Chapter 28
189 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were enjoying the fireworks festival in Tokyo. Madoka, Haruko, and Kurumi were dragging Takashi from one game stall to another.

Thankfully, Takashi didn’t mind doing that.

“Hey, Takashi… What did you think of Hinata in a bunny suit?”

“What are you asking Kurumi?” I yelled

“She looked cute?” he replied shyly

“Did it help you imagine a grownup Hinata?”

“A grown-up Hinata you say?” he uttered before going deep into thought.

0200.jpg

“You don’t have to imagine it.” I cried before shaking him. I was very embarrassed.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.”

I wonder what he imagined.

We stood along a river as fireworks exploded in the night sky. We held each other’s hands tightly.  

My friends and Sister chatted away just a bit ahead of us.

“Hinata…”

“Yes, Takashi?”

“I will be in your care next semester.”

“Likewise. I will be in your care as well.”

I have never been so happy in my life. The boy looking into my eyes is everything I could ask in a boyfriend and more.

I want us to stay like this forever.

***

“Oi… Is that Hinata?”

“Yeah… But she is giving off a totally different vibe.”

“I know right.”

“Wow… Cute.”

It was the start of the second semester and I was happily heading off to school. I had never felt like this before. It was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

“Hinata.”

“Takashi.”

“Sorry I couldn’t pick you up at the station…”

“No problem. As long as you walk me home.”

“Eh… Umm... Sure.”

“How long are you two going to ignore us?”

“Haruko! Kurumi! You guys were here?”

“Don’t give me that puzzled look Hinata…” Haruko shouted as she chased me

I was having a blast… I will truly be happy… and then...

“Your father found out about us and he threaten to take you aboard if I didn’t leave you.”

“Eh?”

***

It was two weeks after the start of the second semester. Sensei entered the classroom as I began to change for P.E.

This was the first time we were alone.

He started to explain why he left and proceeded to suggest that we get back together.

“No thank you.”

“Is it because of that boy?”

“If you are referring to my wonderful boyfriend then yes. It is because of him.”

“That boy may say nice things right now but will he really be able to stand by you forever?”

“I believe that he will…”

“Hinata… You said you were no longer the naïve girl that you were once. Surely you can see the writing on the wall. That girl Minako has everything a guy like Takashi would want in a wife. It is only a matter of time before he realizes that.”

“If that is all you have to say then please leave!”

“Hinata… Let’s get married after you graduate…”

“Never!”

“Eh?... But, I too have grown up. I am not the same guy who was chased away by your father. I will be sure to protect you from now on. Please believe in me.”

He looked directly into my eyes and gave my brightest smile.

I looked straight into his eyes and answered.

“Sensei… You and I are over… Please refrain from talking to me on matters outside of school.”

“Eh… Hinata… What are you saying?”

“Someone like you can’t possibly understand this, but I will try to explain it the best that I can. I love Takashi…”

“Eh… Love? That boy?... but…”

“Sensei… Don’t take this personally… it wasn’t you, it was me, but it was mostly you. I have moved on.”

“Hinata wait…”

“I am done waiting… Or rather my wait is over. Unfortunately for you, someone better showed up. You are my past, he is my present… Goodbye sensei…” I said coldly

“Hinata…” he shouted before firmly grabbing shoulders.

“Ara… Is that sexual assault I see?”

The person who just spoke was Haruko. She and the other girls had shown to change for P.E.

“Eh? Was the teacher trying to sexually assault Hinata?”

“I know she is a slut but that is still crossing the line.”

“Wait, I heard she has a steady boyfriend now.”

“Right, The one in the third year.”

“Doesn’t that mean that the sensei was one sidedly trying t get her to sleep with him?’

“Gross…”

“And I thought he was cool… Eyaah”

“No wait… this is a misunderstanding.” Sensei tried to plead with the girls before their gossip got out of hand, but Haruko wasn’t going to give him the chance.

“Sorry sensei, but we need to change into our P.E uniform now. Do you mind leaving us?”

“Eh… But…”

“Staying here would not be advised… Sensei.” She said with a glare.

“Right… I will just leave.” He said in a dejected voice, before leaving the classroom.

“Are you alright Hinata?”

“Yeah. Thanks for the save.”

“No problems.”

“What did I miss?” Kurumi uttered as she rushed in.

“Nothing much. We were just chasing a creep.”

“A creep? Who?”

“Our homeroom teacher.”

“Eeeh… Did he try and make a move on Hinata?”

“He did, but I turned him down. I have eyes only for Takashi.”

“Speaking of which… Guess what, Hinata… Our class and Takashi’s class will have P.E together.”

“Eh?”

 

3