Ch. 2 – Someone Out And Proud
57 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Two - Someone Out And Proud

“Are you even listening to me, JJ?” 

It was for the third time that day that he was spacing out. For some unfathomable reason, he kept thinking about the insta-hate thing he got going on with the big man on campus or whatever Ray called Maddox ‘Mad Dawg’ Kingsley. They had almost bumped into each other ever since the classes started a few times around the quad, and each time, Jonathan had felt something like an uncomfortable tension waving off from the other. Almost, because he had made sure to change direction and put as much distance as he could between them, which was ridiculous because it made him seem like a coward, which he usually wasn’t. 

He didn’t worry that Maddox might suddenly start a fight. No, his actual problems were closely related to the sudden and overwhelming effect those amazing gray eyes could have on him. He was obviously a sucker for punishment if he couldn’t fend off this type of primal attraction he instantly felt toward that kind of man. After what had happened last year, he should have known better, and yet the moment he saw a typical bad boy, he was up for handing out the leash like a stray puppy looking for an owner. 

Quite stubbornly, he had tried not to think of the guy at all. Each time his thoughts strayed there, he tried to convince himself that the resident BMOC was some drug peddler, a gangster, and someone who engaged in underground fights to feed who knew how many addictions, among which women were high on the list.

Maddox Kingsley was everything he didn’t need in his life. What he needed in his life was a nice gay man who was safe and pleasant and could make him forget all about his past ordeals. Definitely not a straight bad boy with an attitude who growled at people instead of talking like a normal person.

“JJ,” Ray called for him, this time a little louder. “What you got next?”

Jonathan consulted his schedule quickly. “Statistics. Did you choose it?”

Ray made a disgusted face. “More math? No, thank you. Hey, do you think we should go to a party this Saturday?”

“It depends. Were we invited?”

Ray made a small gesture like it didn’t matter. “I think we should. And we could, you know, start our search for true love. By the way, I think I have the perfect candidate for you.”

“You do?” Jonathan truly needed a distraction from his insta-hate affair slash forbidden attraction toward the BMOC of Sunny Hill. Great, courtesy of Ray, he was now thinking in acronyms and invented words.

“Connor Simmons,” Ray said with self-importance. “He’s a junior, too, and he’s into green energy and eco-friendly stuff. He’s out and proud, just as you like them, and he’s currently single.”

“All right. He sounds like a great person so far.”

“He also likes parties,” Ray added, “which obviously means that we need to go to some, too, just so that you get to bump into him and make his acquaintance.”

“So, all is just a cunning plan to drag me to some party. I’m afraid I’m not the type to indulge so much in beer-infused shenanigans. Is there any other way for me to meet Connor?”

Ray nodded. He was on his phone, probably checking that horrible digital tabloid. After an evening spent being roped into the gossip vortex of Sunny Hill, Jonathan had promised himself that he would never let Ray do that to him ever again. Even after taking a long hot shower, he still felt dirty.

“Ah, that’s perfect. He also takes Statistics, just like you.”

“Is there something that tabloid doesn’t know?”

Ray shrugged. “I have no idea. I mean, whoever’s behind it, seems to know everything, even about your run in with Mad Dawg.”

Jonathan would have preferred that thing to have remained between him and Maddox, but it looked like the gossip mill had taken that juicy piece of info, chewed it, and vomited it on computer and phone screens everywhere already. 

“We barely exchanged a maximum of ten words,” he said. “Talking about blowing things out of proportion. And I bet that Maddox has already forgotten about it.”

“Hey, it made you semi-famous,” Ray countered.

“In a somewhat bad way,” Jonathan said. “It looks to me like people prefer to stay clear of me. Do they think I got rabies from him or something?”

Ray offered him a compassionate look. “They side with him only because he’s been here longer.”

“Side with him? Nothing happened! Anyway, it’s a good thing that I’m being left alone. I’m certainly not chasing fame. How does Connor look like?”

Ray leaned against him and bumped into his elbow while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. “Do you want to know if he’s hot?”

“That is not why I’m asking. I just want to be able to recognize him. There are hundreds of students here if you haven’t noticed.”

“Well, you can thank me later because he is hot,” Ray continued unabashed, “and that’s why he’s my first pick for you.”

“How can you tell a guy is hot, straight boy?” Jonathan teased him.

“My long experience with gay-themed shows must be the culprit. Anyway, I don’t have to describe him to you since he’s over there. That man of the jungle with the flowery shirt. Doesn’t he look fit to start saving the planet?”

Jonathan stared at a group sitting on the grass. Everyone was enraptured with one young man that was talking loudly and gesticulating. He had long blond hair that ran below his shoulders and wore, indeed, a billowy shirt adorned by a colorful flower pattern. He got why Ray was calling him a man of the jungle. At first glance, it looked like his hair needed a comb, and there was something in how he was pushing his chest out like he was about to launch a loud cry and call all the creatures of the forest. And there was also the beard, a bit of the hippy kind, although it appeared to be quite groomed to fit the rest of the young man’s appearance.

He wasn’t sure about the hot part, though, but he didn’t want to rain on Ray’s parade. His bestie was obviously thinking that he was doing him a favor. From that distance, Jonathan couldn’t help thinking that Connor looked a bit like a poser, moving his arms too much, adjusting the wooden bracelets on his wrists too often, and trying too hard to prove a point, although everyone in his group was already listening. As Connor moved his head and looked at strangers, Jonathan could only think he was interested in enlarging his audience.

But he was not supposed to judge people by a first impression. And he truly needed to take his mind off Maddox and his gorgeous eyes, biceps, and everything else. Yes, he had thought about those arms, too, but he was only twenty years old and couldn’t be blamed for having his hormones running wild now and then. The fact that he didn’t find Connor hot at first sight was a good thing. He wasn’t planning on getting into this hormones-first like before.

“Then I should go listen to his speech. The more I learn about what moves him, the better my chances of making meaningful conversation from the get-go, right?”

“Go ahead, buddy,” Ray said and patted him on the back. “Gotta run, see you later. And JJ?” He stopped him for a moment and flipped up his thumbs. “You totally got this.” 

Jonathan smiled as his bestie scurried away.

***

For the last three days, ever since the incident in the cafeteria, Maddox had felt in a funk of sorts. So, everyone liked him, and there was just this one guy who didn’t. It shouldn’t have annoyed him so much, but it did. He had even let Rusty call dibs on all the new girls on campus until his friend had decreed that it was no longer fun to beat him at that game.

What was even more annoying was how the new transfer avoided him like he had the plague, each time they happened to be in the same one hundred square meters. Maddox was starting to suspect that someone must have badmouthed him, especially since the guy’s first reaction had been so bad, or else he couldn’t see why that kept happening. Also, it appeared that their little exchange hadn’t gone unnoticed, and everyone, with almost no exception, had decided that they had to treat the newcomer as a social pariah and ensure him, Maddox, wherever he went, that they were on his side, like there was some big war going on. The fact that he kept denying that was the case didn’t help either. Everyone loved him that much.

Except for that dude.

At least, the rumor mill had provided him with some facts for a change. The handsome asshole’s name was Jonathan Hamilton, he had transferred from a school up north, he was majoring in chemistry, he was openly gay (Dex had been right, after all), and that was pretty much it. Jonathan seemed to be a mystery, even to the most versed gossipers on campus. He was also there on an academic scholarship, so he had to be sharp as a tack. But there was nothing about his family and why he was staying at the dorms instead of renting some lavish townhouse and living like a king. Maddox wondered if he had mistaken in his assumption that the new transfer stank of old money. He usually was good at evaluating people and their wealth bracket. After all, he was majoring in business for a reason.

“I’m going to make that dude like me,” he announced to his friends as they strolled through the quad.

Everyone waved or tried to talk to them like usual, but he let all social interactions to Rusty, Kane, and Dex, too absorbed as he was in coming out with a plan to get close to Jonathan Hamilton.

“Are you still salty over that thing? So the dude doesn’t like you. Big deal,” Rusty said. 

“But everyone likes me,” Maddox protested. “Why doesn’t he?”

Rusty shrugged. Kane seemed keener on explaining. “Maybe he thought you were trying to hit on him.”

Maddox met that with a stricken expression. “Really? And what’s not to like?” He threw his arms to the sides and walked backward in front of his friends, allowing them to take a good look at him.

“Maddox, buddy, you’re not into boys,” Dex intervened. “Why does it matter if he likes you or not?”

“It’s about my reputation, come on,” Maddox complained. “I mean, just look at me, I’m practically candy for gay boys.”

His tirade was met with a snort from Dex, a chuckle from Kane, and a confused look from Rusty. 

“I’ll show it to you.” He searched with his eyes until they landed on a boy dressed in a rainbow flag t-shirt who was laughing with a group of girls. “Hey, you,” he called.

The boy stared at him in disbelief and pointed at his chest. “Who, me?”

“Yeah. You’re --” Maddox snapped his fingers while trying to recall the student’s name.

“Cletus,” the boy supplied.

“Right. Cletus, you’re into guys, right?”

Cletus just nodded, while the smile on his face was turning a bit cautious. 

“If I hit on you, what would you do?” Maddox asked directly.

Cletus blinked a few times. The crew behind Maddox started snickering. “How’s it going, Candy?” Dex teased him.

Maddox placed himself between Cletus and his buddies. “Ignore these assholes. Please, just tell me. It’s for a project, I’m running some statistics,” he added quickly, as he understood why the boy looked so intimidated now. “I’m not actually hitting on you.”

“Well, I guess I’d be flattered?” Cletus said and offered a forced smile.

Maddox groaned. “Seriously? You don’t think I’m hot?” His friends just started to laugh harder.

Cletus shifted nervously from one foot to another. “You are, but I’d totally think you’re pulling a prank on me.”

“What if I wasn’t? You know I totally respect gay people, right?” Maddox was starting to feel a little queasy. Was someone starting some nasty rumors about him? Although that was a good explanation for why Jonathan avoided him everywhere, it made him mad that someone would be spreading that kind of false information.

“Yeah, I know,” Cletus said, and some of his nervousness began to disappear while his good-natured smile returned. “So it wouldn’t be a prank?”

“Surely not. It would be the real thing.”

Cletus shrugged and grinned. He gave Maddox a long and suggestive once-over while biting his lips. “Then I’d say, bring it on, baby.” He then stopped and blushed a little as it was his crew’s turn to burst into laughter.

“Thank you, buddy, that was really helpful,” Maddox said and then turned to his besties. “I’m this close to unfriend you all, fuckers.”

Dex patted him on the back, hard enough to make him take an involuntary extra step. “So, Candy, gay boys want you. What does that prove?”

“Why doesn’t Jonathan Hamilton?” Maddox asked the obvious question.

“Maybe because he’s got his eyes on a different prize,” Kane said and pointed somewhere in front.

Maddox narrowed his eyes when he noticed what Kane was talking about. Jonathan was there, and he was engaged in conversation with that tree hugger Connor. Something about that dude had always irked Maddox, how he was trying too hard with his speech on protecting the environment as it looked like it was the only thing he could talk about, and there was also something shifty in his eyes that he disliked profoundly.

His sour mood only turned sourer as he observed how Jonathan kept angling his body, a clear sign of unspoken language that he was interested in his conversation partner. At the same time, Connor stood with his arms crossed and slightly defensive like he could barely wait to get out of there. Well, the interest was one-sided, and that offered Maddox a slight satisfaction. Not that he could understand how Jonathan would be interested in that greasy monkey and not in him, but that was something he would work on.

“See you later, guys,” he waved at his friends and walked purposefully toward Jonathan and Connor. “Hi, man,” he greeted Connor, who immediately turned toward him, seemingly relieved to be saved from having to talk to his current companion. “How’s it hanging?”

As Connor did his signature handshake and hug, Maddox looked over his shoulder at Jonathan. He was staring at him, and a frown was quickly forming on his face. Yeah, take that; how do you like being the guy who isn’t liked?

“Heading to Statistics,” Connor replied. “You too?”

“Sure.”

Maddox noticed the small hesitation in Jonathan. What was that about? Connor grabbed Maddox by the shoulders and made him walk toward the building where the lecture took place, all the while ignoring Jonathan, which was pretty rude and should have given him satisfaction but didn’t. Jonathan stayed behind, his face clouded, and turned away, and Maddox noticed that because he looked at him over his shoulder. 

“What’s with you and the new guy?” Maddox asked.

“Nothing,” Connor said quickly. “Can you believe that he just tried to lecture me on nuclear power?” He tsked like Jonathan must have told him some dim-witted things.

Maddox continued to sneak glances back until he noticed Jonathan moving and heading, surprise, surprise, in the same direction. Was he stalking Connor? That was so embarrassing. The dude should have taken a hint by now. Unless, of course --

“Is Jonathan in Statistics, too?” he asked.

“Who?” Connor said like he hadn’t spoken to him until seconds ago.

Maddox didn’t insist. If they all had the same class, he could see it happening, so he came up with an excuse to saunter off and head over to the lecture hall faster.

***

Jonathan felt a bit stunned. He was being ostracized, all because of that ridiculous run-in with Maddox. Connor had talked to him in monosyllabic words and then stormed off with Maddox like he wasn’t even there. He pinched the bridge of his nose and willed himself to relax. How had he managed to screw up things so badly from the first day? 

Was Maddox that much of a scumbag to tell everyone to stay away from him? He had thought it a bit amusing at first since everyone was a stranger, but now he found himself in the impossible position of not being able to strike a normal conversation with someone he was interested in knowing. 

He drew a long sigh. As much as he disliked it, he had to address the issue head-on with Maddox. It was true that he had assumed wrongly that Maddox was some sort of drug peddler, but using his influence to shut him out entirely from the campus social life? That was taking things a bit too far. 

Good thing he had Ray. At least, for now, his bestie was immune to the charms of the legendary Mad Dawg. He was probably called that because he could turn any student socially dead with a snap of the fingers like an insane emperor from Ancient Rome.

He walked into the lecture hall, his head wrapped in thoughts. As he crashed into another hard body, he looked up. “I’m so sorry,” he said automatically but swallowed his words when he noticed who had inconveniently placed himself in the way. His lips clamped shut.

Maddox examined him with curiosity. He was giving him a lazy once-over like he was licking him head to toes. Jonathan shuddered under that gaze for motives he didn’t care to explore. “No problem,” he said and finally moved away to allow Jonathan entrance. 

He moved quickly past Maddox and searched for a place in the back. The last thing he needed was to have everyone’s eyes on him. Most probably, those gossip-hungry students could barely wait for the next episode in the New Guy vs. BMOC war.

***

Maddox watched as Jonathan found a place in the last row away from everyone. His face was all a frown, but his hands were steady as he took out his laptop and placed it on the desk. At this point, a total noob in the art of getting someone to like you would have walked over and asked to sit by the guy’s side, but Maddox was no noob. He was plenty more refined than that.

Of course, it was a bit of a let-down that he wouldn’t get to look at Jonathan at all during the lecture, as he always sat in the front row, but it didn’t bother him much. Also, he wanted his little surprise to catch Jonathan completely unawares at the end of the lecture.

He exchanged a few words with the students around him while the professor waited for everyone to be seated. One last look couldn’t hurt. Jonathan was a pleasure to look at, Maddox had to admit. Only earlier, when they had bumped into each other, he had had the chance to smell his subtle, yet highly selective, cologne. For any gay guy, Jonathan had to be sex on a stick, not that Maddox knew anything about that, but he was just a keen observer. And his observations had led him to notice the broad shoulders, lean waist, pretty eyes, and of course, that perfect ass. Maddox sneaked another glance at the last row.

Jonathan had his forehead resting against his palm, shielding his face from view like he wanted to be anywhere else but there. Maddox frowned. Wasn’t he a bit too sensitive? So, yeah, the entire student body was kind of a bunch of douchebags for shunning him, but no one had done anything overtly hostile, as far as Maddox knew. Why did he have to look so down?

Well, things would change for Jonathan Hamilton starting today, Maddox decided. Because once they became friends, everyone would love him, and that was that.

***

Jonathan had a hard time focusing on the class and taking notes, as he couldn’t ignore the proportions of his inane conflict with Maddox. Mad Dawg clearly looked like he owned the place, and everyone was bending over backward to be in his graces.

He hated to do that, but he needed to apologize. It wasn’t because he wanted all that ostracisation of his person to cease, he tried to convince himself, but because he had been in the wrong to assume that Maddox was some drug dealer. As much as he needed to control his inexplicable attraction, it didn’t mean that it allowed him to go around accusing people of such horrible things.

Inexplicable attraction? It was hard to keep up with that after throwing the quickest of looks at the front row. Jonathan found himself drawn to the place where Maddox sat. He wore his hair cut close to the head at the back but let it long on top, which allowed him to look at the world through that jet black curtain that fell in his eyes and made him look so sexy and mysterious. Without a doubt, he knew very well what he was doing with that act. He had the small world at Sunny Hill wrapped around his little finger, and Jonathan struggled to find it in him to hate him. 

Their little bump-in from earlier had just lit a new fire under his ass, he pondered dejectedly. He had had the chance not only to look into those gorgeous gray eyes from much closer but also to notice how nice Maddox smelled. Yeah, that was the last thing he needed.

“And now I will announce to you the project pairings for this semester. As some of you already know, I prefer that you don’t change your partner unless you have a really good reason,” the professor said.

Jonathan straightened up and listened attentively. If it happened to be an odd number of students attending the course, he had the highest chances of being the odd man out, and he was fine with it. But he still needed to apologize to Maddox and maybe mend some of his catastrophic debut. As soon as the professor was done calling their names for the pairings, he would have to move fast and catch Maddox before he walked out the lecture hall.

“Mr. Kingsley,” the professor said loudly, “you’ll be with Mr. Hamilton.” She looked over the hall, and Jonathan put one hand up while his heart first slowed down and then began hammering in his chest. What were the odds of that happening? 

Maddox appeared to be crazily pleased as he turned and grinned at him. He even waved, and Jonathan waved back after a second of hesitation. What was that about now? Did Maddox think of some new way to haze him? It had to be as that satisfied smirk, visible even across the several rows between them, couldn’t announce anything good.

Jonathan repressed a groan. The chances were that Maddox would just have him put in all the work on the project as payment for not kneeling in front of him and kissing the pinky ring the moment they had met for the first time.

He bit his bottom lip hard. The last, but truly the last thing he needed was to picture himself kneeling in front of Maddox Kingsley. And he truly needed to take care of his raging hormones if only imagining such a thing was enough to get him going.

***

Maddox leaned against the desk and stretched his legs as the students hurried out. Now, Jonathan would have to talk to him since they had to partner for their project. And that was the chance to clear the air and make him like him, just like the rest of the universe. 

He didn’t move a muscle as Jonathan walked in front of him and stopped. His handsome face looked conflicted, and Maddox tensed without wanting to, expecting some other weird accusations to leave that perfect mouth.

“Maddox, I must apologize.” Jonathan looked away, clearly uncomfortable.

Maddox’s grin stretched lazily. Now that was unexpected. Jonathan Hamilton looked like the kind of dude who didn’t say those words easily, not when it was about serious stuff, at least. And by the expression in those beautiful amber eyes that finally settled on him, this was serious.

“What for?” Maddox asked. “You’re not backing out on partnering for the project, right?” That would be a total bummer.

Jonathan’s frown deepened. “No, I wasn’t talking about that. I was referring to our little incident from a few days ago. I shouldn’t have assumed you were trying to sell me drugs.”

Maddox munched on his lips, trying hard not to laugh.

“What is so amusing?” Jonathan asked. 

“Nothing, nothing,” Maddox replied and sighed, finally capable of reining in the laughter bubbling in his chest. “Apologies accepted. No harm done.”

“All right,” Jonathan replied.

The words rolled out of his mouth like they were gems he bestowed upon the world. Okay, so the dude had kind of a chip on his shoulder, which made things all the more entertaining.

“However, I can only assume that verbal apologies may not be enough,” Jonathan continued.

“Uh-um,” Maddox said, strangely attracted by his mouth. Jonathan had a nice pair of lips, and as a gay guy, he most probably liked sucking –

He shook his head to chase away that strange image that came to mind uninvited.

“So, to make things right,” Jonathan said, clearly oblivious to the effect he had on Maddox by doing nothing but talking, “I’m offering to contribute in a more substantial manner to the project. I mean, if you don’t feel like --”

“What?” Maddox finally managed to shake off completely the naughty image in his head. “Don’t worry, dude, I’ll pull my own weight. I mean it. And I love this course.”

“You do?” Jonathan seemed surprised. And then he offered a small smile. “I also enjoy it.”

“Great, that’s great.” Maddox said the words mechanically, incapable of remembering all the teasing he had had in store for Jonathan. 

“Excellent. Can I ask you something?”

“Shoot,” Maddox said with a shrug.

Light pink colored the heights of Jonathan’s cheeks. “Do you think you could, maybe, let the rest of the world know that we’re not engaged in some sort of… war?” It appeared that he was struggling to find the right words.

“What war? Ah, oh, yeah, sure. I mean, I kept telling them that it was nothing,” Maddox said.

He tried to look lower, just so that he didn’t have to stare at those sexy lips again. It wasn’t helping, though, since as much as Jonathan’s shirt was as conservative and regular as it could be, it did absolute justice to a nice broad chest and the perfect shape of his pecs.

“Is there something on my shirt?” Jonathan asked, looking at himself in confusion. “You keep staring --”

“You know what, Jonathan? Let’s meet up later to talk about the project.” He pulled out his phone, and Jonathan did the same.

Gosh, there was something weird going on with him and this dude. Maddox was perfectly fine with his sexuality, like totally. And he had never had any qualms with admitting when dudes were fine-looking. Yet, the more he looked at Jonathan Hamilton from up close, the less sense the images in his head made any sense.

“So, we’ll talk,” Jonathan said and offered another small cautious smile.

Maddox closed his eyes for a moment. That smile was fucking precious, for some reason. What he needed to do right now was to stop ogling that smile, lips, eyes, chest, whatever. So he stood and pulled Jonathan into a hug since that was a sure way not to be forced to keep his eyes open and stare at him anymore.

“Oh,” the other reacted, “are we hugging?”

Maddox nodded and held him close, wrapping one hand around the back of his neck. “That’s what I do with all my buddies.”

Yes, he did, but he’d never done it just so that he didn’t have to stare at their faces and have weird ass fantasies. Jonathan touched him gently on the back and patted him with cautious hesitation. That felt nice.

A bit too nice. He could totally smell the expensive cologne, and Jonathan really did smell fantastic. And his body was warm and perfect, all lean angles and hard surfaces, as Maddox could clearly feel through his t-shirt.

Jonathan broke the hug quickly. “Guess I’ll see you around, then,” he said and pushed himself back, almost at the same time with Maddox.

“Yeah, sure, I have a thing,” Maddox mumbled and rubbed the back of his neck. “I should go.”

They almost bumped into one another on the way out, and Jonathan just stepped back and allowed him to run away. In a completely different direction than him.

***

Jonathan could only do this much not to break into a sprint. His saving grace was that his dorm was close to the science building. He jumped the stairs two by two and dashed down the hallway. 

He was breathing hard as he walked through the door, checked for any signs of Ray throughout the small suite, and proceeded to lock himself in the bathroom. He groaned and leaned against the door. Then he opened his fly and grabbed his raging erection, which, somehow, had managed not to scandalize anyone on his way there. 

What was happening with him and this Maddox character? How could his body react so wildly at that sexy boy’s mere presence? And why, oh why, had Maddox decided to hug him out of the blue?

Even now, he could recall with the utmost clarity, the way Maddox had wrapped his callous hand around the back of his neck, rubbing a little and squeezing, while his other hand had rested between his shoulder blades. Or the way he smelled, spicy and clean and masculine, triggering an instant reaction in Jonathan’s loins. Or how he held him so close together, making him so painfully aware of his hard sexy body and heat. Or how his breath against Jonathan’s neck was enough to make him break into a sweat all over.

He wanted to punch himself in the face, but he had no choice for now. Later, he would have to think of ways to develop resistance to Maddox’s incredible charm. For now, he settled for a steady rhythm of his hand as he moved it up and down. It didn’t take him long. He struggled to voice his climax as quietly as possible, but to his ears, his moans and groans were shamelessly loud. 

Maddox Kingsley was out of this world, he decided. He had gone to an all-boys school and then an all-boys college, for fuck’s sake. He had seen plenty of guys, attractive guys, amazing guys, sexy as hell guys. And never, not even the young man behind the incident that had kicked his life off its normal orbit had anyone made him feel like this.

“I need to get myself a boyfriend,” Jonathan told himself as he washed his hands, trying to feel disgusted with himself and failing.

Yeah, he needed to settle for someone normal and attainable, not sport an erection each time Maddox did as little as breathe in his general direction.

***

“Nobody better need the upstairs bathroom for like ten minutes,” Maddox shouted at the others who were gathered in the living room, playing video games, as he rushed through the door of the house he shared with Dex, Kane, and Rusty.

“Are you shitting yourself?” Rusty asked.

Maddox just flipped the bird at him and rushed up the stairs. “Fuck,” he exhaled the moment he was inside and pulled out his hard as a rock cock. “Look who’s out and proud,” he murmured as he began to beat his meat.

So, Jonathan smelled fan-freaking-tastic. Maddox was pretty sure he had never met anyone who could smell so good, not even the girls he dated or hooked up with, let alone a dude. And his body was so damned fine, so fine actually that Maddox had wanted nothing else on the spot but to sneak his hands under his shirt and touch him everywhere.

And there was also that crazy fantasy he could now indulge in since he was alone, of Jonathan on his knees with a hard cock - no, not just any cock, but Maddox’s own pride and joy - between his luscious lips, running them up and down, all misty eyes and ready to take a load.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Maddox hissed and slammed one hand against the wall as rope after rope of cum landed in the toilet bowl.

He was totally drained when he finished. “Aren’t you a bit confused?” he scolded his cock before pushing it back into his underwear.

He needed to get laid. One week without getting his rocks off was enough if he was starting to fantasize about dudes sucking his cock. Yeah, he needed to get laid and forget about Jonathan Hamilton and his juicy mouth.

Also, he had to develop some self-control around the new guy. What was he thinking, partnering with him for that project? Maddox almost regretted getting so chummy with Jonathan Hamilton.

Almost.

TBC

 

 

3