chapter 25
232 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Summer vacation has ended and I have just become the new homeroom teacher for class 2-D.

The reason I am here is to seduce my former girl, Hinata. I truly thought that I would never see her again, but I was wrong.

She looked just as cute as I remembered her, and her boobs grew a cup I see. Nice.

I heard rumors of her being a slut.

Humph… Silly girl. No one can replace me.

Her friends have been blocking every chance I have to be with her, but they won’t get in my way this time.

I had them called to the student council room. Minako took care of the arrangements. All I need to do now is take this chance to talk to her.

She should be in class right about now. After launch, the girls will be using the class to get ready for P.E. They would normally use their changing rooms, but it flooded after a pipe burst, thanks to yours truly.

I didn’t do it so that I could spy on them… yes… I didn’t…

Anyway, I will use this chance to get her to fall for me once again. It shouldn’t be too hard. My competition is a nerdy-looking schoolboy.

I opened the door and sure enough. Hinata was there.

She had this surprised look on her face.

“What are you doing here sensei?”

“I came to see you… Ah…”

She was already to changing into her P.E uniform by the time I got there. She had on her shorts, but was shirtless.

Her tits really have grown.

She reached for her sweater and put it on.

Doesn’t she feel hot using that? I guess it would be faster to put that on than a shirt since it has a zipper.

“Get out sensei!”

“Not until you hear me out.”

“I don’t want to hear anything you have to say. You are a liar!”

“Liar!? …Ah …Are you referring to the promise I made to take you back to the festival.”

She was startled by what I had just said. Looks like I hit the jackpot.

“I know I hurt you Hinata… Words alone cannot express the sorrow I have for having done that to you.”

She is faltering. I can see it. Just a little more.

“I am with someone now. I can’t be around you anymore.”

“Do you love them?”

“Yes.”

“More than me?”

I said before touched her cheek with my hand.

“Stop! I won’t fall for your deception anymore. I love Takashi and you are working with my rival Minako. The only reason you are here is because she brought you here.”

Man, she is being a pain. Why did Minako have to reveal my relationship to her? Dam it… Once I have Hinata back under my control I will add Minako as well. Her family’s wealth will come in handy when I play around with other girls in the future.

“You are mistaken. She did offer me the job but I came here of my own will.”

“You think I will believe that? I am not the naïve girl you once knew.”

“Hinata…”

“What?”

I need to make up something and fast. A lie that she will believe in. A lie that will make her trust me again.

“The truth is that… The reason that I left you is…”

“Is what…? Stop playing and just tell me already!”

“Your father found out about us.”

“Eh?”

“Your father found out about us and he threaten to take you aboard if I didn’t leave you.”

“No… That can’t be true.”

“You of all people should know what kind of person your father is. He doesn’t listen to reason… He wouldn’t give me a chance to explain our relationship. I had no choice.”

“You could said something to me… You could have told me!”

“And then what? Were you going to leave your entire life and follow me? Were you going to leave your friends? Your little sister?”

She began to sob after I said those words

Looks like my lie is working out just fine.

“I didn’t want you to face such a hash decision so I did what I thought was the right thing to do. Please forgive me.”

“No fair… No fair… You can’t just come and do this to me.”

Just as she was saying those words, I heard the girls coming to class. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the teacher’s desk and we hid.

Ah… The sounds of girls changing… Total bliss… Oops lost track there. Back to the mission.

“I heard rumors around the school.”

“You heard those huh?”

“It was because of me that you went down that path. I am truly sorry Hinata.”

“There is no need to be sensei. Besides, I have Takashi now.”

“But is that alright?”

“…”

“That boy may say nice things right now, but will he really be able to stand by you forever?”

“…He is different from other guys …If it’s him.”

“Hinata… You said you were no longer the naïve girl that you were once. Surely you can see the writing on the wall. That girl Minako has everything a guy like Takashi would want in a wife. It is only a matter of time before he realizes that.”

“Takashi wouldn’t… He… he…”

“Hinata… Let’s get married after you graduate…”

“Eh…”

“I too have grown up. I am not the same guy who was chased away by your father. I will be sure to protect you from now on. Please believe in me.”

I looked her directly into her eyes and gave my brightest smile. She and I were in sync. I could feel it.

She looked straight into my eyes and said the words I have been waiting for.

“Sensei I love you.”

It’s done. I have won. Take that Taka- whatever your name is. No one is a match for my charms.

I leaned in close to her face to seal the deal with a kiss…

37.jpg

5