Chapter 32
143 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well… I haven’t felt like this in a while. It is always so awkward when I meet an ex.

“Hitoro-san… It has been a while.”

“Why are you eyeing my class’s booth? Are you looking for Takashi?”

He and Takashi are in the same class? I have never seen him there before…

“Yeah… I was hoping to tour the festival with him.”

“He left some time ago with Hitarashi-san.”

“Eh?”

“There was a problem that came up and the student council asked for their help. That was what I was told.”

“I see… Do you know where they went?”

“No… I am sorry.”

“There is no need to apologize. If anything, I am grateful for the information.” I replied. This was turning out to be a bad start to the festival. First sensei and now, Minako.

She probably planned for Takashi and her to be called away. I need to find them.

“Umm… Hinata.”

“Yes.”

“Would you like to see the festival together?”

“What?” I asked in surprise

“Sorry… I blurted out something ridiculous.”

“Okay…” I replied before I turned to walk away.

“Wait.” He said before grabbing my hand.

“What are doing?” I asked before yanking it away.

“I am sorry… Umm…”

“If you have something to say then say it…”

“I… I want us to try again?” he stammered, “back then… I was a coward. I let everyone's opinion of you influence how I saw you. I couldn’t come to terms with your past and I… I…”

“You broke up with me…” I said. Finishing his sentence for him.

HE nodded at my words. His head was low as he stared at the ground, unable to look me in the eyes.

“What has changed?”

“Eh?”

“For you to confess to me in the middle of the festival and in full view of everyone… Something must have changed.”

“I… I just realized how wrong I was and I want a second chance.”

“I see. Well... I am sorry but I am very happy with where I am right now.”

“Is that so?”

“It is.”

“I guess I was silly for asking huh?”

“I will not go as far as calling it silly but you should have known about me dating Takashi for a long time right?”

“I knew but I still couldn’t hold back these feelings. I wanted to tell you how much I love and admire you.”

“I see… Now that you have done that, I hope that you will move on and find someone else.”

My reply may have sounded cold but he was going to graduate next year and leave. I have no intention of dragging on this pointless discussion. I need to find Takashi.

“Umm… Hinata…”

“What is it…? I need to get going.”

“About Hitarashi-san… You need to be careful.”

“Why?”

“I heard from my sister who went to the same middle school as her that she can be scary when crossed.”

“Scary?”

“Yeah… She is the type of person to not stop until her enemies are destroyed beyond belief.”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Some guy who is known as her lackey approached me and asked if I had any videos or photos of you.”

“Videos or photos? …You mean naked ones” I asked and he nodded his head. “Do you know what she is planning on doing with those kinds of things?”

“No… But I can only imagine.”

I tried to recall if I ever sent a naked photo before and I am pretty sure I didn’t. Come to think about it, all my exes never even asked me for a photo. By that, I mean a normal photo. I never did that with sensei either.

Hmm... Is it normal that my exes and I never exchanged photos of each other?

“Why didn't you ask for a photo?” I asked Hitoro

“Eh? Don’t girls reject that kind of thing? And I didn't want you to break up with me over a silly thing like that.”

I was actually asking about a normal photo but it looks like I got my answer. My exes were probably not interested in anything other than naked photos of me but afraid that I would dump them on the spot they never asked. Furthermore, it is not like I was playing hard to get. They saw me naked plenty of times to burn it into their minds.

Takashi is the only one I have ever sent a photo to…

Huh… Does that make him my first? What am I thinking…? There is only one first time'and I foolishly gave it away to that bastard sensei. 

“Are you alright Hinata?” Hitoro asked as he got closer to me. Looks like the regretful expression I was showing worried him.

“Ar~re… Are we interrupting something?”

At that moment Minako and Takashi arrived

4