Chapter 22
240 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This feels great”

“The beach looks amazing.”

“Time to get a tan.”

“Eh… Won’t we play in the water first?”

“Fine… Can we leave the stuff with you guys?”

“Sure thing…” I replied to my sister, as she gave in to Kurumi’s wish to play in the water.

As they left us alone. Takashi and I began to set up our spot on the beach. He set up the beach umbrella and I placed the beach towels down along with the picnic basket.

It was the start of our summer vacation and we were at the beach. Takashi had arranged for all of us to stay in a resort nearby.

We were having a great time or at least I was pretending to have a good time. Truth be told I was worried.

Not only had sensei returned, but Takashi’s childhood friend was also behind it all. She seems to have feelings for Takashi and is trying to break us up.

I was uncertain of what would happen in the future but…

“Is something the matter Hinata? You look like you are thinking about something important.”

Looks like I couldn’t fool him.

“Its nothing Takashi… I am just a little bit… umm… overwhelmed by the beauty of this beach, that’s all.”

“I can understand that… I myself am overwhelmed by how cute you look in that green shirt.”

5646486486545.jpg

This guy… He is so unfair…

He said it so cheerfully that I blushed like never before. My heart couldn’t stop beating fast. I felt like my whole body was burning.

“Is that you Takashi?”

Those words, however, cooled me down instantly.

The beauty in a black bikini who spoke those words was none other than Takashi’s childhood friend, Hitarashi Minako.

She looked so noble and dignified from the way she stood. As you expect from a daughter of a rich family.

“Minako? What are you doing here?” Takashi asked with a surprised look on his face.

“The student council is enjoying its last summer vacation here. What a coincidence. ”

Coincidence my ass. She probably planed this. If she can find sensei, then this should have been very easy for her.

“I thought you guys were going to the mountains for your vacation?”

I knew it.

“We had a change of minds.” She said before sitting next to Takashi

Are you seriously going to ignore me?

I wrapped my arms around Takashi's right arm and pulled him close to me. I made sure he could feel my best assets. My big boobs.

Why am I doing this? I kind of feel bad about using Takashi like this, but I need her to know that I am not going to take this without a fight.

“Ah… You guys meet before, but I guess this is the first time I am introducing you two. Minako, this is my girlfriend Hinata and Hinata, this is my childhood friend Minako.”

“Nice to meet you,” I said with my best fake smile

“Likewise”

There were sparks between us as she gave her best lip service.

“Hmm… Hinata right? I feel like I have heard that name around the school before.”

Shit… She really is not going to hold her punches, is she?

“I recently got the highest score in the exams, thanks to Takashi here.”

I replied while hugging Takashi even closer.

Ah… Her mask loosened a bit. Looks like she became pissed.

“I see. Congratulations on your achievement Hinata.”

“Thank you.”

“Your new sensei will be very lucky to have someone like you in his class.”

I could not respond to that. She was really good at choosing her words. She took a favorable topic for me and used it against me.

“Now that I think about it…” she continued, “How far has your relationship gone?”

“Eh… What do you mean?” Takashi asked

“You were always a loner Takashi, that I felt bad for you.”

“Oi… Don’t go saying such things in front of my girlfriend.”

“She won’t mind… Plus, I am curious about how an inexperienced person like you is getting along with some like Hinata over there.”

She was masking her jabs with pretty words. Even I could tell what she was pointing at.

“How many boyfriends does it make now? Hinata-san?”

Now she just outright said it to my face.

“Minako, stop,” Takashi said

“Hmm… But I am curious.”

“Then find something else to be curious about… Stop poking your nose in other people's affairs.” He said firmly

“Okay… Okay. I know when to quit. Sorry Hinata, it seems I stepped on a landmine.”

“Minako!”

I felt really low from her taunts. I really wanted to shut her up, but I had no way of doing that.

She got me.

“Takashi. Would you mind putting sunscreen on me?”

“Eh…” Takashi uttered

He was clearly troubled about what Minako had asked him to do.  He was probably thinking I would be trouble by it, but I...

“ I will do it.” I said.

Her smile was still there, but underneath it, I could feel her glare. Nevertheless, I didn't want Takashi to do it. 

“I want Takashi to do it…” she replied

“I don’t think it is proper for me to do it Minako. Let Hinata do it.” he replied

“Eh? But why?”

“As her boyfriend, I think me oiling down another woman is not okay.”

“But we are childhood friends.”

“Even so. It will make Hinata uncomfortable so…”

Uncomfortable huh?

I couldn't bring myself to reject that. Even with sensei back, my feelings for Takashi haven't dissipated. They are still there. No, ever since I thought about how I would feel if I lost him, they have become even stronger. 

“Why would it? She herself, had a lot of guys touch every bit of her body. She shouldn’t  have complaints of you helping your childhood friend put on some sunscreen.”

“Minako!” Takashi yelled

I don’t want to admit it, but she was right. I had no right to complain about it, but…

“If you want someone to help you, then I will be happy to do so.”

The person who just spoke was my sister Madoka.

5