Chapter 1
434 7 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Is that her?”

“Yah…Hinata the slut”

“Quiet, she will hear you.”

“She can’t hear me. Anyway, I am thinking of asking her out.”

“Really?”

“Yah… I think it’s time to get rid of my V-Card.”

“Seriously?”

“Yah…”

I can hear you guys. Well, it’s not like I can tell them that they are wrong about me.

My name is Hinata, a second-year. If I had to say when it all started it would be my third-year in middle school. At that time I was being tutored by a college student.

I called him, Sensei Hiro. Hiro was short for Hirokumi.

He was studying to be a teacher of all things. He made me feel many emotions during the time we were together.

He was my first crush, my first kiss, my first everything. I foolishly believed that we will stay like that forever.

“Sorry Hinata, but I have to live in Tokyo soon, so I won’t be able to see you anymore.”

“Eh…”

He never explained any more than that and before I knew it, I was all alone. I was heartbroken. I couldn’t grasp the reality of the breakup.

Before I knew it I was bouncing from one relationship to another. Having given my virginity to Sensei I no longer viewed sex as something special. Because of that I ended sleeping with the guys I dated.

Soon guys started asking me out so that they could do me. I knew what they were thinking. Their lecherous eyes gave it away every time. I could have said no, but I didn’t.

I wanted something to fill the hole that was in my heart. I wanted to forget sensei. I wanted to be free from these chains that bind me to his memories.

His touch, his smell, his kiss… I wanted to forget it all and in that brief moment was with a guy, I did. I forget it all.

“Hey… is Hinata going to the spot?”

“Looks like it…”

“Didn’t she just break up with her last boyfriend the other day?”

“What do you expect from Hinata the slut… I bet some new guy left a note in her school locker…”

“Is she really that easy…”

“Well, she is the easy lay…”

I wish those girls would make some effort in hiding their gossip. And will people make up their minds? Am I slut or an easy lay?…

/* Sigh

Well, there are not wrong. Every time a guy breaks up with me someone else just takes their place. Thanks to the fast gossip network at this school my business has its own social media page.

The spot those girls were talking about is the easy lay spot, behind the school. I don’t know who named it that but it must have been because that is where I had one of my shortest relationships.

His name is Kawamura Taysuke, a second-year like myself. He is currently traveling with the baseball club and is an ace player.

He called me out there during our first year at the school.

“Umm Hinata-san… I… I…”

I had just recently broken up with my…. Umm… I have lost count. Anyway, he wasn’t bad-looking, a true ikemen {this is a portmanteau neologism derived from the Japanese words ikeru (いける) or iketeru and menzu (メンズ). ... This term has been used to reference good-looking men featured in Japanese pop culture}.

However, it was close to summer vacation and I didn’t want a relationship during that time so...

“I will go out with you…”

“Really?”

“Yes, but I am going on a long family vacation. So if you want to do it with me. It will have to be here and now.”

“Eh…”

We broke up shortly after doing it there. As far as confessions and relationships go, that was the second most wired thing that happened to me.

The first being a third-year who pulled down his trousers and started saying, Ora Ora… over and over.”

I think he had some kind of fetish so I left him alone. Even I have limits on how much crazy they can be.

I wonder what kind of weirdo I will get this time around.

“I am Sano Takashi, a third-year. Please go out with me.”

It has been a while since I had a nervous-looking guy asked me out. His entire body is basically shaking.

/* Sigh

How many times have I sighed today? Well, as far as relationships go I guess he is not the worst possible candidate.

Now that I take a closer look, he has that nerdy loner vibe going on. Looks like he is also the anime-watching type.

/* Sigh

“Sure…”

“Really?”

It’s not like I have any reason to reject the offer. Besides, guys like him just want to get rid of their virginity. Once that happens he will probably end it just like all the others.

“Here, let’s exchange Line addresses.”

“Ah…Yes.”

***

“Wait, you’re dating Sano Takashi?” The person who just spoke was my middle school friend Miyashiro Kurumi.

I was having lunch back in class with my two friends. The other being Kawashima Haruko. She too was a middle school friend of mine.

“Yah… Do you know him?” I asked

“Sano Takashi, 3rd year. He has the best grades in the history of the whole school. He is expected to get into the top university after graduating. Apart from that, there is no other information. He basically has no friends at school.”

“So he is a loner virgin hoping to lose it before he graduates next year?” Haruko remarked

I could see that happening. Many of my boyfriends last year were 3rd years. As soon as they lost their v-cards they also lost interest in me.

“So how long will this last Hinata?”

“You make it sound like I am the one chasing guys and dumping them Kurumi”

“Even if you say that... you are the one who makes it easy for them to hit that and move on. It's time you found someone special.”

“Really? And where do you think I will find a guy to love the easy lay.”

“Well…”

She meant well, but the facts were there for all to see. There is no way a boy at this school would fall in love with the easy lay. I have too much baggage. Not that it bothers me.

“Excuse me Hinata.”

A boy suddenly called out to me out of nowhere. I remembered the voice from earlier.

“Will you please go out with me?”

He said it so casually like he was ordering a drink. This is the guy who was calling me a slut earlier.

“Sorry…I am already seeing someone.” I put on my best smile and turned him down.

“Really? Then how about we meet up sometime and…”

“Oi…” I said. My best smile was gone and my angry face took over. I glared at this bastard. I may be an easy lay, but I am no cheater. In fact, I hate cheaters more than anything.

What does this bastard take me for?

“Are you deaf? Or is that thing between your legs overriding your brain. I said I am dating someone, which means I am unavailable. Pull this crap on me and you will find me dating your father and make you call me 'mother'. Understand deep-shit.”

“Hai…”

“Then beat!”

He ran away with a pale look on his face.

“Ah…she scared him.”

“Demon Queen Hinata strikes again.”

“Just how many nicknames do I have?” I snapped back at the two

“Who knows” Kurumi replied, shrugging her shoulders.

At that moment my phone buzzed

/* line message */

“Hello, Hinata…um this is Sano Takashi. I confessed to you earlier. I think you said yes. I was wondering if we could go home together. If that is alright with you.

Eto…smiley face smiley face heart

/* */

“pfff Pwerrrm hahahahaha…” I could help but burst into laughter, I mean, ‘smiley face smiley face’, has he never used line before? Doesn't he know about emojis?

“Hey what’s so funny?”

“I have never seen you laugh like that before.”

“Was it a message from boyfriend-kun? Show it us.”

“No way… it’s a secret♥”

““EH!?””

He may be a temporary boyfriend, but I shouldn't make fun of his efforts. Even to my friends.

7