Chapter 29
246 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time to stretch-stretch... 

5466466.jpg

...and show some skin.

4545454.jpg

I was having P.E with Takashi's class and operation get his attention was in fall swing. This would be the last semester that third years would be allowed to do this kind of activity.

“Man that Hinata looks fine…”

“Yeah…”

“Dude! You drooling all over your shirt. What is wrong with you? Didn’t you already tap that or was it all a lie?”

“No… I did sleep with her but something is off. She has changed.”

“Really?”

“It’s like she is a totally different person. I am going to talk to her.”

“Hold up… You heard that she has a boyfriend right?”

“Yeah… But it won’t last.”

“Sorry… but from the rumors around school, this appears to be a steady relationship.”

“Dam it…”

I never thought I would find myself being grateful for gossip. Thanks to that, all the guys are leaving me alone.

Two other classes were doing P.E apart from Takashi’s and mine. One was from the third year and one from the second year.

“Hinata-sama. Would you like some water?”

The person who just spoke to me was Taniko. After the exam results were posted last semester, she enrolled herself in a cram school during vacation.

I can’t help but feel guilty for some reason

“Will you please stop adding –sama when addressing me?”

“But you are my better. You are beautiful and smart… I can never compare to that…”

“There is no need to compare and it is not like I do not have faults too.”

“Ah…”

She nervously turned her head away when I said that. Guess she figured out what I was saying.

As we were having this awkward discussion, I saw Takashi walking toward the water taps.

He is going to drink water?

“Sorry Taniko, I going to get some water.”

“Eh… But I got water…”

I dashed off and snack up on Takashi as he drank. I went to the tap next to his and began to drink some water.

I wonder what he will say first. Or maybe I should speak first? But what am I going to say?

“Beautiful”

“!”

564848.jpg

“Ah… I am sorry… it is just that you looked really pretty drinking that water. I could help but say that.”

He was clearly embarrassed by his words. I on the other hand I was super blushing. My heart was racing. I reached my hand to grab his.

I looked deeply into his eyes.

“Takashi. We have to get back now.”

I should have seen this coming. She was in the other senior class after all.

“Hello, Minako. How are you?”

“Just fine Hinata…”

She is smiling but I can tell that she is super pissed right now. She must have found out about me and sensei.

“I will see you around,” Takashi said before walking off with her.

Now, I was the one super pissed.

Jealousy isn’t pretty. I finally understand that saying. I selfishly wanted Takashi all to myself.

Once he graduates, we will have less time to be together. That is why every precious moment right now is important.

Alright… I will do my best.

***

As the weeks passed we came closer and closer to the week for the culture festival. Things between Takashi and I were going great.

Minako did get in our way from time to time. The most significant was when she used sensei to keep me busy during lunch so that she can have it with Takashi.

I almost blew a fuse when I saw her taking a bite of his creep.

12424242241.jpg

Luckily I kept my cool despite her attempts to lure me in.

Yes, things are going great and nothing can change that.

“Please welcome the new transfer student, everyone.”

Sensei was introducing someone who had just transferred mid-semester, which was weird.

His name was Nakajima Takanori.

For some reason, he was staring at me. He wasn’t an ex of mine but I felt like I knew the name Nakajima from somewhere.

“Hey, Hinata” Kurumi called out to me, “Isn’t Nakajima the name of the company your dad works at?”

That’s it! I shouted in my mind

As I was doing that, Takanori had already walked up to my desk. I looked at him as he stared down at me.

He smiled before lifting my hand and kissing it.

“I have finally found you, Hinata.”

“Eh… Do we know each other?”

“What a rude thing to say to your fiancé.”

“EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

3