Chapter 6
238 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Amazing… You look so pretty in that.”

“I liked the one before; it had more sex appeal.”

I was out with my friend at the kimono rental place. When I showed the sales girl my ticket we were ushered into a waiting room.

Apparently, the ticket was a lucky draw ticket that offered VIP service. Takashi won it when he came to buy a reserve ticket for me.

I was now playing dressing up, as my friends watched on with drinks and snacks that were brought.

“Can you guys be serious here? You are the ones who wanted to tag along.” I yelled at them.

“We are being serious here but we can’t help but be distracted,” Haruko replied

“The drinks and food are so delicious. As expected from VIP service. Nothing but the best.” Kurumi

“Would like anything else?” a salesgirl asked

“More ice cream and cake,” Kurumi answered

“I would like more foreign chocolates,” Haruko said to the salesgirl who bowed her head and went to get what they ordered

You don’t have to listen to them, I said in my mind

As I watched them chow down the food in front of them I couldn’t help but feel embarrassed.

“Is it just me, or are the two of you gaining weight?”

They both froze at my question. The number one weakness of any girl who has a boyfriend is her weight.

“I think I will not use the bus for a while…”

“Me too… That should take care of any weight I gain here.”

These two were hopeless, but it made them start paying more attention to what I should wear until we decided on a light blue one with the cheery flowers on it.

“That’s the one.”

“I agree with Kurumi, you should definitely wear that one.”

“You guys think so?”

“Yep… That and nothing else…”

“…”

Both Haruko and I went silent

“What do you mean, nothing else?” Haruko asked

“You know. During the festival her boyfriend-kun will be taking glances at her and thinking, ‘I wonder what girls wear under their kimono’ and Hinata will be like, ‘You’re thinking what I am wearing under this kimono, aren’t you?’ He will get super embarrassed by this and try to deny it and then out of nowhere Hinata will grab his hand and pull him to a secluded place and be like, ‘I am totally naked’”

With a big bump, Haruko hit Kurumi

“You dummy, that is the last thing she should be doing. We are aiming for a long last relationship here. If he is serious and she pulls that kind of thing then he will surely just end up as one of her exes. And who does that kind of thing? Don’t tell me you and…”

“No…I never did that with my boyfriend. I just saw it in an AV (porn video) yesterday and thought it would be really cool if she did it.”

[​IMG]

“You watch AV?”

“Ah…no. It’s my brother’s video. He watching and I happen to see that part. It is not like I have an account with a porn site and frequently download porn. hahaha”

Haruko and I glanced at each other

She totally has an account.

Totally.

“I am not lewd” She cried. Probably guessing what we were thinking.

“Kurumi that is something you will only see in AVs. I doubt anyone would do something like that. Right, Hinata?”

“Eh… Ah… right…”

“Hinata?... Don’t’ tell…”

They both sharpen their gazes like predators. If I sweated anymore from the pressure I may have to buy the kimono rather than rent it.

 

***

It was while I was still with sensei. We were visiting a small festival in a nearby town.

“It’s Hinata in a kimono.” He said with a grin on his face. He waiting for me at a bus stop.

“Just why did I have to wear this?”

“Come on. As a Japanese girl you should take pride in the kimono."

"The kimono isn’t the problem it’s that stupid request you made.”

“But you did it, didn’t you?”

I couldn’t answer his question, but my red cheeks gave the answer away.

“That’s awesome… follow me.”

He basically dragged me through the festival. We went to the stores and places that got his attention. He especially likes going to the game booths but was bad at playing the games. In the end, he consoled his losses with food and beer.

“Hey, there is something I want to show you.”

He took me through a path in a forest near the village. We climbed up a hill that overlooked the village. It was beautiful. The sunset in a village in Japan is an amazing thing to see.

[​IMG]

I was lost in awe by the beauty.

Unfortunately, I was the only one.

“What are you doing sensei Hiro?”

“What do you think I am doing?”

He was caressing my body from behind and kissing my neck.

“Stop. Someone will.”

“No one comes here often.”

“How do you know that?”

“Just trust me. Doesn’t it feel nice?”

“That’s not the point.”

He paid no attention to me and undid the blue obi that I had tied around my waist and threw it away before opening my kimono.

[​IMG]

“You really did come naked underneath. Good girl.”

“Don’t be so rough with my kimono. It’s a rental.”

“Don’t worry I will pay for it.”

“Most of that money comes from the tutoring fee you are paid.”

“Getting cheeky, are we? Ora”

“Eh? What are you doing?”

Before I knew what had happened he took of my kimono and threw it away. As I stood there naked, I could see the lewdness in his eyes as they stared at every inch of my naked body.

I tried to get my kimono back but he held on to me.

“How does it feel to be naked in public Hinata-chan?”

“You pervert. You will pay for it.”

“Now, now let’s do this before someone finds us.”

“You said no one comes here.”

“Did I?”

His slime was wider than before. I tried to voice more complaints but he silenced me with his lips.

He caressed my naked body all over before pulling me to the grassy ground.

I breathed heavily as he touched and kissed my body all over. I was excited and scared at the same time. In the distance, I could see my kimono and obi lying on the ground.

If someone came, I wouldn't have time to dress myself.

But sensei didn’t care and with every touch he made, I too was getting lost in the excitement.

“I’m putting it in Hinata,” he said softly in my ear.

I nodded at his words, giving him the signal to continue.

We made love there until nightfall.

“That was amazing. We should come back next year too.”

I was embarrassed by what just happened. I couldn’t look at him and walked with my head low.

“Promise?” i asked

“Yeah… I promise.”

Liar

8