3. In the Inn
1.5k 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We go to the E rank board.

"There only picking grass and delivering stuff, i was ready for fighting demons and slaying monster." Yuken slide all over the board.

"Pick one when you ready." i look around, there some few good looking people, the room fill mostly with adult and few teenagers. 

And the power rage from anywhere of 300 to 1000s. 

"Tio, let's do this one together." Yuken show me a paper. It seem to the the highest paid so we took it. 

For E rank you can party up to 3 people, and the reward will be split among themselves. 

The quest is to collect 10 scarlet death. it a red pointed flower with dark spot. it is said to be a poisoned flower. 

Should not be that hard. The location is outside of the deep wood.  

After collected all the flower, we turn them in and got our reward. 

It is said you need to do 20 E rank quest to rank up. Yuken being very excited, we did 9 more quest together. So far we did 10 of them already.  

“Let do more tomorrow, the sky getting dark.” I said drinking a cold water on restaurant. 

We spent 3 hour collected plants, but it did help as I get to learn about them.

“Yeah, Let find a place to stay.” Yuken yanked down his foods. That like the 7th plate. 

When people transmigrate, they always look for inn to stay, so that what we doing. 

Walked around town, buying street foods. I just think of as a vacation.

Finally we reach an inn. 

We tap the ring bell on the table. 

A small boy right to answer. 

“Hello, welcome, would you like a room?

“Yes, one room for two people please, for 4 night.” Yuken answer. 

“We only have one bed for each room , is that okay with you?”

“Yeah, no problem.”

“Ok, Would you like it with meal?” 

“Yes.” 

That boy write down on a paper, seem to calculated. 

“That be a total of 28 silver.” 

Yuken hand him the silver.

“Here your key and number, it up stair.” 

The boy pointed up the stair. 

We got into our room and I throw  Yuken onto bed.

I took off my cloths and climb on top of him. 

Kiss on the lips while taking off his cloths. 

Bitting, sucking his neck and my hand squeezing his butt.

“Ahh.. Tio.. slow down...” 

I let go and lift his wrist on my legs. On his belly, there a small bean red pattern. Somehow i just know that is the pregnancy mark. 

I touch it but and it disappear. i move my hand to his small nipple.

"Yuken, do you know you're getting pregnant?" 

"What? pregnant?"

"Yes, you are going to be mother, and for that you need to have milk to feed the baby." i twist his small flat nipple. 

"EMM! hurt..." his eyes are tearing up.

"You don't want it? if so i can stop." i let go of my hand and stroke his legs. 

"No... i can do it.. umm... You can touch them.." his holding his on breast try to shape them.

"That good, I want to try sucking them.” I bend forward and suck hard on his pink nipple. 

“Emm!.... ahhhh...” Yuken grab my head and keep me in place.  

I look up at him, “I want to enter inside of your now, are you ready?" i stroke his hole with my finger.

He nodded with tear still in his eye.

I hold his legs apart and get ready for aiming. In one swoop, i force my cock inside his flower hole. 

"AHH!"

"Are you okay, is it painful?" i kiss his leg.

"haaa.... no... i can handle it."

"then i'm going to move." i quickly move back and forth. His hole is still a bit from before but they are also fighting up.

I had to slowly down once in a while and then going faster and faster when his back hole is more watering. 

"Ahh!... ah... ahh..  emmm...   ohhh..  don't... em... ahh.. ah.." 

I grab his son and play with them. The balls, the mushroom head and jack them off.

“Emm.. Tio.. Ahh!...”

Not long, Yuken shot a white sperm and it landed on his own chest. His lost face look so cute. 

“You came so fast.”

I take out my cock and let him lied down then turn him over.

"Lift your butt up." i commanded.

Yuken lift his butt up and i hold my cock againt his hole that keep open and close. Such a great view, my mind going erotic. 

i squeezed his ass hard and put my cock inside. the hole quickly swallow my meat stick in and want to suck it all in. 

"You hole look so hungry, i guess i have to please you."

i shove my dick all in and hold his wrist for a ready fast attack.

"Ahh!" his body twitch up and i began to pound faster. 

“Did I hit your g-spot?”

"Ah!.. ah.... ahh.. ah..... ah... ah.... ah.. ah.. ah.. ah.. ah.. ah.. ah..."

I pick him by under his arm and hold him by his breast. 

"EMM!" i held his breast and play with them.

"Do you like?" i whisper on Yuken ear. he look back at me with his lovely pure eye and nodded. 

I kiss him on the lips and try to do a long french kiss while playing with his nipple. 

Our lower body is connected and i pump hard, hitting deep inside and once in a while hit his g point. 

"AHH!... Tio..  tio... deep... you.. too deep... ahh!..."

Yuken arms grab my head try to hold balance.

He shot again, but this time i hold his small penis and the liquid come out on my hand.

"look, this is what came out of you." i lift my hand in front of Yuken face.

"C'mom, i want you to lick it." i reach to his lips and Yuken stick out his tongue to take a sip.

"Is it good?" Yuken face is burning red, he close his mouth and didn't answer. 

I lick his white liquid on my hand. "i think it's good. here, i want you to lick it all clean."

Yuken extend his head and use his mouth to lick and suck all the liquid on my hand clean. 

"That a good boy." i turn Yuken around and give him a deep kiss. 

His legs wrap around my wrist and twist his own ass. 

“You want it?” I ask.

He nodded.

I again pump hard, and the room is filled with flesh hitting noise. 

"Well.. AHH!... AHH!... NUHH!..."

"Get ready, i'm coming." i give a one final deep thrust and shot hot deep inside of him.

"AHH!" Yuken also shot but this time very small, after try to shoot his last bit of drop, his son hang down and going to sleep.

So cute!!! i didn’t pull out and we lied down together. 

Just after that, there was a knock on a door. 

"Wait a moment!" i shouted and quickly put on short and shirt. 

Opening the door slightly , there a teenager standing in front of me.

Red hair, sharp face, and is wearing simple cooking cloth. 

 

Name: Sora Karo

Age: 15

Physical: 150

Magic: 100

Total Power: 250

Power:

[Hearing]: [Can ignore other obstacle to focus on what the user what to hear. Distance and penetration depend of magic.]

What a crazy timid power, he must have heard us.

"Hey, are you listening! i say the food is ready." the boy said with a frowning disgust expression. 

looking at his face make me want to do something to him.

"Food?" Yuken wake up and look at us with expectation. 

The boy took a last look at both of us and leave. I close the door and face Yuken. 

"Yeah, there food. Want to go eat?". 

"Em hm, let's go, i'm hungry." Yuken bounce off and put on his cloth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9