4. Inn Boy
1.4k 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We went down to the big living space with table and the boy name Saro hands out peoples foods. 

looked at it, it was soup with fried meat on the side. We take a sit with our door number on it and Yuken waiting with excitement. 

"that look delicious." Yuken lick his lips. 

"Don't you like my meat?" i joke at him.

"What meat?" Yuken look confusedly at me. 

"I forgot. But i will let you taste it with your mouth next time." 

"Really? is it delicious?" 

"You know when try it." i touch his hair and red ears. 

"Here your food." The boy put two tray with foods on the table and left.

"Thanks for the foods." Yuken prey and dig in. 

looked around, there a clock on the wall. It's 7:31 P.M huh.  I look down at my hand and turn my ring into a watch. 

After we eat, we heading upstairs to our room. 

"that was delicious." Yuken rub his stomach.

"You can sure eat a lot, where did all this afternoon food go?"

"I don't know, i'm just like to eat."

Our bed still has some smell after the sex, this is troublesome. 

There came a knock on the door. i open up and it the boy from before. 

"*cough*, I heard what you guys did before and that is not allow in this inn. If you continue to do so, you be kick out. This is your warning."

I smile at him. "Come in." i said. He came in and i close the door. "now, turn around, hand on the wall. Lift your butt out." He  did exactly as i told him to. 

"What!.. You.. Wat did you do to me!" 

"Be quiet. You may whisper." he shut up.

I pull of his pants and expose his buttock. "Hey!... don't!" His Face all red.

I rub his round butt and whisper in his ear. "Do you know what we did?" 

"Umm, it something not good, my.. mom said it stink up the room and we had to clean up the mess." 

"Have you seen it before?" My hand move to his chest under his robe. 

"I.... some.. sometime.. at night.." 

"Then don't you want to try it? I can help understand it better." i hold his chain back and kiss him. 

"emm" His eye open in shock and then close.

I let go and put my fingers into his mouth. Rubbing his tongue with his my fingers and all over his mouth.

"It getting late, I let you go early." i pull back his pant. "Now face me and on your knee." He turn around and and kneel down.

I lift his chain. "Before you go, i need to give you something." i pull out my meat stick and show it in front of his face. 

"Open your mouth." He open his mouth and i stuff my hard cock inside his mouth. it can barely go in and only the head is in. 

"UHH!!" his eye tear up and he shake his head. 

I pull back and hold his head. "Open your mouth wilder." He open his mouth a bit wilder and i shove my dick in again. this time, half of my cock went in. 

"Good." I rub his head. this is good enough, i start the pull and push. 

The boy close his eyes and his tears fell down.

I pull back my cock. "*cough cough* "Maybe next time." i rub my own cock and masturbate. But as I just came it hard to come again.

“Yuken, come here.” Yuken come over and I put my cock inside his back hole. 

“Ahh.. Tio.. This..” Yuken look at the boy and look back at me. 

“It be quick.” I said and began to wildly move and fuck Yuken right in front of the boy.

“Ah... Ahh.. ooohh.. emm.. “Yuken cover his mouth.  

After some time, "Open your mouth." i order the boy. 

He open his mouth and i shot my cum inside his throat. He swallow it and look at me strangely. 

"Do you want more?" i smirk and rub my cock in his face. 

He nodded and hold my dick with both of his hand and lick the front and put it inside his mouth like a candy. 

 "Alright, that enough." After my cock is clean of cum, i hold his head and pull out. I clean my cock up with the sheet and put it back inside my pant. 

"You should go now, your mom will be worry if you stay here for too long." 

"But.. you wanted... to.." 

"Maybe other time, i let you fully enjoy it" I rub his head. "Now go." He nodded and left. 

I carrying Yuken back to bed and hug him to sleep. 

 

The next morning. 

I feel like my dick is in a wet hot place. I sit up and and pull the blanket over.

"Yuken.. what are you doing."

Yuken look at me and continue to suck my cock. his head up and down and from time to time look at me... it look cute somehow. 

"Ah!” i shot inside his mouth and Yuken swallow it. 

"Tio, it very delicious." Yuken lick my dick clean and look up at me with a happy expression. 

I look at the watch and it was 8 am. 

"Don't you want to go do a quest to rank up?" I ask. 

"Oh yeah. let's go!" 

We came to the adventure guild and went to the board to look for a quest.

Again, All of them are collecting and delivered stuff. Look like E rank is for the very beginning for beginners.

We pick one with the highest reward and easy to accomplish and went to the lady.

"Oh my, hello." She look at us with pleasant smile.  

"Hi, we would like to do this one." Yuken hand over the paper. 

"This is okay, are you two ready for school?"

"School?" me and Yuken look at each other.

"Oh, are you two new here?"

"Um yeah." we answer.

"Hmm, that would explain it. School start next week and people are excited about it!” The lady clap her hand in joy. 

I thought i could escape school but they still exist in this world. 

"So what do school teach?" i ask.

"Hmm, it mostly about fighting skill, such as weaponry or magic, they also teach history, math, and other fields. It a great way for kids to learn and advance to a brighter future."

Well, at least it sound more excited then my world. "Yuken, do you want to go to school?”

"No, it boring. But my grandpa told me to attend it when i get to the capital but i forgot about it. haha" Yuken rub the back of his head. 

"Here the map of the empire if you haven't got one yet." The lady hand over the paper map from under the desk. 

“Thank you.” I receive the map.

“Is it possible to do more than one quest at the same time?” I ask the lady, I don’t want to spend a lot of time going back and forth. 

“That depends on the quest, if they’re similar and you can sure to complete it. well, why don't you show me the quest and i maybe allow it."

i pick 10 quest of collected plants and they all from the same place. 

"This is okay, can you complete it within it today?" she ask.

"No problem, we be quick." Yuken said and we head off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8