Chapter 3
302 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My sister Madoka is a first-year student at another school. Even before the incident she and I never really talked much. We were civil with one another, but comparing to other sister relationships, ours was pretty bland, to be honest.

And it all spiraled out of control after my first year's summer vacation.

***

“Excuse me, are alone?”

I was sitting on a bench in the park when this guy walked up to me. He had this honest and innocent look. He didn’t look like he was my age but not that young either. As I later found out he was one year my junior.

His name was Mochizuki Keisuke.

“Why are you asking?”

“I was thinking of asking you out?”

That was the first time someone asked me outside of that spot. He smiled and scratched the back of my head.

At that time my mind was wondering what was so familiar about the Mochizuki name.

“Do you always ask any girl you meet in the park?”

“No…of course not, but you were so pretty that I couldn’t help myself.”

“You are such a smooth talker. What year are you?”

“I am in 3rd-year middle school.”

“So you are my Kouhai?”

“Eh…but we don’t go to the same school.”

“That doesn’t change the fact that I am a year older than you.”

“But…”

He puffed his cheeks and looked down. I wonder if this is how I acted with sensei. It was spuriously cute. I had never dated someone younger than me before.

Perhaps that change was what I needed.

I agreed to go out on dates with him. To see what would happen.

Our dates were simple, movies, karaoke, and picnics at the park. All crammed in one week.

It was then that he invited me to his home.

“This is where you live?”

“Yah…”

“Where are your parents?”

“They went out. They won’t be back until evening.”

“Is that so? So why did you invite me here?”

“I thought we could hang out.”

“Okay…are we going to watch a movie or play a game?”

“I hoping that maybe you and I can…umm…”

I knew this was coming. I was his age when I started to think about these things.

Love
Sex
Happiness

These were all things that man gave me.

Should I do the same? In a way, he was just like me back then. Falling in love with someone older.

“I am not a virgin. Will that be a problem?”

“I already knew… It’s okay.”

I always felt that I gave a none virgin vibe so I never really thought about it. But thinking back I should have really noticed the signs.

All I was thinking about at that was how this time it would be different from sensei. How this time it was me that had the choice to walk away.

Was this it? Had I found my happiness?

I pushed down on his bed and we kissed passionately. He truly was a virgin. His red cheeks. The nervousness of his every touch.

Was this what sensei felt from me?

I continued to undress him slowly while kissing his body just like sensei did to me. He shivered and moaned just like I did.

As he lay there naked, I began to undress. His eyes watched every movement without blinking.

The lifting of my top. The pulling down of my skirt. The unhooking of my bra.

When he saw my big tits, he let out a little cum.

“Ora Ora…did I do you that?” I teased.

He cutely covered his face with his hands. I grabbed his dick with my hands and began to stoke it. His face went from red to super red.

“Let me take care of that…”

I put it in my mouth and began to suck on it. His expressions, his movements; they're just like me when I was with sensei.

I was so lost in the moment that I didn’t hear the door open behind me.

“Sister… Keisuke…”

Behind me was my now pale-looking sister. She was holding what looked like a bento [packed meal] in her hands.

“Madoka this isn’t what it looks like.” Keisuke

“How do you, my sister? No… rather… What are you doing here Madoka?”

She didn’t answer and ran out of the room. Keisuke chased after her.

I didn’t what to do. My mind went blank for a moment before I put two and two together.

Keisuke and my sister must be an item.

I waited for Keisuke to return. Or rather I didn’t want to home myself.

After 4 hours he finally came back like a dog that just been whipped.

“Explain…” I said with a menacing glare.

It turns out he and my sister were going out for a year after he proposed to her. He wanted to take the relationship to the next level and so…

“I wanted to lose my virginity before asking her to do it with…”

“Are you an idiot!?” I shouted as loud as I could

He didn’t answer. He only started to sob.

“Why did you ask me out then? Didn’t you know I was her sister?”

“I didn’t know. Madoka never talks about her family.” He uttered before pausing to sob, “I was walking in the park with my older brother when he pointed you out. He said you were a huge slut who will sleep with anyone. So I…”

He spoke before sobbing again.

“Your brother?”

“He lives with my father after my parents divorced. Mochizuki Hidetoshi.”

“Ah”

The name ran a bell in my mind. Hidetoshi was one of my exes.

“What will I do now?”

“You will stay away from my sister.”

“What?”

“Don’t what me… You were cheating on her weren’t you?”

“I just wanted to have experience before…”

“Just shut it right there, that is no excuse for cheating. Are your really that dumb. It is over between you and me and you and my sister. Never approach us again.”

Come to think about it, that was the first time that I had ended a relationship with someone.

“But…”

“There are no buts. If you weren’t covered in sob I would smack some sense into you.”

“I just…I just…”

Part of me felt sorry for him. But that part can go to hell. He was cheating on my little sister. There was no way I was going to forgive that.

I returned home after summoning my courage.

Behind her closed bedroom door, I explained everything that had happened.

The last words she had ever spoken to me were uttered behind that closed door.

“This wouldn’t happen if you weren’t a slut.”

[​IMG]

I have been called a slut a lot of times. From my exes to girls at my school, but it had never hurt me until that moment.

***

“Good morning Hinata.”

The one calling my name was my current boyfriend. Looks like he had been waiting for me at the train station.

“Were you waiting for me all this time?”

“Ah…sorry. I didn’t’ mean to cause you trouble. I just wanted to see you…”

“It’s you who is being troubled…You could have just sent me a line message to find out when I was setting off…”

“Ah…”

“It never occurred to you.”

“Sorry…”

He is way too quick to apologize.

“Was there something you wanted?”

“Umm…If possible… can we go out on our next day off?”

I wonder why I am hesitant to agree. Has recalling the past somehow made me falter?

“Sure…”

“Really? Great, there is something I want to show you.”

He said with a delighted smile on his face.

It a sweet innocent smile.

I wonder how long before those lips stop smiling and start calling me a slut behind my back?

9