The Ex of Betrayal
697 12 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So you are really going on a date Jihoon?" Asks Lanhua astonished.

Jihoon looked at the little fairy dressed in all black and nodded his head, "Yes, I was forced!"

Lanhua shook her small head with a smirk, "I can't believe that my little Jihoon has finally decided to give dating a try again," she teased.

Jihoon rolled his eyes and continued to get dressed. He couldn't decide on a good outfit to wear and it was starting to frustrate him since he already went through twelve outfits.

"Jihoon you look fine, stop stressing and hurry up or you'll be late," Lanhua said half-heartedly.

Sighing, he shook out his arms and decided on the outfit he was currently wearing. For some odd reason he was too nervous and the thought of being with XinYi on a date was ridiculous.

"You know, I have this weird feeling Jihoon?" Lanhua suddenly says making Jihoon pause. He looked at her and narrowed his eyes.

"What does it feel like?" he asked knowing that she might be right about something since he's been feeling odd too.

She stood up from the death apple she was sitting on and flew to his shoulder, sitting down on his right shoulder. "To be honest, it's similar to the same feeling when you were born. I'm not certain and you know that I no longer look into the future so I can't tell you exactly what it is but it might be the birth of a new and powerful demon," she says and Jihoon's body stiffens.

"More powerful than me?" he asked her and she shakes her head.

"Not really but almost, I'll be going with you just in case something happens to you and let's bring Haha with since she could be waking up anytime soon," she says and he nods.

Jihoon headed into the cave where he kept Haha and picked the now beautiful girl up that he created and waved his arms, transporting her to his domain.

Lanhua masked herself with the invisibility charm and they were off. Everything seemed to be normal in the human world so they eased up a little.

Walking on towards the restaurant where he promised he'd meet up with XinYi, Jihoon paused as the evilest laugh he was familiar with entered his ears.

The world around him suddenly turned crimson red and there was no one around. Lanhua remained silent but stomped her feet three times on Jihoon's shoulder notifying him to be ready for what is about to come.

Black fog wrapped around his waist and squeezed him tightly but not so hard that he'd be crushed. The black fog changed into a man and the man's cold chest rubbed against his back. He raised his right hand and cupped Jihoon's face and raised it to look at him. Jihoon's black orbs met his red orbs of lust.

Jihoon's eyes widened in surprise but soon turned sad. The man narrowed his eyes and wiped away the tear falling down Jihoon's cheek. Leaning down he placed his cold lips against Jihoon's cold lips. Licking his tongue against Jihoon's bottom lip sent shivers throughout Jihoon's body making him whimper and unconsciously open his mouth.

The man didn't waste this opportunity and ravaged Jihoon's mouth. Jihoon trembled in his embrace, just before he was about to lose himself in the kiss he felt a kick to his neck and a mental transmission enter his thoughts, "Jihoon, don't forget what he did, you can't let him control you like this!"

The warning from Lanhua brought his thoughts back. Opening his eyes, he saw the man before him stare into his eyes with curiosity. Jihoon ripped himself from the man's embrace and raised his hand, sending spiritual power to his raised hand then brought it down slapping the man across his face.

He stumbled back and held his cheek. Jihoon looked down at his hand that was now throbbing and hugged it. He glared at the man who looked at him as if he was wronged and in shock while cupping his cheek.

"Jiho..." he started but was cut off, "Don't even mention my name you asshole!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

The man's mouth opened about to say something but Jihoon turned around wiping away the tears that were falling like a waterfall. The man suddenly went into a panic and suddenly appeared in front of Jihooon. 

He cupped Jihoon's face but his heart tightened the minute he looked at Jihoon's face. He never enjoyed it when the person he loved cried because it wasn't the usual like any other human or cultivator, it was the tears of the dead, Tears of Blood that stained his jade-like skin that left the one looking at it feel terror.

He quickly wiped away most of the tears and forced kisses on Jihoon's lips as he struggled but ended up collapsing into the man's arms. They both dropped to the ground and Jihoon cried his heart out into the man's black robes.

Feeling at a loss on what t do, he patted Jihoon's back leaving him to cry his heart out and kissed his head while smoothing out his hair too.

After what seemed like hours, Jihoon finally stopped crying and was hiccuping in his arms. Raising his head, Jihoon saw that the man had dry tears staining his cheeks and reached out to wipe his cheeks clean.

The man smiled softly and took the hand in his that was wiping his cheek and kissed inside of his palm. He looked at Jihoon and felt terrible for making him cry the way he did. He never meant to but it was now too late. 

Swallowing the saliva pooling at the back of his throat he said softly, "J - Jihoon, I'm sorry."

"I - I d - don't f - forgive y - you!" He answered and buried his face in the man's chest.

The man sighed and nodded his head. After a moment of silence, he said, "I still love you and never stopped loving you."

Jihoon looked up at him and knew that he wasn't lying about loving him. He loved the man too but what he did was too wrong for him to forgive him.

"Why are you here Reqing?" Jihoon asked.

Reqing looked at Jihoon and felt his heart tighten at the look of hatred in Jihoon's eyes and the harshness in his voice.

Averting his gaze he answered, "I've come back to take you home with me. My parents want me to marry someone so I told them about you."

Jihoon's eye widened in shock. He knew who Reqing's parents were and how terrible it would be to anger them, "What did you tell them about me?" He asked and he looked at Jihoon with a frown.

"Everything. Me and you being married and you being a man," he answered and Jihoon instantly felt a bad premonition come about.

"Why?" he asked and trembled when he saw Reqing's eye harden.

"I know I wronged you in the past but you are married to me whether you like it or not, so why wouldn't I tell my parents? Do you not want to be with me anymore?" he asked and Jihoon felt guilty.

Jihoon was about to apologize then saw the smirk tugged at Reqing's lips and glared at him. He was tricked yet again by this asshole. Reqing hugged Jihoon and said, "Don't worry, they'll love you but why are you going on a date with someone else?"

Jihoon rolled his eyes, "You have perfect timing you know?

And that's the end of Book 1

 

16