Chapter 16
221 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takashi continued to explain everything that happened. He dashed out of his home after Madoka’s call and boarded a train to Tokyo. Because I was ignoring his calls he used the gaming app he had me join to find me.

I was a member of the guild we had created together, apparently, it was what was called a ‘couples guild’ and gave extra quests and points to players who made it.

There were a lot of guys who made fake female characters to cheat their way into earning the rewards of the ‘couples guild’.

How sad.

Anyway, he used this system to pinpoint my location and started to follow us.

Wait, wasn’t he basically stalking us? No, he was told that we might be in danger and came to make sure. So it’s okay. Ah… that means the guy I saw that looked like him was him?

“When you spotted me, I got scared for a bit and ducked behind some people. They looked at me funny.” He said and tried to laugh it off.

He looked really cute doing that.

From there he followed us everywhere until we reached the shady karaoke place. He waited outside until he got that call from me.

I don’t remember calling his number. I was aiming to call the police but I guess his number dialed instead.

Or did I unconsciously dial his number? It would have been on this miss call logs next to the call button since I ignored his number a lot.

After hearing what that bastard Ouji said he rushed into the building and found us. It was at that point I blacked out.

According to him, he knocked out Ouji and Tomokazu. Before chasing the four men away. He then called for a komi-Kom taxi and took all three of us out of there, before calling the police.

The komi-Kom taxi service is a service that provides long-distance travel service and is a well-trusted service - popular among women because their drivers area women.

The taxi brought us home where Madoka was waiting. The female driver was kind enough to help her get us into bed.

As for two bastards. Once the police showed up Takashi made up some story of having heard the scream of girls in the room and rushed in.

Tomokazu and Ouji were working for a yakuza in order to pay their debts and their job was to handle the underground prostitution of 'Amateur girls'

[​IMG]

'Amateur girls’ is a term used for nonprofessional prostitutes. Housewives, college girls, school girls. The yakuza would get these girls in debt then sell off having sex with them to scum men.

After losing their interest in Kurumi and Haruko, they thought they could use them to clear their debts in one day.

Bastards.

They were also apparently blackmailing other women on the side. There was more than enough evidence on their phones to prove it. At this rate, they would end up in jail or on the run from the yakuza who wouldn’t want any loss ends.

Takashi found the evidence while checking their phones. He also erased every evidence that my friends were in a relationship with them.

Including some naughty photos and videos, they had sent them. His face was all red when he admitted that.

Silly boy. Most people would hide the fact that they saw them in the face place. But that silliness is probably why I…

“Hinata?”

“Ah… Yes.”

“Umm… I have been wondering. Why have you been avoiding me lately? Did I do something wrong?”

“Ah… No… You didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Then why?”

I couldn’t say anything. My heart was beating fast.

“I knew it. I did do something wrong, didn’t I? It was a mistake on my part to not talk to you after what happened here with your sister but I assumed it would be fine to do so after the exams. I didn’t want to distract you because of how important it was to you.”

Wait for what? That was the reason he didn’t contact me doing the exam week.

“And once they were over I was swamped with requests from the student council that I didn’t even have time to walk you home.”

As he kept speaking, I realized that I had jumped from one conclusion to another. Had I reached out to him…

“Oh… It might be late but congratulations on coming in first.”

I still couldn’t reply to his words.

“Hinata? Sorry… I said something wired, didn’t I”

“Did anyone ever tell you that you say sorry too much?”

“Umm… Yes. My childhood friend. She and I went to the same school together but we separated for a while. I met up with her again when I arrived at our school. She had changed a lot.”

“Wait… What? You have a childhood friend at school?”

“Ah… yes. Come to think about it, I never introduced you to her. She is the current student council president.”

Thinking back. The girl I saw talking to him, was indeed the student council president.

The student council president is his childhood friend.

This news was shocking to me. Does that mean they have a special connection or something?

“Are you close with the council president?”

“Not as close as we used to be. And it would be wired if we were considering she has a super jealous boyfriend. So we keep our contact casual.”

“Eh… The president has a boyfriend.”

“Keep your voice down and it is supposed to be a secret. So please don’t tell anyone."

He held both my hands and pleaded with me.

“Takashi… your hands.”

“It’s nothing… It just that when I saw what they did to you guys, lost my temper a bit.”

Takashi’s hands had signs of bruising. He must have really hit them hard.

“You are finally awake.”

As I was admiring the boyfriend I had, Madoka called out to me.

6