Chapter 14
219 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was feeling like a third wheel as we went from place to place in Tokyo. I would sigh when they weren’t looking because I didn’t want to crush the mood.

Their PDA (public display of affection) was in full swing.

I couldn’t help but wonder if Takashi and I looked like that.

“Takashi?” i uttered as I saw someone who looked like him in the crowds. But when I took a closer look, he wasn't there.

“What did you say Hinata?” Kurumi asked

“Ah… No… Nothing.”

“I may not have your keen hearing Hinata but I am sure you said Takashi just now,” Haruko uttered

“I didn’t… I was just mumbling something to myself… hahaha…”

“Hmm?”

“Who is this Takashi? You are talking about?” Tomokazu asked

“Right. We never told you. Hinata here has fallen in love.”

“Haruko!”

“Eh… Is that true?” Ouji asked with a serious expression

“Eto… No… We just dated for a while… nothing more than that…”

“But you looked so pale when you described the moment you saw him with another girl.”

“I wasn’t Kurumi,” I yelled and both Kurumi and Haruko giggled at my reply.

“That enough. There is no need to tease Hinata for falling in love.” Ouji remarked

“That’s right. Everyone falls in love at one point or another. I think it’s only natural.” Tomokazu followed up

“If you say so.”

“That’s right. Love is funny that way.”

Haruko and Kurumi replied to their boyfriends’ words with those simple replies before embracing them both.

The PDA was seriously in full swing.

“Don’t worry Hinata, by the time this day is over, you will forget everything about this Takashi boy.”

The way Ouji said those words worried me. It wasn’t just his tone but the look he gave me.

I have seen that look before.

I have heard that tone before.

It’s the same as sensei.

Was this why Madoka didn’t like these two? Or am I overthinking this? They are both college students, perhaps that’s how all college students act sometimes.

“What are you doing Hinata? You will be left behind if you don’t hurry.”

Kurumi called out to me as I was deep in thought, snapping me back to reality

It was a fun-filled day after that. We went to the aquarium, parks and even visited the shopping mall.
[​IMG]
Despite feeling like a third wheel. I really enjoyed myself.

As nightfall came, I was wondering when we would head back to our city.

“It’s getting late, isn’t it?” I asked

“You right Hinata. We should head back to the station before…”

“Wait a minute Haruko… We can’t have come all this way without doing the most important thing.” Ouji said.

“Eh… What is that Ouji?”

“Karaoke!”

“Really?"

"Come on Haruko. It has been a while since I heard that beautiful voice of yours. Just two hours and then I and Tomokazu will safely deliver you guys home.”

“That’s right,” Tomokazu added

“Alright.”

“Yippee… I know a karaoke place nearby. Let’s head there right now.”

As we arrived at the karaoke place I felt anxious. No matter how I looked at it, it gave the familiar vibe of shady.

“We are here,” Ouji said

“Umm… Isn’t this place shady?” I asked

“It is the only karaoke nearby. Had we not wasted time at the aquarium, we could have had more time to find a better one, but…”

I loved the aquarium because it was the one place I could escape their PDA. I was hesitant to leave there and ended up making our stay an extra hour.

“Come on Hinata, it’s not like we are with any of your ex-boyfriends…” Haruko teased. “It’s just for a little bit and then we will head back.”

“Okay…”

We had drinks and sang various songs while we were there.

Kurumi sang anime theme songs.

Haruko sang love songs but I could tell she was eyeing one particular anime song.

Ouji was banned from singing after just one song. He was relegated to fetching us drinks and snacks.

Tomokazu surprisingly was very good at singing. If he was a little better-looking, he might be able to join a K-pop group.

While I love my own Japanese groups, K-pop is awesome.

As for me. I sang a mixture of anime and hip-hop songs. I must say, this was fun. Whenever I went to these kinds of places with my exes. Singing was the last thing on their mind. We only played the songs to drown out the sounds of us having sex on the sofa.

Tomokazu was singing and Ouji had gone to get the next round of drinks and snacks.

“Your boyfriend is pretty good Kurumi… Kurumi?”

When I turned to the right, I found Kurumi fast asleep. This was so unlike her. She is the type of person to be last to fall asleep but she was clearly asleep.

“Haruko. I think Kurumi has fallen…”

Haruko was also down. Just what was going on here? Why were my two best friends both asleep?

As I thought that. I too became drowsy all of the sudden.

“Looks like the drug is taking effect…” I heard Tomokazu say those words

“Drugs?”

“You are still holding on Hinata? You are strong-willed, aren’t you?”

“Why are you doing this? Kurumi is your girlfriend.”

“I know but, dating a high school girl is such a pain. I want to move on up to more mature women.”

“What does that have to do with us?”

“You see. While I may not be interested in a high school girl. There are some other people who are.”

After he said that. The door opened. Ouji had returned and he was not alone. Behind him were four middle-aged men.

They wore suits. They were probably salarymen.

“Wow… real high school girls.” One man said

“But they are not wearing a school uniform… reduce the price.” A second one uttered

“Oi Oi Oi… this is isn’t up for negotiation. 60000 yen is the price for each of you.” Ouji said. His behavior and expressions took a dramatic turn.

These two bastards had obviously deceived my friends and me.

“This is a crime! You guys will go to jail if you do this.” I shouted

Two of the men became nervous when I said this.

“Oh…” Ouji said before walking up to me. “And exactly how are you going to take us to jail Hinata-chan.” He said with a smirk on his face. “This place is indeed shady as you said. I have witnesses saying you three begged us to have sex with you.”

“You bastard. People won’t believe that…”

“And why not? Especially when the girl who screamed rape, is a well-known slut.” He said while looking directly into my eyes.

7