Chapter 14
97 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14

A chilly breeze assaulted the face of the mountain, with some powdered snow getting kicked up and blowing over the group of figures surrounding the wagon. His pale cheeks turning red against the icy wind as well as from the crippling embarrassment of being double-crossed, Kyroshi Slader glared angrily at Dwight as he was forced to the ground by Turncoat.

“This guy was such a letdown, I thought he was going to be some kind of cool final boss,” Logan snorted as he crossed his arms. “Instead, all we get is some pathetic string-bean who got played super easily.”

“Yeah, that was honestly easier than I expected,” Dwight agreed, leaning back with a groan as his kimono-clad chest bounced weightily against the frosty draft. “Oh well, the less I have to do, the better. My back friggin kills.”

A group of silhouettes suddenly appeared from around the other side of the mountain face, where Kyroshi’s mouth turned into a relieved grin as he fixed his eyes on the central figure, which was significantly larger than the others. His smile didn’t last long, however, when the people actually stepped into view.

“Well damn, if that isn’t the biggest woman I’ve ever seen,” Logan commented as he and Dwight watched while a gargantuan, dirty-blonde female stumbled forward with her hands apparently tied behind her back. Flanking her was Mistress Kaiyo and Tuna, with the latter carrying an unconscious McWanda on his back.

“BBW! Are you okay?” Slader yelled with evident concern in his voice. “Did they hurt you?”

“Kyroshikins!!” the woman yelled in reply, her massive belly poking out from beneath her tight black t-shirt. “They were so mean, they cut off my pants and my bare bum got exposed to this cold air! I need you to come warm me up <3.”

“This is one of Slader’s foot soldiers and- er, concubines, I guess,” Kaiyo commented as she approached Dwight and Logan. “She managed to take out Wanda before we defeated her.”

“She’s gorgeous, fat girls are #23 on my list of top 50 fetishes,” Dwight sighed as he looked back towards the Syndicate boss on the wagon. “And she was one of your women? God, you’re so lucky.”

“She knows how to use that big butt of hers, you have good taste,” Slader commented before shaking his head with lament. “See, Dwight, you could have had awesome threesomes with us! Instead, you choose to help these losers and be all ‘goodie goodie’. We’re more evolved than these people, you should be at my side!”

Dwight merely shuddered as he recalled Kyroshi’s earlier proposal at serving as a member of his harem, as well as the villain’s indifference to him being a male beneath his womanly body.  Meanwhile, Logan walked up to Corporal Tuna and took the unconscious clown girl from the cat man.

“You alright, bozo?” the blue dragon chuckled as McWanda lazily began to blink up at him, before letting out a weak cough.

“She’ll be okay, that big girl over there just sat on her,” Mister S.A announced as he leapt from his perch on Kaiyo’s shoulder and landed on Dwight’s mint-haired head. “I was telling the Kabuto guard that you would have enjoyed that, Dwight my boy.”

“Being under a big butt? Hell yeah, I would have traded places with Wanda in a second,” the perverted gamer smirked as he put a hand on McWanda’s shoulder. “I’m glad that she’s okay though.”

“I know it’s thick and luscious, but can you all stop talking about my ass like I’m not here?” BBW complained loudly as she was forced to sit in the snow by Kaiyo.

While he congratulated his comrades on their victory over the Syndicate members, Turncoat McTraitor escorted Kyroshi down to the ground and forced him to kneel next to his much-larger subordinate.

“Nyehehehe, another successful operation!” the bowler hat-clad man snickered as Kaiyo rounded the back of the Syndicate wagon. Logan and Tuna joined her in thoroughly searching the vehicle for the weapons that it was set to contain. Kyroshi and BBW now fell silent, staring into the snow without another word.

The harsh winter breeze returned, causing Dwight’s knees to shudder as his back yearned for a break from supporting his titanic rack. His long, buck teeth chattering, Mister S.A stuck his little paws into his suit pocket as he watched their friends continue to frisk the wagon.

“Hey…there’s nothing in here!!” Logan yelled after a few minutes as he reappeared behind the wooden cart.

“Not a cannon, not a single blade to be found,” Kaiyo stammered as she joined the blue dragon. “T-this doesn’t make any sense. Turncoat, you said that this intel was certain!”

“I-I did, boss, I was just in the back of that wagon there, it’s full of boxes!” Turncoat protested.

“Yeah, and each of the boxes is full of packing peanuts!” the Kabuto commander said with a frustrated sigh. “Dammit, this was a diversion, wasn’t it? This bastard played us again!”

Kyroshi Slader naturally erupted with laughter as his enemies realized that the weapons weren’t there, where he looked among the heroes with disdain in their confusion.

“That’s right, I might have had a spy in my ranks, but at least one part of my plan was successful!” the trench-coated man chuckled as he glared at Turncoat. “See, I was driving this diversion wagon, while one of my Commanders already went ahead with the weapons shipment early this morning. In the unlikely event that I was being tracked, then my subordinates and I would deal with the intruders while the weapons were safely on their way, where my Commander would then return here once he dropped off the shipment at the Gate.”

“Nye-no! I knew Samson was in this realm, but I thought he was still far off!” Turncoat groaned.

“Not even my captains knew of this plan, and certainly not foot soldiers like my darling BBW,” Kyroshi continued to gloat as fear seemed to descend upon the group.

“Um, Samson?” Dwight asked. “Who the hell is that?”

“Well, he’s a Syndicate Commander, so he’s obviously pretty powerful,” Mister S.A replied. “Remember that Tyra girl, or that strange, ghost-faced fellow who kidnapped us? They were all commanders too.”

“I know Dwight remembers Tyra,” Logan teased, before crouching down in Kyroshi’s face to glare at him. “But seriously, I’m convinced that we shouldn’t try fighting the big-leagues today. Let’s just get this bastard to jail.”

“I’m in full agreement, lets secure the prisoners before their comrade has the chance to free them,” Kaiyo warned as she forced Kyroshi and BBW back to their feet. “Well, weapons or not, we can still arrest these guys for the realm-wide crime syndicate. Thanks for the heads up, idiots, we’ll be marching you back to Zoomie Village now.”

“Go ahead and try,” Slader muttered with his confident smile returning as he turned to the hulking woman next to him. “Go ahead, babe, let’s just do what they say for now. We won’t be here long.”

“I hope not, Kyroshikins, I’m hungry!” BBW complained as she was forced forward at sword-point.

Dwight and Mister S.A joined Logan, who was carrying an unconscious McWanda on his back, in flanking the prisoners as the Kabuto Guard stood behind the captives and marched them ahead. An aura of urgency fell upon the group as they descended the face of the mountain, where the young gamer found his anchor-like chest more and more difficult to keep up as he was barely able to keep his balance while they went down the steep slope.

“Zoomie Village is the nearest town, it’s in the valley between this mountain and the one next to it,” Mistress Kaiyo explained as she removed her helmet to run a hand through her dark, sweated hair. “Bear with us just a little longer, guy, then we’ll have this lot thrown in prison in no time.”

“How much further until we get to the bottom of this thing?” Dwight asked with a pant as his legs trembled against the slope.

“Uhhhh well, another 1500-2000 feet I reckon,” the Kabuto Guard answered casually, causing the chest-heavy avatar to groan.

The group pushed forward in silence for the next 15 minutes, traveling at an angle to avoid the steepness of the descending slope. As the icy wind sent shivers through their bodies, everyone noticed as some clouds began to block the sun, and the side of the mountain became shrouded in a cold mist that greatly reduced visibility. It soon became hard to tell up from down as the convoy experienced white-out conditions.

“We shouldn’t be much further from the bottom,” Corporal Tuna muttered as his large, yellow cat eyes surveyed the area ahead of them. “But I worry that it might start snowing again. Should we double back and see if we can make it back to basecamp?”

“No, we won’t be safe there,” Kaiyo replied as she gave Kyroshi a rough shove to keep him moving forward. “Better get to town, they have a whole unit of Kabuto Guard.”

Falling behind as usual, Dwight briefly halted to catch his breath, before turning around as he suddenly got the sense that he was being watched. The cloaking mist now surrounding the group on all sides, the perverted gamer could no longer see the part of the slope where their confrontation with the Syndicate took place. There was, however, a noticeable silhouette that seemed to be advancing towards them from behind, sending a shockwave of panic through the mint-haired avatar.

“G-guys, I think we have company!” Dwight exclaimed, causing the others to whip around, while Kyroshi Slader began to chuckle.

Tuna readied his sword as he ran behind the pack and stood in a defensive stance between them and the silhouette, while Kaiyo and Turncoat kept close to the prisoners. Mister S.A had his knife in hand, and Logan lifted McWanda higher on his back as he watched the shadowy figure.

For a few minutes, nobody said a word. The slope remained silent, until the approaching crunch of heavy footsteps in the snow began to interrupt the quiet, while tension among the group continued to rise.  The figure continued to advance, until they eventually stepped into view a short distance from where Tuna was, where Dwight was able to get a good look at their hulking body.

Standing at what appeared to be 6’5 was a massive, tan-skinned muscular man who was draped in a tight, sleeveless blue shirt that looked like it was made of dyed animal pelts. Red short-shorts cut off above his knees, which led down to bare, muscular legs that ended in large, black-furred boots on his feet. His head topped with long, blonde hair that was tied back with a blue headband, the man’s strong jawed mouth broke into a smile as he spotted the group.

“That’ll be far enough!” Tuna demanded, his katana at the ready as he gazed upon the stranger’s massive muscles.

“Boss! I’m glad I found you!” the man said in a deep voice, ignoring the cat before him. “I found your sword up there, want me to toss it over?”

“Samson, you’re a sight for swore eyes!” Kyroshi laughed as BBW took on a relieved smile. “Crush these fools who’ve captured us! Show them that the Kyroshi Syndicate is not to be messed with!”

“Well gee alrighty, you’re the boss,” Samson shrugged as he reached into the leather hilt on his back and proceeded to pull out a massive longsword. Its handle decorated with large red gemstones, it was an impressive blade that was as long as Dwight was tall. Tuna immediately tensed up as he pointed his sword forward, not taking his eyes off the towering man.

“Turn me around, Samson honey, I want to get a good look at these opponents of ours,” a middle-aged woman’s voice spoke, which reminded Dwight of a New York accent. The incredibly buff man then spun his sword around to reveal that there was a face on the other side of the handle just below where the blade started. “Oh wow, what an interesting mix! I see some soldiers, a dragon, and a lady who went too far with plastic surgery!”

“These are real…” Dwight muttered as he caressed his gargantuan chest while staring at the peculiar weapon.

“This is my enchanted sword, her name is Ruby,” Samson explained as he lovingly caressed the blade while the group stared in shock. “She’s my partner as well as the best weapon in all the 6 Realms. Now, I’m sure you guys had a good reason to kidnap my boss over there, but you must understand that I’ll need to collect him from you now.”

Dwight turned around to see what the others were doing. Kaiyo stepped forward to join Tuna, while Logan walked over and gently set McWanda down in the shallow snow next to him.

“Dwight, you stay back with Wanda,” Mister S.A said as he leapt onto the blue dragon’s shoulder and Logan walked up to join the Kabuto Guard.

“I’ll stay back with the prisoners and make sure that they don’t make a run for it,” Turncoat said with a smirk and a twirl of his mustache.

“W-wait, isn’t this guy supposed to be really strong? What do you all think you’re doing?” the perverted gamer stammered as he watched the others line up in front of him.

“We’ll fight,” Mistress Kaiyo muttered as she readied her sword. “We have the Syndicate boss in our clutches, so we’re not backing down.”

1