Chapter 15
228 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“And why not? Especially when the girl who screamed rape, is a well-known slut.”

I couldn’t reply to his words. In any society, women who prostitute themselves are never paid much attention when they come screaming rape. It was obvious what he was saying. Even if we reported the incident they would just claim that we asked for it. With my reputation as a slut they would make a convincing argument.

“Why? Why are you doing this to Haruko and Kurumi? Don’t you guys love them?”

“We did but you know how it is. Someone better came along.” Ouji said. I felt revolution when I heard him say that.

So they were cheating on them too…

“Unfortunately for you girls, we currently owe some troublesome people money. And if we don’t pay back soon we will be in trouble. We need to do this, for the sake of our future, you understand right?” Tomokazu said

“Yakuza?”

“Right. Now be a good girl and spread those legs of yours. You are used to this, aren’t you?” Ouji confirmed my suspicion before asking me.

It’s all my fault. If Kurumi and Haruko weren’t my friends then…

“Don’t touch Kurumi and Haruko. If you promise not to…”

“Sorry Hinata, but that will simply not do. The deal I struck with these guys was for those two. The only reason you are here is to entertain Tomokazu and me.”

“What!?”

“You have no idea how long I have wanted to have sex with that body of yours. It really pissed me off when I heard you were a slut. I mean, if you’re gonna spread your leg anyhow, then I should also be included right?”

“You bastard. Even though you had Haruko. You looked at me like that. I will kill you. I swear I will.”

He slapped my face and knocked me off the sofa.

“What are you old farts waiting for? Do it with those two before time is up. There is no refund you know.”

The four approached Kurumi and Haruko. I watched as they began to touch their sleeping bodies.

“Don’t touch them!” I screamed. I wanted to stop them but I felt weak. It must have been the drug. I couldn’t gather any strength in my legs.

“Don’t bother resisting us. You are just going to make it worse on yourself. Now then come here.” Ouji said as he jumped on top of me. I elbowed him in the stomach.

“You bitch…” he shouted before striking me again. “A whore like you has no right to refuse me. You hear!?”

Despite his anger, I wasn’t just going to lay there while my friends were being rapped. I elbowed him again before pulling on Tomokazu’s legs. Knocking him to the ground.

I proceeded to pull out my phone from the pocket of my skirt. I needed to call the police.

“You bitch!” Ouji shouted before knocking my phone away. He flipped me over and put his hands around my neck and began to chock me.

“Oi Ouji. Stop… you are going to seriously hurt her.” Tomokazu cried out.

“That’s what this bitch deserves. She thinks she can treat me like carp. Who the hell does she think she is? A bitch like this needs to know her place and I am going to teach her.”

I am scared. He is scary. Stop it.

“Just for that. I am going to record Kurumi and Haruko being raped by those four farts and make it a porno. Then I will spread it online.”

“No… Please…”

“Too late Hinata… You should have listened to me. Now you have pissed me off. I will ruin their lives and it’s all your fault.”

I was passing out. I wanted to stop this but there was nothing I could do. It’s all my fault.

“Oi… Ouji. Look at her phone. I think she managed to call someone.”

What? Did I call someone? Whom? It doesn’t matter. They can’t save me now.

“Hinata…” I heard the voice Takashi coming from my phone.

“Takashi?” It hurt to speak but I still managed to say his name.

“Is that the guy you fell in love with?” Ouji asked with a sadistic look on his face. “Can you hear me? I am about to fuck your girl. You hear me?”

“Oi Ouji what are saying?”

Tears were flowing from my eyes. I didn’t want this. I didn’t want Takashi to hear this.

Takashi!

There was a loud bang and the door opened. Because Ouji was on top of me I couldn’t see who was there but I heard him.

“Don’t worry. I heard you.”

I knew that voice anywhere. It was Takashi. Ouji got of me and rushed Takashi. I wanted to scream for him to run away, but I had reached my limit. I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was in my room. My clothes had been changed and my friends were sleeping in a futon next to my bed.

[​IMG]

I was confused about how I got there.

I left my bedroom and headed downstairs for some water to drink. My memory of what happened was hazy but I clearly remember Takashi showing up there.

Did he save us? What was he even doing there? And what happened to those two bastards?

Question after question was popping into my mind. It gave me a headache.

“Maybe some water will calm me down.”

“Hinata? You’re finally awake.”

The voice that called out to me from the kitchen was not that of my sister Madoka or my caretaker Kaya. It was the boy who confessed to me last semester.

“Takashi?” I said

I was surprised. He was in my kitchen and by the looks of it, he was cooking.

“Breakfast is almost ready. Are Haruko and Kurumi awake too?”

“No, they are still asleep.”

“Hmm… I guess the sleeping drug they drank is still affecting them.”

“Ah… Yes… No… Wait… What is going on here? How did you find me yesterday and those two bastards, what happened to them?”

“Calm down Hinata. Hear drink some water. You sound like you have a dry throat. I will explain everything.”

After he had finished cooking in the kitchen Takashi sat next to me and explained what had happened.

Apparently, shortly after I had left Madoka called Takashi and asked if we had broken up.

So that’s why she had my phone. She was looking for his number. But why?

When he told her we had not, she told him that I had traveled to Tokyo with my friends and that she was worried about my safety. She asked that if it was possible for him to follow us.

“I see. I can believe she did that.”

“Despite what you may believe. She cares for you.”

“What makes you say that?”

“She warned to hurt me if I made you cry before hanging up the phone.”

I was truly surprised by what he had just said. It seems I really didn’t understand my sister.

5