Chapter 2. Lust
514 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

”Would you like to claim your big sis?”

 

Adrian’s head nodded without even asking for his permission.

 

Adolenes went to the edge of the bed and took her panties off. Seeing her show no shame had its own, erotic appeal.

 

”Come here,” she gestured towards him with her warm smile as she sprawled her bare legs open on top of the bed.

 

When he got in front of her, he was blatantly staring at her crotch, not even bothering with eye contact.

 

It was as if all of her seductive body was pointed towards that one point. Her pussy seemed small and precious compared to the rest of her lecherous body that highlighted it, like a beautiful clam that was hiding its precious pearl. 

 

Pubic hair was growing around it and the core was glistening due to the excessive heat, as the abundant bodily meat surrounding her vagina kept it heated.

 

She immediately covered her snatch by hovering her hand over it to catch his attention. The hand did a poor job at fully covering it. Adrian looked up at her emerald green eyes with a questioning and frustrated look, as if she was taking away something that was already his.

 

She had lured him into her trap. It was time for the second step.

 

Suddenly, her eyes were sharp and ice cold as they usually were. Her demeanour was serious.

 

”If you take my virginity, I will stop being the Saintess. It means you really have to protect me in the future.”

 

The choice between keeping her Saintess powers or having Adrian’s powers to her was easy. As an empress, she didn’t need her powers that she couldn’t even properly control. She would never fight personally, anyway. 

 

Her biological clock was also ticking, and she needed an heir to establish her rule. 

 

In this world where aptitude was passed down in blood, a man whose blood could drown that of Adrian’s didn’t exist. The Saintess wasn’t a hereditary class, it was only fleeting. While her own blood was common, Adrian’s would more than make up for it. She wanted strong children, not weak men like her father.

 

He tried to move her hand out of the way in an impatient and dismissive manner, completely disregarding her heavy inquisition. However, she insisted and lightly pushed his chest away with her hand.

 

”Adrian, do you understand?” She spoke with authority, as if she was chiding him.

 

”Okay. I understand.” He said while looking down, embarrassed. Cute.

 

”Okay what?” She smiled lovingly and moved her finger in front of his mouth expecting one more thing out of him, her other hand still trying to hide her vagina. 

 

”Okay.. big sister.”

 

“Kyaaah!” She happily retreated both of her hands and watched as his eyes immediately locked back to their target. Having the stongest man she knew obediently call him big sister made her feel powerful.

She let him inspect her, amusedly supporting her head with her hand as she boldly showed him everything. 

 

Though he was the first man who saw her, he had seen it all a long time ago as they used to bathe together. While he had grown sexual urges since those times, to her it was the same as back then. 

 

As he got closer, he sniffed the air that she was permeating. ”It smells weird.”

 

..

 

Her smile cracked a bit. This boy didn’t know what he was getting; how lucky he was. 

 

The emperor had multiple concubines, some of them were younger, some of them were thinner. All those women, yet the rumour was he was trying to turn Adolenes into his concubine.

 

Of course Adolenes was special. Her womanly charms were incomparable, otherwise the emperor wouldn’t try to make her his concubine. It was an astonishingly stupid attempt from a man who was blinded by lust his for her. In fact, as she had honed her own body to seduce Adrian, the emperor had already been leering at her for years, desperately trying to find another Saintess so that she wouldn’t be needed in her official duties. 

 

If she were to become a concubine, it would cause an uproar within the public who admired her and went to war to protect her as the figurehead of the kingdom. The emperor knew this, but he tried to do it anyway.

 

Yet this stupid brat..

 

He had his hands on the greatest treasure of humankind, but was complaining how ugly the valued jewels were.

 

”That’s not how you talk to women, Adrian. Stop being so spoiled,” she scolded him.

 

Adrian showed no reaction. He slowly spread her labia with his thumbs as she watched. Suddenly, he touched her bright lips with his tongue.

 

”It doesn’t taste bad,” he thought out loud. He carefully tapped his tongue straight into her core, then a second time, before he started lapping without direction. It was like a dog drinking water.

 

She jerked his head away and made him look at her. ”Adrian, stiffen your tongue. Like this.” She pushed her tongue out a bit and stiffened it to make it stable and squishy. Adrian looked at her tongue and imitated what she did. ”Now, curl it slightly upwards. It’s very sensitive, and the upside of your tongue is too rough.”

 

As soon as he followed the demonstration, he could feel her guiding his head. ”Keep it like that.” She moved it to the upper part of her genitalia, slowly tapping a small hood. 

 

She moaned in pleasure. Her small moan was wild and mature, and it stirred his carnal instincts. He pushed her hands away from guiding him and accelerated the speed, but she immediately jerked his head back. ”I told you it’s sensitive!” she said angrily.

 

Adrian got annoyed and didn’t care anymore. With a frown on his face, he stood up, took off his pants and moved towards her. As soon as he got within her reach, she grabbed his dick into her hand.

 

She slowly jerked it up and down and asked, ”are you angry at me? Don’t be.” She could always read his mood. 

 

The sight of her crotch in itself had already stimulated him enough, so her hand pleasuring him was making him struggle. Not to mention, he had never seen anyone even remotely as sexy as her.

 

“Oh, it’s grown big and healthy.” She leaned forward and rested her head on his shoulder. 

 

”There there, let go of your anger~ Release it all.” With her head tilted on his shoulder, her black hair was falling against his skin as she spoke sweetly while jerking him off. 

 

It pissed Adrian off. Why was she so calm? No, why was she acting adorable? With the way how lewd her body looked mixed with her adorableness, it didn’t make any sense. 

 

Her body was as vulgar as it could be and she was performing a sexual act with her hand, yet she was still coaxing him like a big sister. It was a combination that was driving him crazy. He grit his teeth.

 

”I want to let it out inside there,” he pointed at her lower bits and spoke resolutely with a vengeful face. 

 

How cute, he wants revenge. 

”Then do it.” She lay on the bed with her legs open, resting her head on her hand with a gaze that didn’t expect much. Like previously, it was like she was just watching a spectacle from afar.

 

He closed in on her from the front and slowly poked against the center that was honeyed with wetness from when his mouth had previously awoken it. Her lower lips looked like they were ready to swallow anything thrown their way. 

 

Her plump pussy jiggled a little as his cock made the first contact with it. ”Not there, here.” she guided his member into her entrance with two of her fingers. Again, he slowly poked to confirm there was a hole. It went inside a bit. 

Being sure of it, he carefully went further in. Her slimy and warm walls made him feel cozy. The comfortableness reminded him of the feeling he got from dipping his hand in hot water on a chilly morning. 

 

The hole’s suction was erratic, and every few seconds he could feel her tightening her walls, as if ushering him to finish as quickly as possible. 

 

It hadn’t been long before Adrian was reaching his limit, so he tried to rest inside of her before continuing.

 

However, Adolenes repeatedly started tightening the grip she had on his cock with her insides before quickly loosening her muscles again. It was too much, and the trepidation had already reached its peak because of the previous foreplay. 

 

The last of his defences were broken when she suddenly became proactive and placed her previously resting legs behind his back, pulling him towards her with incredible strength.

 

He desperately began ejaculating, frustrated that his semen wasn’t coming out at a steady pace. He gripped her left breast and buried his head deep into her belly. With his nose by the edge of her belly button, he was frantically trying to thrust his hips against her fatty thighs, only to find that a lot of his movement was restricted by her legs. 

 

Trying to bury his seed as deep as he could, he thrusted with all the leeway he could muster, as he thought to make sure his sperm couldn’t escape from within her and that the last drips would still be coming out after a week. 

 

It felt like he was unconscious and any negative thought turned into a positive. He was in his own fantasy world, where everything was kind. He could feel her hand softly caressing his hair, but he didn’t move. With his head buried in her stomach and cock buried in her front bottom, he noticed he had been drooling on the bed sheets because of the ecstasy. 

 

He lazily moved his eyes down without moving his head and saw the erotic sight of blood and semen gushing down her tunnel, smearing her rosey pink lips while escaping.

 

”Did it feel really good inside of me?” Adrian’s eyes that were slowly recovering from their trance looked up at her. She was still propped up on one hand while fiddling with his hair with the other hand. She still had that stupid smile and tone of voice, as if she was pampering him. He slowly nodded.

 

It was time for the third step.

 

”Adrian, do you think you could kill the emperor for me?” she asked innocently without any pressure in her voice, knowing he was happy.

 

..

 

As Adrian worked his way to the cornered emperor and his two final guards, the old ruler’s eyes flickered with desperation. ”Ad-Adrian! Kill them.. now! I command you!” Behind Adrian were the mercenaries and informants who worked with Adoneles.

 

Adoneles walked behind Adrian, directly placing her head over his own while caressing his chest with her fingers. With her chin lazily resting on Adrian’s head and her breasts pressed against his back, she looked the emperor in the eye as if he were a bug. 

 

Her face was full of mockery. ”Did you really think you’d get my body?” She sighed while slowly shaking her head. 

“This is your fault, you know. You tried to take something that was his.” She said in an accusing voice, trying to instill an urge to protect within the boy that was in her arms.

 

She lied, of course. The rumour of the emperor looking to make her his concubine didn’t initiate anything, since the timing was immaculate.

 

But she could feel Adrian twist within her arms, it was the reaction she wanted to see. Adrian was still childish, if he knew someone was trying to steal his property, he’d get agitated.

 

The emperor looked shocked. ”Adrian..!” his eyes still furious, he saw a spark of light before his head dropped from his shoulders. 

 

One of the guards charged their poleaxe at him, Adrian quickly dodged it and cut the wooden stick with his dagger, the poleaxe cutting in half. The guard dropped the stick that was left in his hand, and the other guard also surrendered.

 

Adoneles walked over the head of the emperor. She raised the crown with two fingers, careful not to touch the disgusting head as she stared at the crown smugly. ”You weren’t the one who raised him,” she whispered quietly with a contented smile.

 

--

 

Because he couldn’t control himself, he wasn’t gentle with Adolenes. While his body was still growing, he was fully developed down there. So why wasn’t she showing any reaction? She had only moaned once in the beginning, but after having him hooked she was like a dead fish.

 

Something was wrong. Frustrated, Adrian was going to find out what happened.

 

Whenever he was given a mission, he finished it. Since the nature of his usual missions indicated that failure was death, he had never failed. 

 

He gave himself a mission. His next mission would be to turn her into a moaning mess, driving her to the apex of pleasure while looking down on her. Thinking of her gentle but strict character pleading for her release was something Adrian would see.

 

The situation at the palace was hectic, but Adolenes seemed to have everything under control as if it was natural for her. Since he wasn’t needed anymore, Adrian headed for the slums.

 

The streets were buzzing with people. The children were smiling and pointing at things, while their parents were haggling by the small stalls that were selling handmade clothes. While the buildings and streets looked worn out, it was lively. 

 

The view looked normal at first, but Adrian paid more attention to detail. The man from the occasional cornerstone bakery with a broken window was missing, replaced by a sorrowful looking old lady who stood in his usual cashier’s spot. Prostitutes had to look for their customers further away from the brothel, and the construction of some of the newer buildings had halted.

 

It was always like this after war, some men were missing from their usual spots.

 

As he went further down in the slums, the situation was getting gradually worse. The coughing beggars and a gray atmosphere drew his attention. Adrian soon appeared behind a rugged brown door. The handle of it seemed feeble, as if it would fall from the touch. He knocked on the door.

 

The door opened and he was greeted by a small girl with knitting tools in her hand. The small patch of textile in her hands meant that she had just begun working on something. Her green clothes were tattered. Her expression was excited, as if she was expecting someone.

11