Chspter 24
180 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Hinata and Takashi left, Madoka and Minako stared at each other with sparks between them.

“You have something to say to me, little girl?”

“Humph… What an attitude. I don’t see why you would chase after Takashi. Someone like you is clearly not his type.”

“Someone like me you say? I suppose you think your sister is a better choice?”

“I have no opinions on the matter. I only know that the decision is in the hands of Takashi and I don’t like your approach at all. Why don’t you just confess and see if he rejects you or not?”

Minako stood up a glared at Madoka

“For a little brat, you talk way too much.”

“I only talk when I know I am right. Stop hiding behind your family’s wealth and just face the music.”

“Face the music you say? Why don’t you direct those words to your sister? A slut like her has no business chasing after Takashi.”

“That is for Takashi to decide. Are deaf or dumb?”

“What did you say?”

“You heard me, princess.”

As they glared at each other a group of boys approached them.

“Yo… girls.”

“Wana have some fun with us?”

“We will make you feel really good later on.”

These boys clearly couldn’t read the atmosphere

“Buzz off.” All three replied with glares before Minako added the finishing blow

“You think a pathetic worm like you can talk to the daughter of the Hitarashi household? You must have rocks for brains. Disappear at once, before I make so that you were never born.”

The boys had never felt such a terrifying pressure before.

After the boys managed to crawl away, Minako turned her attention back to Madoka.

“I have no plan of changing my approach. I will crush your sister and take Takashi for myself.”

“You are doomed to fail, and the worst part is that you don’t see it yourself.”

“Does that mean you will stand in my way?”

“I fully intend to support my sister, however, I am grateful to Takashi for turning her life around, so, if I feel that him breaking up with my sister is in his best interest, then I will reluctantly support it.”

“Ho? And those two behind you.”

“We feel the same.”

“Is that a fact? Then I take it you haven’t told him about my involvement with sensei?”

“Telling Takashi is a double edge sword. He could believe us and hate you for doing it or he could not and we could lose the trust he has in us.”

“A wise decision. I revealed my involvement in the hopes that you would reveal it. Ho well, back to the drawing board?”

Does that mean she had a counter to us telling on her? I see… She is most likely the type to plan 3 steps ahead. She is Takashi’s childhood friend, she could have easily denied it and accused my sister and her friends of bullying her. That would have put a strain on the relationship between my sister and Takashi. This girl is a dangerous opponent for my sister.

***

“Everyone… We are back.” Takashi said before handing over the smoothies to Kurumi, Haruko, and Madoka.

Minako gave a puzzled look at that. She wondered why he handed a smoothie to those three when she was the one who asked him to get her one.

“Here you go Minako. The special smoothie for Takashi’s childhood friend.”

“Eh?” she replied before taking the cup into her hand. She glanced down and it was indeed the special smoothie she had requested Takashi to make for her.

“Why are you giving this to me?”

“I made it silly,” Hinata replied

Minako squeezed the cup in her hand until it crumbled. The smoothing was now dripping to the sandy floor.

“Minako!” Takashi cried out.

“Sorry, Takashi… It was my mistake…” she replied with a bright smile.

“Ho my… Would you like me to make you another…? Here use this towel.”

“You are so kind Hinata… It seems like I was wrong about you earlier. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable.”

“No problems… As Takashi’s girlfriend and childhood friend. We should get along, don’t you think?”

“Sure.”

“It is great to see you guys getting along. Maybe I should take a photo?” Takashi asked with a smile

“Maybe next time… I need to get back to the student council…”

“Oh… What a shame.” Hinata replied 

“Sure is…”

“I hope I will see you again.”

“You will… After all… summer vacation won’t last forever… just like many other things”

“You would be surprised at just how long-lasting some things can be.”

The two uttered to each other with clear ill intent towards one another.

I will have him!

I wont give him up!

They both thought as they shook hands

4