5. Let Go Kill Monsters
1.3k 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh my, this is fast. You guys complected your quest so early. You two must be very capable." The lady praise us. 

"It was easy!" Yuken smile with blush.

"Now to upgrade your rank, you need to prove if you strong enough. Please come this way." The lady open a door on the side and we follow her in.

"All you need to do is destroy this thing and you pass. You can use your magic or any weapon on the side or your own. Please go ahead."

This thing she talking about is round ball with a monster face that roll around in circle. 

"I go!" Yuken raise his hand.

Stepping forward, Yuken pick up his sword and slash it down, cutting the ball in half. 

"That impressive, you make a great warrior someday!" The lady clap her hand. "Now it your turn." she face me with a smile.

I pick a sword on the side and waited the right moment before chopped down.

 

..................

"Alright, here your new adventure ID cards." The lady hand us over the 2 new cards and it green on the edge. 

"This look cooler than before! And the letter prettier!" Yuken grab his card. 

"From now onward you can take on a D rank quest and fight monsters, but please be careful and don't wonder too far off." the lady smile.

"Tio, let go get a quests!" Yuken grab my hand and we went toward the board. 

"This one!" Yuken pick one and show it to me.

" ‘Get rid of the Goblin’, huh." the location is in a north forest, a bit far from here but it shouldn't be a problem if we fly.

"Yep, it time for real fighting, i haven't fight any monster since i came here." 

"Sure why not, i could stretch myself too." i give the paper back to Yuken and he ran to the lady. 

"Hey, are you two going to kill a goblin?" A boy came to me, follow by 2 girls. I check their status and they all age 15 and their power is only around 300.

"My name is Thon Owen. this is Elis and Bety. "

"Hello", "hey" the two give a  greeting. One wearing thin cover and the other a blue dress.

"I see that you guys just rank us. Do you want to party up? I heard that goblin is pretty dangerous and it has killed a a lot of people."

"Thanks for the offer but we be fine on our own." i replied back.

"Hey! Who do you think you are! We only invite you because you look weak!" The girl in thin cover shouted. 

"Elis, please keep it down." The girl in blue try to appease her. 

"Ok then, just be careful on your way." The boy pat my shoulder and head off to somewhere. 

I look down at my body, small frame but.. You make not see it but I have muscle and abs under this shirt!  The problem is my height... I'm just a half head above Yuken and small built. One day I will have muscular big body!

"Tio, i'm ready, Let's go!" Speak of the devil. 

Out of the gate, we fly on the flying carpet to the quest destination. We reach there quite fast and below us we could see few goblins hanging around the cave and on for look out. 

They look creepy, small green skin with big sharp mouth. All their power score is around 250. "Are you ready to fight them?" I ask Yuken, who's sitting naked in my arm. 

"Well... Ah!.. ah.. i.. later...."

"You can fight them while doing this at the same time." I push my dick up and down.

"That... ahh... no.." Yuken ear getting red and i bit on it.

"If you scream louder, maybe they can hear you." i let Yuken lied on the carpet and thrust my dick harder and faster.

"EMM!.. no... ahh.... Tio.. emm.. too fast.. ahh!.." 

"Your breast and nipple is still a small." i pinch his nipple and suck on it. 

"I... bigger... i make it bigger." Yuken hold my head and his leg wrap around me.

"How you going to do that?" 

"I don't know.. i.. find a way... ah.. ah.."

"That good." i let go of sucking and grab his ass. I pound him fiercely.

"NUHH!... ahh!.. good... my.. i.. fill.. with Tio.. ah.."

Yuken keep touching the edge of my dick glans every time i thrust in deep into his stomach. 

"I want to... Tio.. i want to.." I hold his penis and they twitching and ready to shoot.

"Okay, let come together." I let go of my hand.

"Ahhhhh!" Yuken shot into the air and i shot my hot load inside of his stomach until they round full. 

I could feel energy flowing through my dick and into me. I realize my power has grown a bit. this is a good exercise. 

"Tio.. kiss me.." Yuken look at me longing. 

I bend down to kiss for a long minute. "Are you tired?" i ask.

"No." Yuken shake his head.

"Then, let go finish our quest." I pull out my dick that was wet and some semen flowing out. 

"Look at this, you wasted my gift." I frown at his ass. 

"I'm sorry!" Yuken quickly tightening his ass. 

"Wait until you absorb all my semen, it good for the your body." 

"Here, lick it clean." I pointed to my cock and Yuken crawl over to lick off the liquid of cum and fluid that cover my dick.

After it clean, i put on my pant. Come to think of it  haven't had any spare cloths. We descend down enough to where we can safely jump off. 

"HA! Monster, i have come to challenge you!" Yuken jump off and shouted with his sword pointed toward the goblin. 

The goblin look at each other then back at Yuken. "GOWL? GOWL!!" They scream and charge toward him.

I stay watching on my flying carpet. 

Yuken use his swift movement to cut them down. His sword cover in lightning. Right, I also have lightning power too. From the tip of my finger, i make a lightning spark. I guess i can use any lightning formation if i can imagine them. hmm, then i use lightning ball, seem simple enough as it the basic attack spell for most element magic i see on game.

The lightning growing bigger and after a while, it became big as a score ball. I think this is enough. I throw the lightning to the dead goblin far from me but.. the lightning ball flew for a bit and going off direction, luckily it landed and hit some other dead goblin. it didn't do much, there were no burn mark or any scratch. Weak!!

I try again. this time i gather it in above my plum, make it big! and then condense! add more then condense! This feel heavier than before. 

"Tio! i'm all done!" Yuken wave at me.

"Okay, move away from there!"  i shouted and Yuken ran to hide. I threw the lightning ball to the close pile of Goblin where Yuken just killed and they spark up in lightning. This time there some fry goblins. Whew, i feel a bit tired. I landed and cancel my flying carpet and turn it to a simple ring. 

"Ohhh, they got fry up!" Yuken came and poke them with his weapon. "What moves was that, it was very strong!" Yuken look at me with sparkling eye. 

"You can called it 'lightning ball', you gather up your lightning into one ball and they become stronger, very simple. Are you ready to go in?" 

"Yep!" Yuken nodded and we headed in to the dark cave. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12