10. four some… some say.
747 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zeio inside becomes more and more smooth to enter and exit. His ass contains my cock and sucks me in deeply. "Ah.. ohh... oh yeahh..  ah.." His moaning while looking down at the ground. 

"Turn around, I want to see your face." 

Zeio turn around and face me. his hmouth opens and closes and gasping. I grab his ass and move his big legs around my waist.

My cock burry inside his ass as my mouth contain his nipple and bite and suck on them hard, shewing them like rubber. let's see you scream louder!

Holding his hips. I began to move. 

“Haa... Ahh!...  Sir loke... my nipple... my nipple... Ahh!...” 

My left hand grabbing his other nipple and squeeze them hard. every time I do this, his ass tight up and my dick feel like they being sucked by a soft and firm meat wall. 

“Zeio, you’re body is amazing. Your ass keep sucking me in your wet hole.” 

I sit up straight with my knee on the ground. Both my hands grab his two boob hard and my cock thrusting fast into his hole. 

“Ahh... Sir loke... i can’t hold it... I”m coming... “

“Yeah.. me too.” His inside give me 

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!” Zeio shoots a large white liquid that flew and landed on his body and chest. 

I also and shot it inside of him. His stomach becomes a bit bigger. 

“Haa.. haa... haaa....” we both panted. I pull out and some semen flow out. “Don’t let my semen drop out of you.” I said. 

Zeio quickly closes his ass and look at me. 

“Well done.” I pat his head and he smiles back at me with tired eyes. 

I get up and pick up my shirt. “I’m going back to my room. I see you tomorrow.” 

I went back to my room on the dim light night with my dick hanging out and Yuken along with Juro and shouta follow me. 

“Tio, are you tired?” Yuken asks me with a worried face. 

“No, the night is still young, let have more fun.” I put my arm over his shoulder and grab his breast under his kimono. 

Yuken face becomes red and curls close to me. I look back at the two. “You two come along too.”

Luckily the bed in our room is big, about king size. I sit on the bed and look at the three people in front of me. "Undress," I said. 

Shouta and Joro look at each other and then look down with a red face. They slowly undress and glace at Yuken who already stripped naked. They quickly take off their kimono. 

Fuck! This is too good! My brain sprouted blood. Three young boys standing naked in front of me like red juicy meat. Their red face and ear. Their fit body. Their pink meat stick is cute and slowly erected. The first to fully erect is Yuken, follow by Juro, whose size is the biggest and longest even though he the youngest. Shouta's size is about the same as Yuken. 

My own son has long been erected high and twitching. I can't wait to ramp these cute lambs and make them scream! "ehm.. have you seen what Yuken has done in the bathtub?" 

After a while, they shouted. "Yes!"  

"That good. Yuken comes and shows your brother."

"Yes!" Yuken said with an excited face. He comes and kneels between my legs. Holding my dick with hands and kiss the small hole. Stick out his tongue to lick the top, then slide to the side and suck on it. His tongue slides down and up then move to the other side. he mouth contain the top and tries to swallow all my dick in.

"Stop, don't use your hand and leave some for your brother." I stop him.

He pull back his mouth "I'm sorry!" and put his hand on the ground. 

I look at Juro and Shouta, "Come,  i want you to lick it like Yuken just did." I hold my cock and move them. 

"Yes!" they tense up and come crawl between my legs. Juro on the left and Shouta on the right of Yuken.

"You may now continue." They move closer and stick out their tongue and lick on the side of my dick. I close my eye and laid back in bed and enjoy it. I could feel wet and warm mouth all sucking and sliding all over my meat stick. all my senses are gathering on the cock. ahh...It like my dick it taking a hot spring and serving. it feels too good I give out a moan.

I could feel my balls also being sucking on too. Then the top of my dick is being bitten and then wrap in a warm tongue. one after another, the pleasure hit there. ahh.. this is too much... I about to come! when the top of my cock being touched again, I shoot out and into someone's mouth. 

I sit and see it was Juro who contain my cock and look at me. He still drinking my cum and lick and warp around my cock with his tongue at the time. 

"You good at this." I stroke his head. Juro closes his eye and still not let go of my cock. "Have you done this before, with someone." I ask. 

He shakes his head, "No! um... this is my first time! I swear! " He said with my cum on his mouth. This is erotic!  My son become hard again.

"Okay, you all get on the bed and lied down." They got up and lied on the bed, naked and fresh. "Are you guys ready?" I ask. They nodded i union.

I get all naked and went in front of Yuken. I lift his ass with my hands and spread his legs. pushing in my cock into his wet hole. "You already wet, how come?"

"I... ah.. touch myself earlier." 

"Then I don't have to be gentle." I push my cock all in and reach his deep intestine. My ball were also amlost eaten. I could see his stomach rising. "You sure become a hungry bitch so fast." I began to move. 

"AHH!... well... I like it... I want you inside me...  ahhh... ah!" he looks at me with lust and desire. 

With my cock moving inside Yuken, I bend down and suck and bite on his nipple. My left-hand reaches to Juro and my right to Shouta. I pull them closer and grab on their breasts. I twist and squeezed them and move to their ass. 

"Yuken, your nipple has become much bigger." I take a bite on the other side.

"Tha... thank you.. emm.. ahh.. yeah.." Yuken wraps his legs around my waist. 

I Pick up Shouta with my right hand and suck on his lips. giving him a deep french kiss until he almost out of breath. I move down to bite and lick his neck and chest. My left hand is exploring Juro private part.

My finger stroking Juro flower hole but they a bit dry. I put my finger in his mouth and play around with his tongue. When my finger is wet i move them back to Juro hole and dig my way in. 

I did the same to Shouta, wet my finger in his mouth and put it in his back hole.  I pull Juro up and also give him a deep french kiss until he's out of breath. my hands reach up to their chest and I bite on Juro neck. "I want you to play with your own back hole. Make them wet so I can enter." I whisper to him and Shouta. 

Shouta lied on my shoulder and his hand reaches into his own back hole. I continue to suck and bite on Juro's body form his ears, chin, neck and his nipple. 

"AHH! Sir Loke.. is it..  good?" Juro looks at me with a tear. 

"You don't have to call me Sir Loke, just Tio is fine. You guys are all my wife after all." I turn and kiss Shouta.

"Yes! Tio.." I kiss him again and put him on top of Yuken and they face each other. 

"Lift your ass up." I said to Juro. Juro lifts his ass and I could see his back flower hole, they tender pink and wet. I move my head forward and suck on them. My tongue penetrated inside and move them around. 

"emm.. ahh!... ah.. oohh..." Yuken and Juro moan together. 

My hands were holding Yuken hips and continue to fuck him. "AHHH!!!!" Yuken screams and shot out a white sperm that hit Juro on the chest. 

"Tio.. i... coming too.... ahhh!" Juro said and shot out a large white liquid that hit Yuken on the face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

4