2. Adventure ID Cards
1.6k 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Feel good right?” 

“Mmm, yeah.”

“I going to make you feel even better.”

I push Yuken facing down with his but facing me.

The pink hole look so invited I can’t wait to play with it. 

“Hey, what are you doing?” Yuken look back at me with his blushed face. 

“Just hold on still.” I issue my command skill. 

Lightly, my finger poke the pink hole. I really want to enter right away!

Got to wet it first. 

I bow my head and stick my tongue to the pink flower. 

“Emm! That... that dirty...”  I could feel Yuken shaking and tense more.

I try to go in deeper with my tongue but they are not strong enough so I suck hard and lick hard. 

“Hahh... stop... that... it.. dirty...” 

I paid no attention and once the hole is wet enough, I insert my finger. 

It slip right in, but after an inch, the hole tight up. 

I like my finger wet and insert again. 

This time I push harder and my finger went all in. 

“Emmm.....” 

In motion , I move my finger back and forth until the movement becomes smooth. 

Then I add one more finger in and losing the hole. 

“Since you’re my first person, I don’t want to hurt you. Yuken.”

“Emm?” 

I lick his neck and suck hard. My hands holding his small breast, my dick pocked his hole. 

“I want you, will you be my with me and we could be an adventure together?”

“Umm.. ye.... yeah..” 

“Good.” I drab his ass and widen his hole. I slowly thrust my cock in. 

“Ahhh!... Tio... Tio... it big.... it hurts...” 

Yuken eyes flowing with a tear. 

“Don’t worry, it be over soon, and you will feel great.” 

When most parts of my cock went in, I slowly pull back, stop, and push in a bit faster. 

Count I in doing the motion, getting faster and faster. 

“Tio.. Tio... slow.. slow down... my stomach is bloated.”

Is it? I reach to his stomach and I could my dick shape. I stop and turn Yuken around to face me. 

“Ah!....” 

My cock still inside Yuken and I could see clearly. 

Whenever I’m in deep, Yuken stomach is outlined with my cock. 

“Yuken..” I kiss kid lips, still awkward since it is my first kiss but I watch enough video. 

“Yuken.. do you feel good?” 

“Yeah... this... Ahh.. Ah!... It feels... good..” 

I pull of Yuken cloth and pick him into a sitting position and slammed in hard.

“Ahh!...Tio.. too deep!” Yuken legs wrap around my wrist tightly. 

I kiss his lips, move down to bite and suck his all over his neck and collar bone. 

My hand squeezed and pitching his small breast and nipple. 

“Hah... Ahh!.... MMNN!...” Yuken shot and hit my chest.

His hole tighten up and squeeze my dick.  

“Yuken.... your inside feel so good, I cumming..” 

I quickly thrust faster and faster and shot a load inside of him.

“Ahh!” Yuken arc backward.

I could feel the energy flowing into my cock. I lay down and hug Yuken into my arm.

let check my status.

------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tio Loke

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Physical: 405

Magic: 605

Total Power: 1010

 

Number of Sons:( 0 )

 

Power : 

[Power Copy]: [Can copy other Magic when planting a seed(semen) inside a victim.]

[Pleasure Touch]: [ Your touch can make beings feel pleasure and greatly enhanced in a sensitive part(Especially the lower part/ between the legs).]

[Domination]: [Can command over beings.] 

[Male impregnate]: [Can impregnate Male.]

[Lightning]: [Can generate and manipulate lightning.]

 

Title: 

[Man With Mission]: [Enhance magic and physical Power. Ultra-Fast Regeneration] 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

look like the power went and I also gain new power. 

"Was that sex?"

"hmm"

"what we just did." Yuken look at with his clear eye.

"Yeah, do you like it?

"em hmm." Yuken nodded and hug me. "it was a bit painful and first but it feels really good later, like I'm flying in the sky."

"well, we are flying in the sky. " I pull out my dick from his wet hole and turn around to face the front. "look like we near the capital."

Yuken also turns around and face the front. "Can we fly faster?" 

"We can, but let put on some clothes first." 

After tidy up, we land in an isolated place where people can’t see us and jump down. 

I turn the fly carpet into a ring around my finger. "Let's go.”

“Is that a space storage ring? I have a space storage ring too, it only medium though.” Yuken shows me his hand.  

“Space ring? no, it just an item that can change shape.” Space storage ring huh, that convenient. I try to change it but noting happen. Look like I can’t change it if I don’t understand it, or is my magic not high enough. 

We walk to the gate and the two gatekeepers ask for a fee. You can get in for free if you have an identity card but since we new we have to pay. Of course with Yuken coins. 

1 silver per person. Yuken hands them the coins and we got in. 

“Thank you Yuken, I didn’t know it would cost money.”

“No problem, its something I should do.” Yuken blushing and said quietly. 

I look around and the place is so like the middle age I seen on screen. And there are a lot of handsome and beautiful people. 

"Where do you want to go?” I ask Yuken. 

“Let go to the adventure guild first, Do you know where it is?”

“No, it my first time here.” 

“Let go ask around.” Saying so, Yuken run to a lady who walk by us.

“Excuse me lady, do you know where the adventure guild is?”

“Oh, just walk this way and turn left on the corner street.” 

“Thank you.” 

We standing in front of the building with a big sign logo of cross sword and staff with amazing golden pattern. 

People come in and out, “Look like this is the place.” I said.

Yuken looks at the building with an amazing sparking eye. 

“Le’s go in.” We walk in and head toward the front desk where a girl with a uniform waiting to receive a guest. 

“Hello, I would like to become an adventure!” Yuken speaking in excitement. 

His feet tiptoe up to reach higher. 

“And how old are you?” 

“14!” 

“That qualifies age, and you?” The lady ask me. 

“Yes, I would also like to be adventurous.” 

“Alright, That would be 10 silver coins.” 

Yuken hands her 20 silver and said it for both of us. 

The lady gives us a paper with a pen "Please fill this out and return it to me when you are done."

I need to fill out my name, age, my magic and class. 

"Excuse me, what does it mean by class?" I ask the lady.

"Class is what you identified your self with. There are swordman, an assassin, a mage, a support and so on. Actually you can put on what best describes your fighting style is. You can also choose none."

I see, i have lighting power, a strong attack magic and I’m not good at front fighting so I guess I will be a mage.

“Look! Tio, I got my cards!” Yuken shows it to me and smile proudly. His class is Magic-swordman. 

“Congratulations, you two are now an official adventurous.” The lady smiles elegantly. 

“Is it that easy?” 

“Yep!” The lady answer.

I check my card, what written is the title adventure, my name, age, class and on a back is the big cover rank letter, which is an E. 

“Your ID card will be updated when  you complicated the last quest for ranking rank up. Please pick only the quest according to your rank as to avoid disorder and trouble.”

"Okay." 

“Let me see yours!” Yuken urge and I show him my card. “You're a mage! That awesome! We will make a great team! Let quickly find a quest and rank up together!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10