8. The villager
499 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sighhhh..... This feels good." I slowly rest my body and slide down with only my head above the water. The tub is deep is as a normal bathtub is my old world.

Yuken swims around and I did that too but it is not elegance so I stop. I should go to practice swimming later when there a chance. 

After we just settle in, the curtain opens and the two people come in. It the two boys from the cave. 

"Sorry for the intruding! may we join you?!" one of them ask loudly. 

"Sure." i turn around and watch as they began to undress. They wash themselves off and are whispering to each other but I'm too far to hear it. After they wash clean, they head into the hot spring with us but sit in the other end.

"My name is um.. Shouta and this is Juro !" Shouta said nervously and Jurois hanging his head low with redness.

"You don't have to be so shy, we are the guest here." I said and slowly sink my body back into the back.

"No your not!" Juro shouted. "Umm.. I mean you guys are the one who saves us and that... make you our... saviors." 

"I see, we are glad to help." I close my eye and rest.

"Oh um, what you name!?" that was Juro voice. 

"I'm Yuken! I'm going to be the strongest adventures and have my name be heard everywhere!" Yuken said with excitement. 

I hope I don't ruin your dream Yuken.

"That great, you are so young yet so strong. I wish I could be like you."

"Hmmm, my grandfather taught me sword fighting ever since I was little. Do you want me to train you too?" 

"Really? But I don't think I have a talent for it." 

"C' mom Juro, don't you said you want to get stronger?" 

"Um well.."

"Sir Loke and Sir Xirit, It almost times for a celebration. I will be waiting here for you." A voice came from outside. 

After feeling enough of the warm water, I stand up said to the three "I need to go to take care of something, you can stay here longer if you want."

"Okay, I want to play a bit more," Yuken splashing around. The other two just got in and they look a bit nervous.

"Relax and raise your spirit, we going to have fun tonight." I smile and walk to their side and kiss both of them on the lips. 

"Yuken, come here." Yuken came to the edge and I hold my cock in front of his face. "I want to suck on it, and make it fast." I held my cock to his open mouth and Yuken grabs it and swallowed it in.

"Don't use your teeth, wrap your tongue around the top. yeah... that good." I stroke his hair. The tips of my cock are having high sensation but the rest is still empty. 

It hard to come this way. Feeling unsatisfied, I grab his head and shove my dick deep in his throat until all move cock feels like they in a wet, warm and tight place and started moving back and forth.  

Yuken looks up at me and his close eye have tear flowing from the side. I pull my dick out of his mouth and Yuken cough and stable his breathing. "I'm sorry, I was being too rough."

"No, it is my fault! Please let me do it again, I do better this time" Yuken grab my dick and open his mouth to contain it. He closes his eyes and pushes it deep in and uses his tongue to move around my cock as he move his head back and forth. 

I change my ring a bowl and hold it with my right hand and use my left hand to grab Yuken head. I thrust in deeper and faster. Feeling like i was about to come, i quickly pull out and aim it into the container. I use my left hand to give it a last massage and shot a big load of it.  My dick keeps shooting out sperm until the bowl is full. 

I went to dry myself with the towel and look for clothes then I realize my old clothes are dirty and I don't have any spare for me or for Yuken. 

"Mary, is there any spare clothes, I don't have any on me." I need to go shopping after when I get back to the capital. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I bring them right away!" After a while, she came back with a bucket and hand it to me. "Sorry for my negligent, please forgive me." She said from behind the curtain.

"It fine, please wait a moment. I need you to do something for me." I pick out what in the bucket and it seems to be a simple shirt, short and soft robe. No, it one of those kimono from earth. This is nice, is it made from this world? 

After putting on, It feels silky soft. I walk out and Mary was still standing there.  

"What is it that you need Sir Loke?" She said politely.

"You don't need to call me sir, just Tio is fine. I still young and I like my name short." 

"Oh, um.. Yes! Sir.. I mean si.. Tio!... Tio." 

"I want you to bring me to your father. Is he available?" 

"I bring you to him right away! Please, this way." Carrying the bowl of my sperm, We walk along the big road of the village and head to the top where the old man lives. 

Mary knocks on the door, "Father, our guest wants to see you." 

The door opens and a bearded guy welcomes us in. "You must be the adventurers, yes?" 

"Yes." I noddle.

"I never thought you be so young, Hahaha. Not to be rude but what brings you here?" 

I look around the room and there 4 people included the bearded man. I check their power and see they post no threat, " I come to give you something, please take a sip." I hand the bowl to the bearded man and he held it and drink from it. 

"What this, it taste wired." He gives it back to me. I move to the next guest and order them all to drink. 

"Sir Loke, what is it we can help you with." The old man said. 

"There will be a celebration right?" I ask.

"Yes! It is to thank you for saving our families and friends. It will soon be held at sundown. Why? is there something you unsatisfied with!?" The old man looks a bit of distress.

"No, no. Everything is good. how many people are going to attend?" 

"All the villagers. there not a lot of people living here, only about a fifty or so." 

"I see, that good." I transfer my cum into the empty cup on the table. "This is my blood. I want you to spread my blood into a small cup and have everyone drink them. Can you make sure of that? And if you need more my blood, just look for me."  

"Yes! Yes! i will make sure of that. Ollen, go gather all the small cup you find and bring them to me!" The guy name Ollen who next to the old man ran out of the room.

"I take my leave then." I walk out of the room and look at the village with a full view. some people were repairing their homes. " What causes damage to the house?" 

"It was done by some goblins yesterday. We try to fight back but they were too strong for us. Luckily, they didn't kill us all but.. to take away some females and children were just food for them. if only we were stronger enough or if I was stronger enough." 

"I'm sorry to hear that. let not remorse on the past. Now we here, let's go help out the peoples in need." I walk toward the people who are repairing their house. My strength is better than normal so i could easily lift heavy stuff and before the sundown, all the basic foundation for the building was done. All that need now is to add cover.

I masturbate alone and hand out my cum drink to every people I meet. Why? Just in case they didn't drink it at the party and I want to create a friendly happy environment. 

 

 

 

5