Chapter 21
298 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
After we had left the classroom Sensei, Minako, Haruko, and Kurumi were left behind.

“If I am not mistaken you were Hinata’s friend, right? Haruko-chan was it?”

“It’s Kawashima to you.” She answered with a glare

[​IMG]

“Wow… Scary… “

“What are you doing here?”

“What do you mean? I am taking up a job offer I got here. That's all.”

“Is that so?” she said before directing her attention to Minako.

“Kurumi, why don’t you take the sensei to see the rest of the school. I will be along after I have a word with our student council president.”

“Okay… Follow me, pedophile…”

“Oi Oi… who are you calling a pedophile?”

“Eeeh… You of course. Who else can I be referring to?”

“I am not… Don’t spread baseless rumors.”

“Eyahh… A pedophile is trying to touch me.”

“Oi are you listening to what I am saying?”

As their voices faded down the classroom halls. Haruko and Minako stared each other down.

“Just what do you want to talk to me about?”

“What are your intentions here?”

“Whatever do you mean?”

“Don’t act dumb with me. You are Takashi’s childhood friend and yet you never once introduced yourself to Hinata.”

“I am a very busy person you know.”

“I know. The daughter of the Hitarashi conglomerates, which is ranked 8th in Japan.”

“I see you have done your homework.”

“Kurumi is the one who did it. She is very good at these kinds of things. The Hitarashi conglomerates at the end of last year, was supposed to have gone bankrupt and your family ruined, but at the last minute it was saved by a foreign company and its profits tripled from what they were before. The name of that company that saved your family was called Sano.”

“Ho my…”

“When I heard Takashi had a childhood friend who was at this school, I was afraid that Hinata was being made a fool off again but those worries were baseless.”

“Is it because Takashi saved you three from your exes?”

Haruko was taken by surprise by her words.

“How do you know that?”

“My family has eyes and ears everywhere. Finding something like that is simple for us. Finding that sensei and his connection to Hinata was a harder task, but with him here it should become obvious to Takashi that he has no future with that slut.”

“Why are trying to break them up… No… I can probably guess the answer… but then, why didn’t you already have a relationship with him before. Isn’t that what you rich families do?”

“The Sano company is indeed a powerful conglomerate and would be easily be ranked 1st if they weren’t based outside Japan. However, at the time that Takashi was my childhood friend, his father was estranged from the rest of the Sano family.

Because of that, my family thought it wise to elope me to another household. We parted ways by the time we entered middle school.

I only meet Takashi when we arrived at this high school… He had grown up so much that I almost didn’t recognize him.

We began to catch up and I found out that his father was now running the company after his uncle and heir died in a plane crash.

When I heard that, I thought that my family would change their minds, but they stubbornly refused and upheld my engagement to that possessive bastard!""..."

"It wasn’t until my family's past bad investments caught up to us that the opportunity arrived. My fiancé broke off the engagement and my family was headed for ruin.I don't know if it was luck or fate that Takashi was the one that saved us from that fate.”

“And now your family wants you to get married to him, am I right?”

“Yes. When they told me this i could hardly contain my emotions. I would finally be with the person I loved... Only to find him proposing to slut. I felt like my whole world was on fire. He even cheerfully told me the news that he was dating her. Well, it was partially my fault. I only managed to tell him that I was single during the announcement of exam results "

That must have been when Hinata spotted the two together?

"However, let me make myself clear. I will make Takashi my fiancé no matter what or who stands in my way.”This girl... She has completely lost it.

***

My sister placed a cup of tea in front of me before sitting opposite me.

“So, that bastard has returned.”

“…”

She is not defending him?, “What are you going to do?”

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know? Hinata, don’t tell me you are actually thinking of dumping Takashi.”

“Of course not… I love Takashi… It's just that… I think I still have feelings for sensei. If that is the case. Am I in any position to love Takashi?”

“Was that your excuse or explanation?”

“…”

“You know that I hate that sensei right? But I will give you my unbiased advice. It is not alright to not come clean with Takashi. You need to tell him the whole truth including what you are feeling right now. He deserves to choose if the you right now, is someone he can standby.”

Those were the words she left me with.

As I slept at night I couldn’t help but replay them in my mind. ‘He deserves to choose if the you right now, is someone he can standby’

If I lost Takashi, how would it be any different from when I lost sensei?

[​IMG]

 
 
4