6. The lawless Cave
499 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The tunnel got darker as we go deeper, I light it up with lightning ball around me.

When we in deep, I could hear a scream, and the next moment a bunch of goblin charge toward us. Before they could get close to us, i zap all of them with a big lightning strikes from my hand.

The goblins fall to the ground the lightning spread around the cave then die out. "Let's continue, i think we close to their core base." I look at Yuken. 

"Yes!" Yuken smile. 

Along the way, there are more goblins attacking us but Yuken cut them down easily. Finally, we got to a big opening area and there a goblin who's much bigger and fatter than before. By his side are 2 naked girls and another between his legs which he use to play with. From the look of it, the girls seem to have no more life force and their eyes are dead. 

The other minion goblins slowly approach us with it evil smile.

The fat goblins let go of the girl and threw her on the ground. He stands up and picks up his staff, his green dick hanging down. 

A mage goblin, huh. His power score is 791 and his magic is Goblin fire.  Isn't this too high for a D class adventure? 

"HEEEHEHEHE!!" It laughs and raises its staff at us, then 3 big fireballs flew to our direction. 

"Tio!" Yuken stands in front of me and try to block the fireballs. When his sword and the fireball collide, the fireball exploded and Yuken falls back but manage to stand his ground. 

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, i'm fine. this monster is strong." Yuken gasped.

The fat goblin frown and then screams, ordering his minion to attack us. 

"Yuken, you take care of these goblins and protect me, i kill that fat one." I don't want to get close to it, then i better use long rang attack. I form a thunder cloud and gather a lot of magic above the fat goblin.

The fat goblin look up and didn't make any movement. 'Lightning rain!' Then lightning strike down one after another, hitting the fat goblin until his skin turn black and his eye blank white. The rang is only small enough to hit one target so the other around him are not harmed. 

The others stop what they doing for a moment and then they run around screaming. Yuken cut them all down and i strike few who try to escape. 

I walk toward the fat goblin and see that hes dead, I sign in relief. But the girl on the side are not moving either. 

I shake her but they not making any reaction, i check their breath and they still working so they must be alive. 

"This two also still breathing." Yuken check the others fainted girls. "Hey, wake up!" Yuken shake one of the girl and keep poking her. the girl tries hard to open her eye. 

I walk around and found a door block by bolder. I push it and what inside is some people tied up. They look at me with fear then their eye opens more. one woman crawls to me and try to scream but her mouth is blocked so all that comes out is a cry. 

I walk in and untied her. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"Thank you, Thank you." She cried and cling to me. I try my best to comfort her.. with a pat on the back. "You can go out, it safe now." Then I began to untie the rest. Not all of them were females, there some boys too. This is one crazy quest. 

"let's go." i walk out of the room and see Yuken talking with the girl who just woke up. 

"Sis!" One of the tied up kid run to her and they hug each other.

"I can't, my stomach.. is fill with monster!" She cried on the ground. I see that the other two who just wake up are also the same. 

"Sis, what happen? get up, let's get out of here!" The little girl didn't know much and insist on getting her sister up.

"No.. I can't! the village people will kill me! I don't want to give birth to a monster!" She keep crying. 

The surrounding people look at her with pity. 

"Maybe, I can help," i said raising my hand. 

"huh." She looks at me. "Really? can you really help me?" her eye began to have light again.

"I don't know if this will work but I can overwrite your pregnancy and give birth to human babies."

"How do you that?" She asks me holding her stomach.

"Please wait a moment." I run to the room and pull down my pants began to masturbate. i change my ring to a cup and after some time i shot my cum inside till the top. I walk out with it and held it in front of the girl. "Please drink this, just a sip of it, not too much. This can help solve your problem"

She take a sip and she hand it back to me. 

"I also need one too! Please!" One of the other girls who probably just got done by a goblin shouted. 

"Me too!" "Me too! Please!" one after another all the female began to shout. Look like they all have been done in or just afraid. 

"Ehm... Then line up and come one by one." I stand up they all line up in front of me. One by one, they took a sip of my precious blood. I look down at the cup and there still some left. I look at the 4 young boys. two of them seem to be 6 or 7 year old and the other is 12 and 15. 

"You four, please come here." i order and they come stand infront of me .

"Now, drink this, not too much. leave some for the rest." i said. I give it to the oldest one and he drink it then pass it on the the other. 

To make sure if my magic has taken effect, i observe each and everyone of them and found they under my control, good.

"Now to get rid of the monster inside of you, i must send in my one and only one. Now open your legs." I said to the girl who just cries about her stomach. 

She open her leg and i pull down my pant. i bend down and put my dick inside her pussy. It was easy to go in. i reach the depth inside of her in no time. Then i began wildly thrust, moving back and forth. 

'AHH!.. oh... big.. so big... ahh..... my inside.. ahhh.. feel good.."  She doesn't have any objection and to be quick since there alot of people, i madly pump the fastest i can. after some minutes, i finally shot inside of her. I hope this can save her. 

"Alright, next." I look at the girl who ask second and she come and lied in front of me with her legs wild open. "Please be gentle." she said shyly. How can i be gentle when there a lot of people to serve. i rudely move back and forth and shot in my sperm. 

"Next." "Next."..... after done with all the females, from children and adults, i finally got to rest. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5