Chapter 15
101 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15

 

Samson’s eyes drifted between the group of figures in front of him, his expression blank and unworried. He looked bored. Logan, Mister S.A, and the Kabuto Guard, however, held their ground as they formed a wall between their opponent and the prisoners.

“I’ve been itching for a fight all day,” Logan admitted as he rolled his broad shoulders and cracked his clawed fingers. “Your move, beef cake.”

Shrugging, the muscular man widened his stance and readied his own sword as he froze for a moment before the group.

“Hit ‘em, Samson, Honey,” Ruby cooed from within the Syndicate commander’s grip.

Watching the confrontation unfold, Dwight blinked and in the fraction of a second that he had his eyes closed, Samson vanished.  A blast of wind suddenly struck the mint-haired gamer from behind, prompting him to turn his head and to his horror, realized that the muscular man had appeared behind him.

“Artillery swipe,” Samson said coldly as a massive slash of his sword caused the entire mountain to tremble. Blinking again, Dwight reopened his eyes to see Kaiyo, Tuna, Logan, and Mister S.A being sent flying backwards by an invisible force, their yells of pain echoing over the steep slope.

“S-shit, are you guys okay?” the perverted young man stammered as he rushed to Kaiyo’s side. To his relief, the whole group was still breathing and moving around, with Logan groaning in annoyance as he sat up. Mister S.A appeared to have avoided the hit and was simply blown back due to his small size.

“You didn’t go for the kill, you big softie?” Ruby asked her wielder as Samson continued to advance towards the prisoners.

“You know I hate the sight of blood,” the hulking man replied as he stopped in front of Turncoat. “Say, aren’t you one of our new foot soldiers? Why are you standing between me and the boss?”

“He’s with the Guard, the lousy double-crosser,” Kyroshi sneered. “Now hurry up and toss me my sword!”

Hilted on Samson’s hip was Slader’s golden katana, which he promptly unsheathed and tossed over to the Syndicate boss.

“Nyeheheh, hold it right there, these are my prisoners,” Turncoat grinned bravely from beneath his mustache, where he pointed his own katana towards the massive man. “You’re going to have to get through me if you want- arrggggg!!”

Before Samson could even move, Turncoat lurched forward as the golden blade of the criminal boss behind him protruded through his chest, causing him to spit blood into the white snow while he fell to his knees.

“Ahhhh ha! Take that, you traitor!” Kyroshi grinned as he continued to ram his katana right through the Kabuto agent’s abdomen.

“G-Geez, boss, did you really have to do that?” Samson moaned as he clutched his forehead upon seeing the bright red blood.

“He almost ruined my plan, nobody here has pissed me off more except for that big-titty bimbo behind you,” Slader replied as he roughly pulled his blade from Turncoat’s back and allowed him to fall face-first into the snow, gasping and groaning in a growing pool of blood.

“TURNCOAT!!” Dwight yelled in horror as his knees went weak from the sight of gore. “Goddammit, what’s wrong with you?”

“These people are NPCs compared to us, Dwight, so what’s the big deal? How many videogame bad guys have you killed, hmm?” Kyroshi explained uncaringly as he shook the blood off of his sword.

“These people are real! This isn’t a game anymore, you Nazi trench coat idiot!” the mint-haired avatar exclaimed angrily, his furious movements causing his enormous rack to bounce. “How could you do that to someone?”

Before the Syndicate boss could make his snarky comeback, a blur sped by Dwight and leapt towards the murderous man. Swinging her katana towards Kyroshi’s neck, it was Mistress Kaiyo, and she looked pissed. His blue eyes widening in horror as he stared death in the face, the villain froze as his mind failed him, where he was helpless as the cold steel blade rushed towards his head.

A loud clang echoed throughout the mountain as Kaiyo’s sword was blocked by Samson’s massive longsword mere inches from Kyroshi’s neck.

“Nice try, tuts, but you’re going to have to try harder than that if you want to get past my Samson,” Ruby teased as she scoffed at the Kabuto Guard’s sword. In one swift movement of his muscular arm, the towering man pushed back against Kaiyo’s blade and sent her tumbling backwards with an upward thrust of his weapon.

“D-dammit, Turncoat!” the young woman yelled through tears as she reoriented herself and prepared to attack again. “You bastard, you’ll pay for that!”

“Samson…destroy them ALL!” Kyroshi commanded as one of his hands gripped his chest, which was rising and falling rapidly as he still reeled from his near-death experience. “Slaughter them all, don’t leave a single one alive except the chick with the tits.”

“You heard the man, Samson honey, you’re going to have to finish them off today,” Ruby Goaded.

“Awe man, I really didn’t want to have to do this today,” the muscular man sighed with annoyance before looking down at Kaiyo as he raised his mighty sword. “I’m sorry, lady, but I guess I don’t have much choice here.”

Dwight stood there watching the exchange, frozen in fear as he listened to Slader give his subordinate the order to kill. Looking behind him, he could see Mister S.A, Logan and Tuna making their way over while McWanda continued to lay helpless in the snow. Having already seen how fast Samson could move, the mint-haired avatar knew that they could all be killed, and that if someone didn’t do something soon, then their fates were sealed. Clutching his forehead, the perverted gamer looked down at his shapely, overly-busty body and sighed as an idea entered his head.

“Hey Kyroshi, remember these?” Dwight asked, prompting the Syndicate leader to twist his head to face him. Slader’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as he was met with the sight of his fellow Earthling standing there naked.

Shivering in his bare skin on that cold mountain, Dwight had thrown off his kimono and now stood nude before the Kyroshi Syndicate, his giant breasts wobbling and swaying for all to see as his nipples became as solid as the ice beneath his feet.

“Wow…they are amazing,” Kyroshi sighed as if in a trance. “Damn, I can even see his character’s lady parts, mmmm”

“Kyroshikins! Don’t look at that bitch’s tits!” BBW complained from behind.

“GAAAHHHH!!” Samson yelled as he turned his reddened face away, flushed with embarrassment. “Gee, Miss, you oughta warn a fella before you go and do something like that!”

“If you guys put down your weapons, then I’ll willingly go with you, Kyroshi, and do- ughh- whatever you want to me,” Dwight groaned while trying to seductively rub his enormous, naked bosom. Despite finding the very thought of doing anything with a man revolting, the avid gamer figured that he’d sacrifice himself in a rare moment of selflessness. After all, he’d feel guilty if everyone was cut down especially because they were only there because of him.

“What? Oh, uh, fine, whatever, just come to papa, you bad girl,” Kyroshi snickered as he gestured to Dwight with his finger. Dwight wanted to gag.

His legs shaking, the perverted gamer stumbled towards the Syndicate as he fought back tears. He really, really didn’t want to sacrifice himself in that way, but the consequences of failing to do so meant death for all his friends.

“Well done, Dwight,” Kaiyo whispered in the mint-haired avatar’s ear as she suddenly moved behind him. “You may have just given us the moment that we need.”

Pulling out a small, grenade-looking object from beneath her armor, the Kabuto Guard tossed it high into the air above the group.

“Guard Special: Smoke bomb!” She yelled as the object exploded and promptly caused a giant cloud of black smoke to descend upon everyone and render them invisible to the Syndicate.

“Shit, find them!” Kyroshi ordered as Samson and BBW frantically entered the smoke cloud to look for the group. The small smokescreen quickly spread thanks to the mountain wind, forcing the Syndicate members to blindly poke around a larger area in their search.

“Hold on, I’ve got this!” Samson exclaimed. “Whirlwind swipe!”

Winding his sword back, the muscular spun around while slashing in a circular motion. The powerful attack created a massive blast of wind that quickly scattered the smoke and caused it to blow way.

“Uhh but honey, where are they?” Ruby asked from Samson’s grip.

“Yeah, what the hell? Where did they go so fast?!” Kyroshi roared in frustration.

In the mere half-minute that the smoke had covered the area, the entire group had seemingly vanished into thin air, where nothing but the snow. Even the pool of blood where Turncoat had fallen was now empty.

“They couldn’t have gone far, let just look for footprints and they’ll lead us right to them,” Samson assured his boss.

“All I see are their footprints coming down the mountain, and the snow is burying them!” BBW complained as her large body stooped down to investigate the multiple prints in the white dust.

“Wait, I have an idea!” Kyroshi exclaimed with a snap of his fingers. “I watched this anime once and the characters were trying to be all stealthy by walking backwards in their own footprints to cover their retreat. I bet that’s what these idiots did!”

“So they went back up the mountain towards our hideout? Well that works, I need to get back up there anyway to finish chilling my pasta salad,” the muscular man said with a shrug as he turned to head back up the slope.

“Ew, we have to walk back up? It’s so steep, I might fall down!” the huge woman whined as she began to waddle behind Samson.

“Not a problem, my sweet, because if you fall, you can just land that gorgeous butt of yours on top of me,” Slader whistled as he got behind BBW.

“Awe, Kyroshikins! <3”

As the Syndicate members began the slow ascent back to the summit, the mountain grew quiet once again as the 3 figures disappeared into the mist as even their silhouettes eventually vanished. A few more minutes passed, until eventually a certain mint-haired head sprouted out of the fallen snow like a strange plant.

“C-can I get out now? I-I’m freezing!!” Dwight whimpered through chattering teeth as Mistress Kaiyo’s head popped out nearby.

“Yeah, the coast looks clear, we’re good!” the Kabuto Guard exclaimed as a flurry of moment kicked up the snow and the entire group began to emerge from their buried hiding spot.

“That was some quick thinking there, those idiots actually thought that we went back up the mountain,” Logan chuckled as he looked back up the slope.

After Kaiyo had used her smoke bomb, she had the large blue dragon bury the rest of the group in mounds of snow, where they waited beneath the frigid powder until the Syndicate moved

“Jolly good, I actually got pretty cozy down there,” Mister S.A commented from Logan’s shoulder, before looking towards their massive-chested comrade. “Cripes, Dwight!”

Shivering violently as the cold mountain air cut through him like a knife, the perverted gamer’s kimono had blown away after he’d removed it to entice Kyroshi, where he’d been forced to lay in the snow completely nude.

“Oh yeah, lets hurry to Zoomie Village, we’ll get you some new clothes and something to eat,” Kaiyo said as she wrapped an arm around Dwight. “We really owe you one for distracting that lunatic.”

“G-great, let’s move,” the busy avatar shivered as his gargantuan, naked breasts swung downwards as he began to stumble down the mountain.

The group pressed onwards, with Logan carrying a still-snoozing McWanda and Tuna carrying an alive but unconscious Turncoat. Though his injury was severe, the cold air was slowing the Kabuto agent’s blood flow and helping to quell the bleeding for the time being. Despite how calm Kaiyo and Tuna were, however, the others could tell that they were worried about their comrade.

After a further 15 minutes of walking, where Logan and Dwight both lagged behind as the cold weather started getting to both of them, the slope eventually began to level off as they reached the bottom of the mountain. The fog gave way to torch lights as a small town that was nestled between the two slopes came into view, where a warm smell of something grilling invigorated the weary group.

“G-grilled meat,” Wanda muttered sleepily from Logan’s back. “BBQ…burgers?”

2