, motioning the group with his arm.

After everyone had made sure that he was okay, Dwight found himself again trailing behind the formation as he clutched his aching back, his recent experience with Tyra fresh in his head. Throat sore and his belly full of the strange woman’s love-juice, the session none the less served as the virgin man’s first sexual encounter.

I just got mouth-fucked by a futa,” Dwight thought to himself. “God, this place is awesome…”

5