Chapter 2: Perfect Vessel
156 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Divine Wood continent - Azure Sky kingdom.

With a beat of its wings, the semi-transparent butterfly fluttered into existence.

It drifted in through an open window and flew straight into the chest of a young body collapsed on an elegant four post bed, dissolving into his skin on contact.

The figure of the young boy on the bed coughed and spluttered before throwing up whatever was left in his stomach as well as quite a bit of blood. His naturally pale complexion became even whiter after that, and his sunken eyes with their tired bags became even darker.

The man once feared as the Venomous Butterfly, took a moment to adjust to the situation.

He was in a room that he wasn’t familiar with, memories were swimming around his head that weren’t his and topping it off his body felt cumbersome and disjointed.

Finally calming down he found the root cause of these feelings.

‘Spirit Migration!’

It was incredibly unique but not unheard of phenomena.

He was more surprised by the fact that the Heavens had seen fit to grant one such as himself an opportunity such as this. Were they wishing for him to turn over a new leaf or just merely giving him a second chance at life?

Understanding just this point allowed him the presence of mind to sift through the memories of this new body before he turned his attention to his new host.

Sunken eyes, gaunt features, skin with a sickly pallor, weedy weak arms and willowy legs it was clear from the weak constitution that it had never known hardship. When he turned his vision inward, he discovered the clogged meridians, blocked acupoints, sluggish blood, badly corroded viscera and closed pores.

From this, he could easily infer that the previous occupant had never done a day of cultivating in his 20 odd years of life.

He wasn’t even at the initial stages of the first level of the Red Qi realm.

When he tried to sit up a shooting pain exploded from his loins, so much so that he almost vomited a large amount of blood. He resisted the urge to pass out, only barely.

“Ha!”

He let out a small self-deprecating laugh as he replayed the memories of the past few days over in his mind.

While lounging in one of the cities classier brothels he had got involved in an altercation with several young masters from several sects and one such cultivator had dealt him a mighty blow. Kicking him in the crotch so hard that his testicles exploded.

Thanks to his personal guards, he had gotten home where the steward summoned a doctor.

They had done the best they could, but now the Young Lord would be considered a eunuch, even the Lord and the Old Patriarch were inconsolable but could do nothing about it.

Ren Yao paused for a moment.

In his previous life, he had started on his final path late into his cultivation by which time he could only achieve limited success with it, but now, he had a chance to start from the beginning and lay a genuinely solid and stable foundation.

Also, this body!

Was it not the perfect vessel for his particularly unique brand of cultivation.

At the age of twenty, this body still contained its yuan qi’s Vital Yang. In other words, he was still a virgin, which was surprising given how often his new memories depicted scenes of spending time at brothels or in the arms of a multitude of prostitutes.

This previous Ren Yao, however, had a low tolerance for alcohol, which led to a slight case of erectile dysfunction. Now that he could no longer ejaculate, given his lack of the proper equipment, this flower would remain forever unpicked.

His vital yang could now never dissipate through dual cultivation.

After birth, the yuan qi in the body could not replenish. The purest essence of it forms lay; if you are female, as Vital Yin behind the hymen. While for the male, every sexual ejaculation contained part of their Vital Yang.

Ren Yao chuckled to himself, only this time with more mirth.

In his past life there had been several techniques he’d wanted to try, some he’d come across and some he’d developed, but lacked the proper vessel to conduct such experiments.

Hadn’t the heavens just provided such a perfect vessel?

Firstly, he needed to advance to at least the first level of the Red Qi realm and fast.

On the path of Wudao there were several quick-fire short cut methods but most of those, if handled poorly, would cripple a cultivator further down the line whether it be because their foundation was to narrow and unstable or that they produced heart devils that would cause bottlenecks.

He tried to sit up once more, but the pain from his groin once again forced him back down.

Light footsteps sounded from outside as someone was hurrying down the corridor towards his room.

Ren Yao narrowed his eyes but at the moment could do nothing more than glare menacingly at the door. If the new guest turned out to be hostile, then his little life was forfeit.

“Young Lord, the doctor, has brought the prescription and shall be entering to administer it.”

The gruff voice of another figure came from the other side of the door.

When he focused his limited spirit sense upon it, he found two restrained presences on the other side in addition to the aura of the doctor, the medicinal qi clinging to his body was fairly dense.

Guards? Of course, his father would have left him, guards.

From the memories, these were some of his own personal guards.

“Enter.”

He responded weakly.

As soon as the doors opened, the flustered doctor scurried in to begin the administration of his prescription. It was apparent that the previous owner of this body had passed away due to his injury in the time it took for the doctor to concoct a suitable remedy.

The health care professional began to apply thick ointment to the affected areas liberally. After a few moments, there was a dull ache followed by a sharp heating sensation.

His crotch felt like it was on fire.

‘Such a strong yang type medicine as well as these high-grade healing herbs used to boost recovery. Truly this old quak has some skill.’

Regardless of the profound burning sensation that penetrated deeply into what remained of his loins, the Young Lords face didn’t show the slightest hint of change.

Seeing this, the old red-faced doctor wrung his hands as he thought to himself.

‘It couldn’t be that he’s lost all sense of feeling down there?’

If that were true than the extent of the damages were much more extreme than the injuries presented them to be. Even the old doctor's medical skills may not be enough to heal the Young Lord fully, even the ointment he had just applied took him almost a full day to refine, and that was nearly the limits of his ability.

Maybe a doctor from one of the more prominent countries or one of the Sects pill masters could find a way to cure the Young Lord, but he didn’t know if he should bring this up with the young man’s father.

Displeasing, the boy’s father and grandfather frightened him more than anything.

Ren Yao watched the old man sweat with an odd sort of enjoyment. He couldn’t read the older man’s mind, but human nature was the same where ever you go, and he’d lived for near 100,000,000 years, so he was pretty confident in his ability to judge someone based on their actions.

Having the memories of his host as a starting point helped as well.

“Young Master Ren, the ointment I’ve just applied is a powerful balm and will speed your recovery; however, it will not bring back what was lost. Please forgive me.”

The elder bowed his head under the youngers icy stare.

“Don’t worry dear doctor. This one is resigned to being a eunuch.”

Hearing the word ‘eunuch’ and the flat tone in which it was stated in, the old doctor and the two guards behind him couldn’t help but shudder.

To think the Patriarchs bloodline had been cut off on their watch.

They could only imagine their Lords fury when he heard the news.

“Young Master, don’t say that!”

“We’re sure there is a cure out there. It’ll just take time to find, that’s all.”

Regardless of how they spoke the eyes of their Young Master continued to stare, half glazed over, with no light in them at all.

With a wave of one limp wrist, he sent them away and fell back onto his bed.

As soon as the door closed once more, a strange smile hooked up at the edges of his mouth.

‘A Cure. Ha, not when I’ve obtained this once in a lifetime golden opportunity.’

He honestly didn’t want to waste this favour from Heavens.

Given his current lack of cultivation, he would need several things before he began, but once those tedious preparations were out of the way, Ren Yao would be free and clear to play around all he wanted with his new body.

1