9. The Feast
592 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, the night has come and the old man standing in front with me and Yuken and earlier 3 people were by his side. The old giving a speech to the people. blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Then people line up in a long line. One by one drink a small cup handed by the old man.

I see, this is an easier way to do. When the line is empty, the old man speaks again and the music started. 

"Old man, has everyone drink it?" i whisper to him.

"No worry, Sir Loke. I know everyone in this village, even newborn babies. I promise you i won't miss anyone." The old man smile. 

"Good." I'm sitting on higher ground and watching people eating and dancing with fire. 

"Tio, try this food, it very delicious!" Yuken hand me some oiled meat with a stick. My stomach growling. I haven't eaten anything this morning. 

"Thanks." I take a bite and Yuken went away to play somewhere. I walk around and pick up foods, even though I can regenerate fast, it is not limitless. I better eat a lot, I need lots of energy tonight. 

Eating till my stomach is full. I take a rest and try to establish my link with every living person in this village. Everything is good. 

Sitting by the small fire in a soft mattress, the old man and others keep giving me drinks, but had to said it taste so good I let it keep coming. 

The bearded man looks good, likes the teacher form my high school. He had a soft orange looking bear and a nice ass. I stay close to him and move to grab under his shirt from behind, feeling around and grabbing his breast. They're big and soft!

I could feel he tense up.

"You don't have hair here. So smooth and big. you're muscle and your boob feel great." I push him down and take off his shirt. 

"Wah!... Sir, what.. what are you doing?" His face getting red, from drunkenness or others.

"I'm going to fuck you, don't move a lot."

His body is big. He looks like a muscle man but when I touch them, they feel soft, especially the breast. I slide my hand up from his stomach to his boob, wrapping both of his breasts with my two hands and gather them in the center. I want to put my dick between this big breast! if i play with them more, maybe they become bigger. I squeeze them and move them around like a dough. 

"ah.. don't.. my breast.. ah.. um.. this.. feel good.." He look at his own big boob as i play with them.

"Your nipple is also hard, do you want me to touch them too?" 

"Em.. yes.. please touch them... ah.." His body began to move restlessly. His nipple standing out sharp.

I pinch his nipple and pull them. I look up and see him gasping in pleasure. I take off my short and my dick sticks out. I put my dick between his breast and move them around. Damm, this feels good. physical and spiritually. "Hey look, open your eyes."  

He open his eye and see what in front of him. "Wha.. what?  ah.. sir loke.. haah... ha.." His face getting redder. He opens his mouth and tries to lick the top of my dick. 

I move forward and let him have a taste. His tougue reach out and lick the top of my cock. He moves his neck forward and wraps his tongue around it. "You're good." I let go and pull my dick back. My hand reaches to his face.  

"Your bear feels soft, l like it. Do you want to bare my babies?" I ask him.

"What!.. i... no good.." he turn face away.

"You can't say no. I'm going to impregnate you here." I kiss and my tongue moves around inside his mouth. I lick and bit neck and move down to suck his nipple. 

"Ah!.. sir... no...  we can't.. in front of people here.." He looks around and closes his eye. 

"But you already have done halfway and you hard here. I know you want it too." I reach my hand between his legs and rub his pants. 

"Hey, old man and you two and everyone. don't tell people of this, okay!?" I turn my head toward the surrounded and shouted. 

"Yes! yes. We won't say anything!" The old man said and the other two nodded. 

The other people also nodded but didn't look away. I know they watching but it just arouses more of my desire to do the man in front of me.

"See? They won't tell anybody. Now let continue." I bite his nipple and suck on it till they wet and redden. 

"Good. They look very delicious." I continue to suck on it and move my tongue around the nipple. My left hand playing with his other nipple and my right hand move down to his big ass. I stroke it up and down and squeeze them. 

I pull off his pants and now his fully naked in front of people. He quickly covers his private part with his hands but they already hard so it looks awkward. "Sir, This.. don't look.." He wanted to hide but there no place to go. 

"let go of your hand," I order. 

He let go of his hands and his giant meat stick stands up straight and wiggle like a hard rubber that just been bend. His dick stops and twitches a few times. It size is big and round but not very long. It kind of cute.

"Are you embarrassing? If you are, you can turn around." I poke his meat stick and make them bounce. They kind of soft too.

He slowly turns around and exposes his back.  

I feel his big ass but they still a bit stiff. "Relax your ass." he relaxes his ass and they become much softer. I play with his big ass and squeezes them hard. This feels good, "Now spread your legs." I order. 

He spread his legs about a 25-degree angle and I open his private hole. There some few hairs but they wet and soft. It looks quite sexy. I put my finger in and push it in. The wet hole quickly eat my finger and hold it tight. I can't move forward or pull back. 

"I told you to relax." I wiggle my finger. 

"I'm sorry." His voice was weak. I was able to pull back my finger. I spit my saliva into the hole and dig my finger in.

This time, my finger went all in and i pull back. I add another finger and move in and out. Then a third finger was in. I swirl my fingers around until I fell his inside is all soft and wet and loose. I pull my finger back and ready for the big gun. 

I sit over his back and aim my hard dick at his hole. Once the two are connected at the entrance, i make sure they are fit right and slowly push it in. Dame his hole still tight. the deeper I'm in, the tighter the meat wall gets. he tries to squeeze me! But my dick is stronger and I lift his waist and push it all in at once. 

"EMM!.." He covers his mouth and looks back at me and the connection between us. His inside is warm. I move back and push it in fast again.

"AHH!.." He screams again. I pull back and slowly push in. When i hit a hard-soft thing, his ass tight up. So this is his g-spot. It's quite deep. I drop him and bend to whisper in his ear. "Is it painful?" 

"Umm.. no.." 

"Then what do you feel?" I start moving back and forth slowly.

"Well... it feels good." He hides his face.

"Then do you want more? well anyway, I going to give it to you." I place om hands on the ground and position myself. feeling it convenient to move, I start to pound fiercely. 

"Ahh!... ah... sir.. em.. no... ahh... ahh... oh... oooh..." 

"Ah.. Right, what you name?" 

"Ah.. i'm.. my name.. is.. ah!.. is.. ah.. Zeio... em.. Masuya!."

"Zeio Masuya, is it?"

"Yes.. emm.." 

"Then, Zeio Masuya. You going to get pregnant with my child, ok?" 

"Yes!.." Zeio shouted and he look up. From the angle, his face looks more sexy and bitching from before. I wanted to kiss him but my height didn't allow, dame height. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4